Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
+75
cruiseforme
TwitchOR
jillybabes
cruisenfever
bjjost
Single Dad
Westchester Cruiser
Leanna N
Katherine O
misseddie
Charlie Tuna
Cruising Rays
Kenny's CoWorker
Hopeful Henry
Down The Shore Guy
skyking
NDJollyMon
Lisa D
flowers
Pet Vet Assistant
Lilly
Joe A
Nancy R
lishka
Cruise Karma
Yellow Labs Rule
NYC Cruiser
atbcat
Loyal Caribbean
J Kelly
Kim T
Krazy 4 Kruises
Miriam R
D D'Angelo
Colorado Gal
Gerri
Qbert
First Timer
SundayInThePark
Kenny
GaryD
Cruiser Brooke
Ascot Scott
I Cruise Do You Cruise
Archie
Just Me
The Really Odd Couple
Former Cruise Critic
BB
Diamond Dave
Mary B
OU812
Murray S
Sweet Home Chicago
Cold Weather Cruiser
Dr Demento
Tommy Bahamas
diaz loves 2 cruise
Andrew
NYC Teacher
Long Island Mom
Brian of Boston
Big Red Robyn
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
Dr Donna
Admin
Ajani
AlwaysReadyToCruise
Boca Brats
Cruising Guy
Leisure Suit Larry
Not A Pain In The Aft
Giovani
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:29 am

OK, so in addition to the Zoo Crew, what is the mystery? I'm a bit baffled...
Back to top Go down
http://www.allthebestcruisesandtours.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 am

atbcat wrote:

The mystery is what ship we will be on. The suspense is killing me. I want to know what ship we are on!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:46 am

Quiet in here this morning! I guess everyone is truly in Holiday mode and I know many people on here cruise during the Holidays, like we will be 2 years from NOW!! Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:04 pm

I'm here Vinnie, but, actually have to get a bit of work done today. I'll be on and off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Nick you're always a little bit "off" Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:52 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Nick you're always a little bit "off" Laughing

you took the words right out of my mouth!!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:54 pm

atbcat wrote:

The mystery is why anyone in their right mind would allow Michele on the ship. lol!
Back to top Go down
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Da Bronx Bombers Fan

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:59 pm

We're doing Secret Santa on this sailing, right? Is it too early to start a sign up sheet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:31 pm

You probably don't want to start a sign up sheet for 2010 until at least bookings open. Smile
Back to top Go down
I Cruise Do You Cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
I Cruise Do You Cruise

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:43 pm

But, there is still lots to discuss. We need to pick out a Broadway show and what we want to do during the days - and of course sign Nick and Ron up for every on-board activity known to mankind on the ship so the rest of us can relax! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:54 pm

Michele,

I assume your girls still believe in Santa. How will you be doing that on the shp? I have a 2010 and 2011 christmas sailing and I'm wondering how to manage that. Give me your ideas please! Laughing I know it's far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:03 pm

Penny, I asked Tina about this since we might have nieces and nephews on this sailing with us - and Tina told me that she and Marilyn are going to do their best to have Santa join our group either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day Wink but that's all the details I have so far...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Penny, I asked Tina about this since we might have nieces and nephews on this sailing with us - and Tina told me that she and Marilyn are going to do their best to have Santa join our group either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day Wink but that's all the details I have so far...

Nick,

I was wondering if she will be bringing a suitcase full of presents for the kids..or does santa bring some to the ship and the others at home. My teens dont care...they basically want money or electronics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:07 pm

Hmmm, well, I'll leave that part to the cruise mom experts. I know when we cruise during the holidays we bring one gift each and have our real gift exchange at home before we sail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:15 pm

Hmmm, well, I'll leave that part to the cruise mom experts. I know when we cruise during the holidays we bring one gift each and have our real gift exchange at home before we sail.

I did that before I had the little ones...problem is santa....for those who believe santa I'm a little stump on what to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:16 pm

transporting wrapped presents (if you're flying) may still be an issue ... you might be able to ship packages to the ship or someone who lives local (and pray the package doesn't get lost or delayed).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Nick,

Did you ever get my private message from yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Mary B
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Mary B

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:24 pm

mnmomof4 wrote:

I did that before I had the little ones...problem is santa....for those who believe santa I'm a little stump on what to do

Actually, I have an answer. We've cruised three times so far during Christmas with young children in tow. We bring an extra suitcase with all the presents unwrapped. We also put wrapping paper, scissors, and scotch tape in the suitcase as well. We also manage to stuff in stockings and Christmas lights to help decorate the cabin and make it festive for the kids.

Sometime before Christmas, we make arrangements that the kids are out of the cabin for at least two hours. During that time we get the presents wrapped and, then rehide them. Then late on Christmas eve, we put the presents out... Christmas morning they are astounded that Santa found the ship. They go even crazier when they SEE Santa on the ship. It's been my past Christmas cruise experience that Santa always manages to find the ship.

A couple things to keep in mind. Make sure the presents are UNWRAPPED, it will be impossible to get through security otherwise. Yes, it's going to take a few minutes longer but, it's worth the delay - trust me, when you see their faces, it's worth all the trouble in the world!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:26 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Nick,

Did you ever get my private message from yesterday?

Got one on Friday Wink Didn't get one from you yesterday though.

Doug... I mean Nick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:31 pm

Thanks Mary,

I guess I'll have to bring an extra suitcase..... I was trying to keep our checked bags down and have less to carry. I look forward to have a christmas at sea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:35 pm

Ok Nick..you have mail again. I wonder who I sent that last e-mail too?? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Now that one I got! You should have mail shortly and we're on the same page Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:43 pm

mnmomof4 wrote:
Michele,

I assume your girls still believe in Santa. How will you be doing that on the shp? I have a 2010 and 2011 christmas sailing and I'm wondering how to manage that. Give me your ideas please! Laughing I know it's far.

I've already prepped the girls. Laughing I told them that Santa will probably be on the ship but he knows the luggage rules and knows we can't take all of the presents back with us. So I will put a few gifts in the cabin. But I have my MIL putting the gifts under the tree at MY house - so when we return after New Years, they will see everything from "santa"

I told them that just because we aren't home, it doesn't mean that Santa can't come there too.

For the one Easter sailing we did, I told them that I sent a letter to the Easter bunny telling him that we wouldn't be there so he surprised us by coming a week early. Laughing So if you want to give them the gifts pre-cruise...then send your letters out to Santa and request early delivery. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh and as usual - RON - SHUT UP! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:46 pm

Thanks Michele...I knew you would have thought of something creative. Luckily my kids are only 1 and just turned 3...so I have 2 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:49 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
mnmomof4 wrote:
Michele,

I've already prepped the girls. Laughing I told them that Santa will probably be on the ship but he knows the luggage rules and knows we can't take all of the presents back with us. So I will put a few gifts in the cabin. But I have my MIL putting the gifts under the tree at MY house - so when we return after New Years, they will see everything from "santa"

I told them that just because we aren't home, it doesn't mean that Santa can't come there too.

For the one Easter sailing we did, I told them that I sent a letter to the Easter bunny telling him that we wouldn't be there so he surprised us by coming a week early. Laughing So if you want to give them the gifts pre-cruise...then send your letters out to Santa and request early delivery. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh and as usual - RON - SHUT UP! Razz
\

What did I do? scratch lol. I know what Santa is going to bring you. I BIG OLE CHUNK of COAL. santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next