Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas

Go down 

General Interest in Las Vegas
Yes, I'll book today
Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas Vote_lcap67%Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Maybe - depends on dates and prices
Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas Vote_lcap33%Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No - I can't make it/I don't get near the place
Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas Vote_lcap0%Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas   Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Hi Everyone,

Leanna and I were talking last night and, we were discussing the fact that we haven't been to Las Vegas in a while and then the thought struck me. Maybe we could do a Cruise Freek Forums Las Vegas trip. I emailed Tina with the idea and she has no problem with it as long as we get enough interest, and, she'll make an official Cruise Freek offering.

We don't have any particular date or time frame in mind and, we're willing to scale back our usual choice of Bellagio or Venetian to allow more people to join the group. Las Vegas has very different requirements than cruising and we're looking at 20+ rooms to get a group rate.

So this is just a general interest poll in the idea. If it doesn't go over well then no harm, but, if it does, I think it could be a lot of fun. Please take a moment to vote and share your thoughts on the subject.

While I posted this in the Cunard threads, this is open to all Cruise Freek Members.
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas   Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Now how did I "know" it was Nick who came up with the Vegas idea? Razz I love it, I think it's great and I hope it's a success because I'd love to see a mix of land and cruise packages on here. It's certainly something none of the other boards offer.
Back to top Go down

Very Off Topic Idea - Las Vegas
Page 1 of 1