Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rosie O'Gradys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rosie O'Gradys Empty
PostSubject: Rosie O'Gradys   Rosie O'Gradys Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:06 pm

I swear only a member of MY family would ask this question. Nina, how are we handling Rosie O'Grady's for our Pre-Radio City dinner? Are we getting a special room just for us or are they setting tables aside and part two to the question is do we put down some type of deposit, if so, when is that due and part three to the question is how is the final bill going to be handled?
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Rosie O'Gradys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosie O'Gradys   Rosie O'Gradys Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:17 pm

I'm actually in the process of working this out with the restaurant right now.

1. Whether we have a room set aside or just tables will depend on the final size of the group going for dinner.

2. Again, if we need a separate room a deposit is usually required. I will tie that payment in with the show tickets when they come out.

3. Depending on the group size and what accommodations, everyone will either order and pay their own meals or the other option (and usually required if using the banquet rooms is to pre-order a set menu (with a few different choices for for each course) and all pay in advance. Again, "Rosie" and I are still discussing the options.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Cruising Diva
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Diva

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Rosie O'Gradys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosie O'Gradys   Rosie O'Gradys Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:10 pm

May I ask how many people we'll need for the private room vs just the tables together?
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Rosie O'Gradys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosie O'Gradys   Rosie O'Gradys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:17 am

Donna,
I am still working out those details with the group coordinator over at Rosie's. It is taking a bit longer then usual to cement down our real options because we are still trying to figure out group size and they are still trying to wrap their heads around the fact that I am planning a dinner over a year in advance!

The private room could be ours with as little as 10 people if we wanted it and the maximum in the dining room from what I could get from them would be somewhat flexible depending on what our needs were. As we get closer to the date and have a better idea of group size I will have more details on this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Sponsored content

Rosie O'Gradys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosie O'Gradys   Rosie O'Gradys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosie O'Gradys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: