Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+45
Cruise Cat
Former Cruise Critic
Dawns from NJ
Westchester Cruiser
Admin
Loves 2 Cruise
Hopeful Henry
intothevoid
mlocatis
Sue L
Lorraine
skyking
cruiseforme
grandmom
sanjoseca
Bellalago Breeze
K2
momcat1959
Just peachy
Loyal Caribbean
Cruzn Princess
dirtgirl
Green Irish Eyes
Down The Shore Guy
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
grooveo
NYC Cruiser
Cruzn Judy
cruizinmimi
pooh3901
cruisenfever
motleycruiserMary
Arvids
jillybabes
JJ2sail
PMcC1998
Love2Hula
KKathy
trixidixie
cacky
vlscruiser
AdMaven
luv2cruz
Driftychick
Ajani
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:04 am

Here's another one checking in from CC Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:28 am

cruisenfever wrote:
Hi everyone,

Another CC member that wants to chat with her friends openly.

Hi Bob.............Jean has told me great things about you!

Hi Cruisenfever--- It's all true!!Laughing

Welcome Aboard!!
Back to top Go down
Cruzn Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Hello!   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:02 am

I love to cruise and visit the boards. I, too, am addicted. Very Happy My next cruise is on the Freedom on October 14th, followed by the Adventure on January 20. None scheduled after that!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Judy
Back to top Go down
NYC Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:05 pm

Hey hope you guys don't mind but, since this seems to be one of the most active threads going I wanted to post a link:

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/Royal-Caribbean-f12/How-About-A-Valentine-s-Day-Cruise-for-2009-t104.htm

I'm asking if anyone out there is interested in trying to get a Valentine's Day cruise formed for Cruise Freeks in 2009
Back to top Go down
grooveo
Charter Member
Charter Member
grooveo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:58 pm

Sanctuary from CC? I'm in!

It's all about Bob!

Craig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:36 pm

Hi Everyone, I'm another CC ship jumper. I love cruising and RCI. It's nice to talk to all my friends in this friendly atmosphere. Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:38 pm

Room for one more???I cant get enough cruise talk with good people..........Very Happy

Of course,I see alot of familiar names...Hi y'all!

Question......is there a way i can see my threads I post to without searching all over?? You know.like subscribed threads?? Maybe there is and I just havent found it yet.............thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:55 pm

Never mind the above..........I figured it out...cheers
Back to top Go down
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
Charter Member
Charter Member
ShoeBeeDoBeDo

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:04 am

Nice to see so many people here, I was one of the first to register last week after receiving notice from my TA. Haven't been back on since and, wow, what a difference a week makes! This is great!
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:36 am

Add me to the list of CC turn coats! I'm Eddie from Spring Lake, NJ - I'm an avid Royal Caribbean fan but, I sail other lines too.
Back to top Go down
Arvids
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Arvids

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:47 pm

Welcome to everyone.

Feel free to stop by daily or just stay on 24 /7.

We are happy to have everyone come over.
Back to top Go down
Green Irish Eyes
Charter Member
Charter Member
Green Irish Eyes

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:46 pm

Hi, I clicked through from an email from my TA, so glad to be here.

Best of luck with the boards!
Back to top Go down
dirtgirl

dirtgirl

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:57 am

Hi all!Laughing I recognize some of you from over on CC! Jean mentioned this site to me tonight, so I thought I would pop in and check it out! I will still be spending time over on CC, but I'll pop in here too (will I ever get out from behind the computer)??drunken Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:06 am

Hey dirtgirl,

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Cruzn Princess

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:41 pm

My mom (Ivanova) is a CC ship jumper...I'm only here for the food. Not really... :-) I'm only 17 but I am in love with cruising!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:53 pm

Cruzn Princess wrote:
I'm only here for the food. Not really... :-)

Yeah, really. I think her favorite part of cruising is the 24/7 food. The way she eats though, it's a deal as long as I'm paid 3rd passenger fare for her to cruise. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loyal Caribbean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loyal Caribbean

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:49 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Joan from NJ and I'm a Royal Caribbean Nut! I've been on every ship in the fleet and no I'm not a TA, I just love cruising that much! Its nice to be on a friendly forum like this and it looks like you're getting some great cruises lined up.

Looking forward to making new friends and sharing information with all of you!

Joan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:20 pm

Loyal Caribbean wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm Joan from NJ and I'm a Royal Caribbean Nut! I've been on every ship in the fleet and no I'm not a TA, I just love cruising that much! Its nice to be on a friendly forum like this and it looks like you're getting some great cruises lined up.

Looking forward to making new friends and sharing information with all of you!

Joan

Hi Joan,

Welcome - Love The Screen Name! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:06 pm

Loyal Caribbean wrote:
I'm not a TA, I just love cruising that much!

Joan,

I bet Royal Caribbean loves you too!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Just peachy

Just peachy

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:44 pm

Hello everyone,
I've just registered and am looking forward to getting to know you all. I love to cruise and I love to talk to people that share my addiction.I have cruised mostly on RCI, my next cruise is in Sept on Soveriegn. I will be cruising with motelycruisermary. (Hey Girl!) This site seems to be alot of fun. Gonna go take the tour.
Back to top Go down
motleycruiserMary
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
motleycruiserMary

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:39 am

Just peachy wrote:
Hello everyone,
I've just registered and am looking forward to getting to know you all. I love to cruise and I love to talk to people that share my addiction.I have cruised mostly on RCI, my next cruise is in Sept on Soveriegn. I will be cruising with motelycruisermary. (Hey Girl!) This site seems to be alot of fun. Gonna go take the tour.

WOOO HOOO, Our Sovereign cruise is just around the corner! PH8, you should join us!!! The Chippendales will be onboard! Nice to see so many familiar names! This forum rocks!
Back to top Go down
momcat1959

Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:53 pm

Hi Everyone, I'm also over from CC and found out about this site from my TA (Hi Bob). We love RCCL. Our next booked cruise is not until 2009, but I'm thinking to sneak another one in before that. We will be on Mariner out of LA in June 2009. Hope this site does great! Laura
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:39 pm

momcat1959 wrote:
Hi Everyone, I'm also over from CC and found out about this site from my TA (Hi Bob). We love RCCL. Our next booked cruise is not until 2009, but I'm thinking to sneak another one in before that. We will be on Mariner out of LA in June 2009. Hope this site does great! Laura

Hi Laura

Welcome to the board! We're glad you're here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:59 pm

motleycruiserMary wrote:

WOOO HOOO, Our Sovereign cruise is just around the corner! PH8, you should join us!!! The Chippendales will be onboard! Nice to see so many familiar names! This forum rocks!

That does sound tempting......when are you going?
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:09 pm

Hello all.........Former CC member switching gears onto this site. I see a few familar faces.

Hopefully, this site will be a little more MONITOR FRIENDLY!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next