Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well our cruises just got more expensive....

Go down 
+10
Ugly Betty Fan
Trish
mamacruising
Czech Mate
Eddie's Wife
Leanna N
BedrockBoaters
becktours
Admin
AmbianceTraveler
14 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Empty
PostSubject: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:37 pm

Just got a confirmation, looks like we are going to need to purchase another berth for our family Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Babytete

OK, I'm going to ask a favor of everyone...this is our third child and I'm about out of creative ideas on how to tell James the news. (That's right, he doesn't know yet!) With the first one I ended up having to just blurt it out because he wasn't going along with my creative plans, the second one I told him at the same time as a dozen of our out of town relatives at breakfast. I would like to make it a bit more personal this time around. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:39 pm

Nina!! WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!! How about a romantic dinner and have your parents or your sister babysit for you while you're out!

Congratulations on the newest addition! I'm thrilled for you!!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:48 pm

Nina,

Congratulations!!!! I am soooo happy for you! I agree about the romantic dinner! I bought a baby bib that said "I love my Daddy" for my husband!! He lost it!!! Very Happy

Good luck!!! Let us know how you break the news!
Back to top Go down
http://www.becktours.com
BedrockBoaters
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BedrockBoaters

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:53 am

Congratulations! Best wishes to you!
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:10 am

Congratulations NINA! This is FANTASTIC! Congratulations! You must be so happy!! I'm happy for you.

Here's an idea, I'm not sure how old your girls are but, if one of them is talking, how about having her tell Daddy about the new arrival?

When are you due? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:36 pm

Awww thanks everyone Smile Well, as it turned out, because we had to get up early this morning for a lawn project at our church we arranged to have the girls spend the night at their grandparents house on Friday night. I was thinking we would do dinner but while I was getting ready he feed the girls and himself! Oh well, we ended up going to our favorite coffeeshop in town to just read and talk. I was racking my brain trying to come up with something and finally did. When I went to get a refill I quickly wrote on the side of my cup "We're having a baby" and went and sat back down. Well, he wasn't noticing it! After awhile I figured that he never would so I "went for more cream" and asked the barista for a marker and made the words bigger. He was on the phone with my dad when I got back but after a few minutes, saw the cup and it sank in, hung up and said "really!" He was thrilled of course and very pleased with how I broke the news. He thought is was very clever! Being the sweet guy he is he came over to my chair and just held me for awhile before thanking the baristas for their help. It was great spending a mini weekend alone together too. I've cleaned the cup, pressed it flat and it is the start of the new baby book. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:03 am

((NINA)) Hugs and Congratulations!! I'm very happy for you! And, I promise not to corrupt your children...too badly Laughing

Glitter Graphics

Congratulations Glitters

Back to top Go down
Eddie's Wife
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Eddie's Wife

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:11 am

Nina & family, Eddie and I wish you all the best! Congratulations! Maria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:08 pm

Nina and family, congratulations! I'm sure you realize your Cruise Freeks family is very excited about your new addition to your family! Best wishes to all of you!

Jackie
Back to top Go down
Czech Mate
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Czech Mate

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:03 pm

Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Newbaby1
Myspace Graphics at WishAFriend.com
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:12 am

Thanks so much for the warm wishes everyone! I'm touched!
Back to top Go down
mamacruising
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
mamacruising

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:10 pm

Congrats!!! HappyHappyJoyJoy maybe a boy this time..
With any luck,if the doctor did it right.. :lol!:This is the 3rd fertility try.. I'll know on Mother's Day if I will be getting another grand kid....hopefully a girl,have 4 grandsons now.
Back to top Go down
Trish
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Trish

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:27 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:51 pm

NINA!! After posting such sad news, this was a wonderful, uplifting surprise to read!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ugly Betty Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Ugly Betty Fan

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:28 am

Congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
The Sophisticated Cat
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
The Sophisticated Cat

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:22 am

My very best wishes to you and family!
Back to top Go down
crazycruiser

crazycruiser

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:38 pm

Congratulations. That was a great way to tell him and I am sure it was a kodak moment to see his face.

I was going to suggest buying a new baby outfit and wrapping it and offering it as a gift "just because you love him" and when he opened it, it would tell all. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Josh
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Josh

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:39 pm

Congratulations Any hint what type of contest is being held? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shelia
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Shelia

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:32 pm

Nina that's exciting and happy news! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:13 pm

Well Congratulations! Sorry I've been out of touch on the boards and about firming up my reservations, just been very busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well our cruises just got more expensive....   Well our cruises just got more expensive.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well our cruises just got more expensive....
Page 1 of 1