Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Transfer Res

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transfer Res Empty
PostSubject: Transfer Res   Transfer Res Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:53 am

Nina, I have a friend who made his reservation with Cunard directly. What's the transfer procedure for you to take over the reservation? It's a category B5 if that matters.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Transfer Res Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Res   Transfer Res Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:56 am

Is he in the UK? If he made the reservation with the UK office they will not transfer it to the US side. (Very frustrating!) If he made it direct with the US office then he will need to call Cunard, let them know he wants to transfer it to Ambiance Travel phone number 616-405-6950 and they will give him a phone number to fax the request too. He can then call/email me with his confirmation number and name and I will send in a form to Cunard accepting the reservation. It will then be transferred into the our space where the group pricing will be applied as well as the amenities.

Glad he will be joining us!

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

Transfer Res
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: