Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary

Go down 
+27
nancyk2sea
Andrew
bride and groom
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Leisure Suit Larry
Josh
Long Island Mom
HelenB
Donnask8pro
Wildewoman
flowers
PaulyWalnuts
diaz loves 2 cruise
Sweet Home Chicago
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Lets Go
dream2cruise
AlwaysReadyToCruise
SundayInThePark
Colorado Gal
Boca Brats
Diamond Dave
Big Red Robyn
Tommy Bahamas
Dr Donna
Qbert
Ajani
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Vinnie

Yes I do still have cabins left - right now I have balconies (ocean view, boardwalk view, and central park view) and some interior (cat "M"). I may be getting some more rooms in the next few weeks, not sure what categories they'll be in.

FYI - prices have increase so the prices we have are lower than current individual pricing.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Cool thanks Susan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Hey all - just checking in to say "hi" Laughing and see how everyone's holding up - I know it's hard for some to get excited about a cruise that's still 20 months away!! But this will be a fun group & a great cruise!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Still waiting to book - Leanna has the time coming but, it's taking forever to get the ok for vacation from the school board - don't you love government on all levels. Hurry up and wait! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:01 pm

You can always book and then if the slow wheels of government don't approve the vacation time, you can cancel and get a full refund (as long as you cancel before the final payment date Wink )
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Book it, Nick!!

hmm... didn't have the same 'feel' as 'Book it, Dano!!'

But I tried!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Yeah, doesn't quite sound the same.
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Oh well, I tried!

Anyway... Nick - book the cruise! Very Happy

Let's start a chant.....

book the cruise
book the cruise
book the cruise

yep. a little bit bored today....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:53 pm

bored? the phone at my office hasn't rang yet today. and i've been working on extrapulating a file into a database ALL morning just to make it look like i have something to do.
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:56 pm

LOL I hear you, Pat!

I swear it takes more energy to 'look' busy than to actually be busy!

Think I'm taking 1/2 day today..

May be back on a bit later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Checking in to say we're really excited about seeing this ship. I don't care where it goes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wildewoman
Host
Host
Wildewoman

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 am

Same here!! We already have our cabin picked out!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildetravel.com
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:44 pm

I bet even in good fiscal times they can't say they are assured funding will always be available - they have to cover their legal backsides in the event something does happen.
Back to top Go down
Dr Donna
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:26 pm

Hi Susan - no we didn't forget - they bumped us back to April 1st to put in for 2010 vacation time Evil or Very Mad So save cabins for us - you have a bunch of doctors and nurses coming your way soon!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loyal Caribbean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loyal Caribbean

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Susan, I actually booked this direct, do I have to transfer my booking too you to qualify for the on-board activities or is it open to all Cruise Freek Members?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Loyal Caribbean wrote:
Susan, I actually booked this direct, do I have to transfer my booking too you to qualify for the on-board activities or is it open to all Cruise Freek Members?

Unfortunately it would have to be transferred. We aren't trying to be difficult, but RCCL will only give us the per-room donation based on rooms in our group space. Also there are some charges we'll be paying related to the cocktail party, refreshments at other times, etc. and those costs are based on the # of people booked into the group space, and we don't have a way to allow access to anyone outisde of the group space.

There would be some activities you could participate in, such as our room-to-room trick or treating for the kids, and if we do a scavenger hunt. Activities like that won't require meeting rooms or lounges, or additional costs (for refreshments, etc.).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:46 pm

Dr Donna wrote:
Hi Susan - no we didn't forget - they bumped us back to April 1st to put in for 2010 vacation time Evil or Very Mad So save cabins for us - you have a bunch of doctors and nurses coming your way soon!! Very Happy

I currently have 48 cabins still available in the group space ... and we've survived the first recall hump (this weekend) because we have enough rooms currently booked and deposited. Every single category we are holding is cheaper in our group space than the current individual rates .... but if RCCL does drop prices across the board, then we will work with them to drop our group prices as well.

Oh, and Donna, I'm sending you a PM this morning. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Joan,

Note - you do not have to transfer the booking to us right away - but there is a point in time when RCCL won't allow us to transfer individual bookings into group space (in a nutshell they have a color coding system, and once a sailing reaches code yellow they won't allow us to move individually booked rooms into a group). We don't know when this sailing will reach code yellow, but I imagine it won't be until some time in 2010.

Also, bookings must be transferred before final payment is made. For example, if you planned on using a tax refund in 2010 to pay in full, you would need to transfer the booking BEFORE making the final payment. And once the booking was transferred we could process the final payment for you.

Last edited by Ivanova on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:11 am

Susan, I'm working on a sub-group for this sailing, I will PM you about it.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Prices dropped $70 for inside and balconys cabins that I was watching the price on, back to the original price when it included the fuel surcharge. I assume that means we can be booked without the fuel surcharge and now they shouldnt add it back on, if they go by the cant add on, once folks book a rate which doesnt include the fuel?

Dont know if this would only apply to new bookings or not, since ours originally included fuel, but now you can book without the fuel.

Im hoping to see the price drop more, I like my cabin I booked, but also tempted to move up. I love the location of my cabin, so it would still be a hard decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:53 pm

right now you can book without the fuel surcharge....but all of the confirmations have a disclaimer on them that RCCL reserves the right to reinstate the fuel surcharge on existing bookings if fuel prices increase significantly.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:46 am

My confirmation still has the fuel surcharge on it. Do we have to wait until the quarter of the booking for it to be removed? Does it have to be rebooked in order to get it removed now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:12 am

No RCCL already removed the fuel surcharge from the group - they just didn't send me 4 dozen new individual confirmations reflecting that it's been removed - but I do have an updated group financial report for my records showing it's been removed - of course they still reserve the right to reinstate it later if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary   Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oasis Halloween Cruise 2010 Itinerary
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6