Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+45
Cruise Cat
Former Cruise Critic
Dawns from NJ
Westchester Cruiser
Admin
Loves 2 Cruise
Hopeful Henry
intothevoid
mlocatis
Sue L
Lorraine
skyking
cruiseforme
grandmom
sanjoseca
Bellalago Breeze
K2
momcat1959
Just peachy
Loyal Caribbean
Cruzn Princess
dirtgirl
Green Irish Eyes
Down The Shore Guy
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
grooveo
NYC Cruiser
Cruzn Judy
cruizinmimi
pooh3901
cruisenfever
motleycruiserMary
Arvids
jillybabes
JJ2sail
PMcC1998
Love2Hula
KKathy
trixidixie
cacky
vlscruiser
AdMaven
luv2cruz
Driftychick
Ajani
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Loves 2 Cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loves 2 Cruise

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:49 pm

((NICK!!!!))) HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:50 pm

Hi Marianne!!!!

Last edited by on Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:40 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Wow, so this is where everyone ended up. You know that bunch still haven't figured it out!! Roll call is down to them and a few others that joined AFTER you left. Pathetic.

Ok Eddie, going to check this out and make my presence known! Very Happy

Tina - WTG - love the whole concept over here!! Can't wait to spread the word about Cruise Freeks!

Welcome aboard Nick - about time you got over here Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
Westchester Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:45 pm

((NICK AND LEANNA)) What a great surprise!!! cheers So glad you finally signed up over here, you've been missed!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:44 am

((Helen)) Very Happy I missed you guys too!! SOOOOOOOO glad to be here!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:44 am

Admin wrote:
Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Wow, so this is where everyone ended up. You know that bunch still haven't figured it out!! Roll call is down to them and a few others that joined AFTER you left. Pathetic.

Ok Eddie, going to check this out and make my presence known! Very Happy

Tina - WTG - love the whole concept over here!! Can't wait to spread the word about Cruise Freeks!

Welcome aboard Nick - about time you got over here Wink

Hehehe - sorry Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:47 am

Well hey there strangers!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:48 am

Christina! Wow this is great! Everyone is here!! Best of all we're here with out the two Ds!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:45 pm

Nick Welcome Welcome
Back to top Go down
Dawns from NJ
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:48 pm

(((((NICK AND LEANNA))))))) cheers HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:25 pm

((DAWN)) Wow!! This is sooooooooooo grrrrrrrreat!!!! Now our family is complete!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:32 pm

Eddie, you still going on the 23rd?
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:43 am

Nick - Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes, just don't want to make it known on CC. I'll tell you one thing, I'm avoiding the M&M and Deck 10 like the plague! I think most of "us" are still going - with one oblivious exception and that angers me. If I bump into either of the "D's" they are going to get a piece of my mind. They had no right to do what they did - they had a tiny bit of information, blew it out of proportion, and nearly ruined someone's life because of it. Personally, I would have sued for slander but our friend has way too much class. Will write a review upon returning and, I'll message you privately to let you know what really happened - that is if I run into them... Happy Holidays to both you and Leanna!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:42 pm

Down The Shore Guy wrote:
Nick - Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes, just don't want to make it known on CC. I'll tell you one thing, I'm avoiding the M&M and Deck 10 like the plague! I think most of "us" are still going - with one oblivious exception and that angers me. If I bump into either of the "D's" they are going to get a piece of my mind. They had no right to do what they did - they had a tiny bit of information, blew it out of proportion, and nearly ruined someone's life because of it. Personally, I would have sued for slander but our friend has way too much class. Will write a review upon returning and, I'll message you privately to let you know what really happened - that is if I run into them... Happy Holidays to both you and Leanna!

Eddie, you should have jumped ship when you had the chance. I switched to Cunard QV just to get away from them. OK, OK there was more reason than them!! lol! I wasn't going to pass up the chance to sail on the QV from Southampton!!

Nick and Leanna, congratulations on the little one! Can't wait to see photos. Here's hoping the little one looks like Leanna!! Wink

Tina, love, if you read this Happy Holidays, you're doing a GREAT job!

HolidayTree Merry Christmas everyone! I'll be reporting live from QV as of 21 December!

Patrick
Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:59 pm

Eddie, you're not going to M&M? I am - going to confront them directly if I get the chance!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:52 pm

Easy Karl, them there gals can be vicious!!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Cat
Cruise Cat

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:36 am

Stumbled onto this site totally by accident while doing a google search. I thought I knew all of the Cruise Forums; but this one is new to me. Sailing on the Brilliance in 202 Days!

:homer:
Back to top Go down
Zorro
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Zorro

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:14 pm

Hola Amigos! Signed up for both Cunard and RCCL sailings being offered. Looking forward to Genesis, I'm sure it will be an amazing experience!
Back to top Go down
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Zorro wrote:
Hola Amigos! Signed up for both Cunard and RCCL sailings being offered. Looking forward to Genesis, I'm sure it will be an amazing experience!

Hola! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:35 pm

I'm coming over from the darkside. Yep, I'm another CC refugee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:23 pm

Welcome We're glad you found us! Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Chattyaholic

Chattyaholic

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:27 pm

Hello everyone! I've been a member of cruise critic for several years, and an invitation to this web site appeared in my e-mail a few days ago so thought I'd check it out. Looks like a nice place, so I'll probably stick around if you don't mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenny's CoWorker
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:30 pm

Chattyaholic wrote:
Hello everyone! I've been a member of cruise critic for several years, and an invitation to this web site appeared in my e-mail a few days ago so thought I'd check it out. Looks like a nice place, so I'll probably stick around if you don't mind. Smile

Welcome Chatty! Welcome You're among friends many of us either are still active on CC or are former members who left or got booted off. I LOVE your Avatar! Looks like my cat when he gets caught in the rain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4