Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI Empty
PostSubject: Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI   Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:53 am

If you're a winner of the Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise, come on over to
say hello! Here are the links:

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/cunard-f26/the-new-queen-elizabeth-cunard-cruisers-t1706.htm

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/cunard-f26/2010-queen-elizabeth-cruisers-poll-for-pre-cruise-stay-t675.htm

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/cunard-f26/qe-2010-pre-cruise-london-t1585.htm

I'm sure there are more but, if you don't see a thread simply start one. So come on over and say hi!
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI   Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:59 pm

I didn't know there was a contest ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI   Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:49 pm

how'd you sneek that by me? Sleep
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI   Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:58 pm

It was part of the Cabin Quest Contest.
Two of my peeps won.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI   Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:10 pm

oh the cabin quest. ok. thought i was asleep at the wheel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI   Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Hi...I am one of the winners....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI   Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:22 pm

I know I already said this but, WELCOME AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI   Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:38 pm

thanks Nick...I am still feeling my way around the boards.....I am so excited about this trip!!! Cunard will be such a new experience for us....My husband said he has a feeling I will like it....then he will have to hide all the credit cards!!

Again thank you for the warm welcome and making me apart of your site!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI   Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cunard Queen Elizabeth Inaugural Cruise Winners Come Say HI
Page 1 of 1