Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!

Go down 
+3
English Todd
dream2cruise
AmbianceTraveler
7 posters

What Ship & Month?
May
Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_lcap2%Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
June
Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_lcap2%Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
July
Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_lcap16%Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_rcap
 16% [ 9 ]
August
Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_lcap16%Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_rcap
 16% [ 9 ]
September
Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_lcap19%Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_rcap
 19% [ 11 ]
Queen Mary 2
Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_lcap12%Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_rcap
 12% [ 7 ]
Queen Victoria
Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_lcap18%Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_rcap
 18% [ 10 ]
Queen Elizabeth
Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_lcap15%Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 57

AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Empty
PostSubject: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:15 pm

This cruise has been granted official status! Now the fun of planning can begin cheers Cast your vote, it counts! It is multiple choice so pick your month and pick your ship. REMEMBER! We do not now what ships are going to be offering the itinerary so the ship choice is more of a "I wish for".

Also, Tina was suggesting this be a Charity Cruise so please list your suggestions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:46 am

Here is my logic and/or reasoning. I vote anytime from mid-July through September on any of the three Cunard ships. Here's my reasoning, in June there is an Inaugural of Carnival Magic, while Cunard and Carnival hardly compete with each other for customers, a few of us, like myself would like to go on that Inaugural.

Furthermore, with the Baltic route (Northern Europe) later in the summer will be more pleasurable to escape the heat in the States and allow for the warmest possible weather in those Northern Countries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:21 am

I'm with Nick mid July or later but, my personal first choice would be September. And, any of the ships would be fine.

As far as a charity, how would this work exactly? Will you add the donation into the pricing? And, I'm not sure where but, Nina, I know you wrote a post about some friends who started their own charity foundation. Why don't we support them?
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:37 am

Any ship and month is fine. How about the Leukemia Society. This cancer does not get alot of publicity, however, it is still out there. My husband has AML Leukemia and is in process of preparing for a bone marrow transplant. Please think about it. thanks.
Back to top Go down
English Todd
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
English Todd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:58 am

Leukemia is an excellent charity suggestion! And, I agree with July through September and while QV is my first choice any of the Cunard ships are fine!
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:35 am

I think we have a theme going here. I'm also fine with anything from July through the end of September and any ship. May and June might prove just a little too cool for example, St. Petersburg Russia would only be in low 60s or even the 50s during those months and to me that wouldn't be enjoyable.

And, I will support whatever charity the group votes for - there are so many worthy causes - kind of hard to turn any of them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:26 pm

I'll go along with everyone suggestion, especially if it's that cool in May and June - and allowing for the Carnival Magic Inaugural and yes, I'm going, I have nothing against Carnival. I was on Carnival Liberty for it's Inaugural Very Happy

So mid-July onward would be best for me as well.

I wonder how everyone is making out with their Oasis bookings. Hopefully everyone is getting what they want. I'm one of the few not booking the inaugural.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Any month. Any ship. Any charity. Can't make it easier than that Very Happy

Christina, I can't even imagine booking Oasis, I looked at the deck plans, it's huge. Way too big for my taste but, I do wish those who are booking luck in securing cabins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Same here, any ship, any month, any charity.
Back to top Go down
Shelia
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Shelia

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:47 am

cheers We can join you for this one! Any ship is fine! I do agree that July or later is better for the Baltics.
Back to top Go down
Life from the Porthole
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Life from the Porthole

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:18 am

Excellent, would love to go on the new QE but, any of the ships are fine and mid to late summer in 2011 works perfectly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:03 am

Ok everyone, Tina has made this officially official Very Happy Here's the link to sign up for the opt-in list or naturally you can just check in here too!

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/Baltics-Cruise-Summer-2011-Group-Now-Forming-h102.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:12 am

cheers Now we just have the long wait for itineraries to see which ship and dates are available.
Back to top Go down
Life from the Porthole
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Life from the Porthole

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:07 pm

Looks like September is leading...but, I'll take any month!
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:53 am

I am hoping it's QV but, any ship and any time mid summer or later is still my vote!
Back to top Go down
Rita NYC
Rita NYC

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:58 am

This sounds wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!   Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baltics Cruise 2011 - It's Official so here's a poll!
Page 1 of 1