Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Permission/Release Forms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Irish Eyes
Charter Member
Charter Member
Green Irish Eyes

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Permission/Release Forms Empty
PostSubject: Permission/Release Forms   Permission/Release Forms Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:38 am

I'm thinking of taking my niece on the group Disney cruise in 2010.  I know I need some type of form and her parents need to sign it but, where do I get it and what exactly do I have to do with it?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
Resident Expert Family Cruising
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Permission/Release Forms   Permission/Release Forms Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:06 pm

It's possible that Disney may have some kind of specialized form they need (I would call their cruise agents and ask), but in general, if you are traveling with children who are not your own (or where only one parent/guardian is traveling with the child, then you should have a travel consent form signed by the absent parent(s)/guardian(s).

You can go to a lawyer and get something fancy drawn up, but that's not required. You can simply have the parent(s)/guardian(s) write a letter and take it with you. If you want to be certain you will have no trouble, you could get the letter notarized (you can do this at a UPS Store, most Kinkos, etc.) for a small fee.

This form is a good template.

http://cruisediva.com/permission_ltr.htm

I'm sure your niece will have a wonderful time on the cruise!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com

PostSubject: Re: Permission/Release Forms   Permission/Release Forms Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:41 pm

I would definitely suggest having the form/letter notiarized, and it needs to be signed by BOTH non-traveling parents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permission/Release Forms   Permission/Release Forms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permission/Release Forms
Page 1 of 1