Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas?

Go down 
+7
MrsMoose
Giovani
Wildewoman
newmexiconita
KKathy
NYC Cruiser
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas?   Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:22 am

Hi Tad,
Yes thanks, I just got your PM ( I haven't been on much over the weekend), haven't gone through it yet. I had a liittle difficulty finding this topic since it is now just called 'Other'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas?   Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:01 pm

Nick & I have discussed planning a group trip to Vegas or AC. Wink

Lordoftime - let me know when you'd be in Nashville, we live just south of there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas?   Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Is Brentwood the place with the wonderful country biscuits? mmmm - that will bounce me right back to SparkPeople!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas?   Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Tad, not sure if it is, I've only lived here 2.5 years and I'm still finding new stuff around here. Wink
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas?   Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Susan,

I will not know when we will be in Nashville untill much close to the time of the trip. Planning is in a very early stage. One of the things I wanted to see in Nashville though was the replica of the Parthenon. Hope it is worth seeing and has not fallen into a state of disrepair. Hope I have the right city ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas?   Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:30 pm

lordoftime wrote:
Susan,

I will not know when we will be in Nashville untill much close to the time of the trip. Planning is in a very early stage. One of the things I wanted to see in Nashville though was the replica of the Parthenon. Hope it is worth seeing and has not fallen into a state of disrepair. Hope I have the right city ?
Yup, you've got the right city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas?   Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to discuss Las Vegas?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2