Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:33 pm

I mentioned her true name as others did, because that is what was used in the articles. But no mention of her CC screen name.
Maybe we will all be banned by tommorrow!?!?
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:08 pm

I think most everyone (with a brain) has it figured out. I sent an email to Laura stating just those facts. How come all of those people can stay on CC posting and using her real name and in some cases her screen name but I've been banned. It's just not fair. Of course I just sent it yesterday I bet she's been overloaded with emails.

She has to post a glowing report on Dawn what other cruise line is left?

Anyway I'm still waiting for the fall out cause they can't just let it drop.

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:17 pm

I just looked over there and her light is green so she must be at least looking around.

Scratch that off again.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:45 pm

What a day................I've never read so much so fast in my entire life. I loved the response that this Anita person came back with...........and what I would have liked to have said to this Anita in red.

I am a little unnerved by all the negative comments about the Morans.

I spoke with Brenda and Gerry Moran on numerous occasions they were extremely pleasant, cordial and very informed.( REALLY............they told you what they wanted you to hear) Additionally, I spoke with their travel agent who stated they are “dream customers” easy to deal with and follow recommendations and advice.(REALLY.........their TA would probably get her walking papers if she didn't give them special treatment.)

Reading some of the comments here is sad because it appears some have personal conflicts with the couple. (Really........we've cruised with them so we have seen them in action) There is another story here that has nothing to do with cruising. (Really............Again, you had to be there to know what everyone is talking about and not write a one sided article. There are always two sides to every story..........and it's those that witnessed her behavior that can give you the real story. Don't you find this strange that this incident which happened 7 months ago is just being reported NOW???)
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:53 pm

I just read the news article that Laura herself wrote about bening banned from a cruise line. In her article she writes................ Mrs. Moran, in particular, has been a prolific contributor of posts and reviews to Cruise Critic. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Does this tell you anything about their relationship??????????? Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Patti........I agree!!.........Wouldn't u just lov to tell Anita about the incident of not getting a chair and the captain's wife having to calm her down???......or any of the other MANY incidents of her at the pursers desk complaining??......

I notice that they keep removing posts from the thread ( it was just on page 18 with 2 posts and then when I had new it was page 18 with one post)...strange....course, there was one person asked LS where her post went?!?!

There aren't very many people that are defending the M's........I think she is going to regret going to msnbc and such........

Interesting reading so far tho!

And my gosh her Dawn review is 5pluses on all......what a raving review!...And didn't she already write one???........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:02 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
I just read the news article that Laura herself wrote about bening banned from a cruise line. In her article she writes................ Mrs. Moran, in particular, has been a prolific contributor of posts and reviews to Cruise Critic. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Does this tell you anything about their relationship??????????? Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Where did you read that?? Does she know what prolific means????????

Like you,I have never read so much..............I go from one place to another to another...........I see one cant comment to Anita anymore...
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Crazy!

Poor Jill to be on a cruise and missing all the scuttlebutt!!!!....She'll have a lot to read and hopefully it doesn't 'disappear'

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:16 pm

I HAD to post............whatta stupid remark in the CC article........getting banned for being a chair hog...... Shocked
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:35 pm

PH8 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Where did you read that?? Does she know what prolific means????????

Like you,I have never read so much..............I go from one place to another to another...........I see one cant comment to Anita anymore...
Right here

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=2604

Laura never mentioned all the incorrect and misinformation that she posts.......let's see there was the one about the BofA RCCL Signature Plus Visa (my head still hurts from that one bounce ) that only she was eligible for because of her outstanding credit.

Oh, yeah, and that cabin on some Voyager class ship which was aft corner that had the pole in the middle and was a D1 category...............but for her it was a JS because it was bigger.

Give me time........I'll think of more!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:37 pm

PH8 wrote:
I HAD to post............whatta stupid remark in the CC article........getting banned for being a chair hog...... Shocked
I was surprised to see you there..............but your post was good.

I want to post on that thread............but Jim has threatened to cancel all of our future cruises if I do!! Razz
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:21 am

Well you aren't going to believe this..................BUT our local news station just gave a quick news flash about a couple from the area being banned from sailing on RCI. The news station of course picked it up from MSNBC because they are an affiliated NBC station. They said to link on to their website to read more about the story.

If you want to check out what they have to say go to www.wkyc.com

I had the phone all ready in my hand if they were going to air an interview with them!!

This I just can't believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:14 am

again............UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! I wonder what will come out of this....will they be offered a free trip of some sort with someone else??? I wish she had the nerve to post in response to all this............The press is making her out to be the poor victim.........it really irks me...................

Anyway,looks like a good reason for our thread to grow in leaps and bounds this week........... Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:41 am

Someone on the thread said they heard it on the radio also.....

I don't think that all this 'press' is going to help them in any way.

If I were them, I would want to tuck my head and hide......

Also, doesn't he work for the 'government'???....Well, they are part of the companies I think that fire people for what is on the internet.........Guess she didn't think about all that when she started this.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:49 am

I'm wondering why Anita didn't put in "retired policewoman" in her editorial? The radio station should do some checking on her credibility. With all the news talking about her, you would think someone would be checking it out.

She's probably enjoying all the attention!

How many times to people have to be told that RC DID NOT ask for her review to be removed...as stated many times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:00 am

Im having a hard time getting on CC right now.........maybe cuz of all the people loggin on??

Anyway,when I was on a little bit ago,CCC was on....(saw her green light)......

Been reading some of the past posts that Cruisinmama pointed out.....inc the one where she TAPED her phone conversations with Celebrity.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:01 am

I've read Laura "editorial" unbelievable, of course once she get's on camera and opens her mouth all doubt that she's a victim will be removed (I hope). She talks as stupid as she writes. What a Face

Of course RCCL my take the low road and just not comment at all.

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:27 am

By the way totally off topic: John ordered some stuff off of Cafe Express with the Creek Freeks logo, nice stuff I plan to wear my t-shirt on the Cruise Critic Cruise Jill, Dave John & I are going on in November. Maybe to the M&M? And if LS happens to be there I'll introduce myself as frudutx. Twisted Evil

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:49 am

Morning everyone......

Her husband does not work for the government. He works for Cleveland State University and his official title is "Senior Institutional Research Analyst & Systems Developer" in the Institutional Research, Assessment & Analysis Department. Jim did a search and found it. Now, yes, Cleveland State is a State College...............but it is not run by the Governor.

I think that this whole thing is very embarrassing and I sure wouldn't want my name spread all over the news.

Gotta go check out what's going on................catch ya all later.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:08 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Very strong winds today. Thought I would go down below to pick up some items I have ordered (door knobs and drawer pulls) but decided that with the winds I will just call and ask them to mail them. It is a 45 mile drive one way and with gas the price it is will cost about the same to mail as drive.

Been following all the post and it is a hoot!

Have my local radio on while here on the computer and waiting to see if Bill Handel from KFI 640 am will mention the story.

Find it interesting that so many are able to post past experience's and it is okay. The jeanie is out of the bottle and can't be put back in. I think that those banned should receive a HUGE apology and be reinstated. JMHO
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:10 pm

Well, Laura S just closed the thread. So I guess that is that.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:14 pm

Yes it has been locked away and I am so glad. But, I am sure that we have not heard the last of this story.

Oh BTW.............she used to always state in some of her posts about her numerous letters to the AG in Ohio. Well, our AG just resigned because of sexual misconduct while in office! She's gotta find somebody else's shoulder to cry on.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:15 pm

PH8 wrote:
Im having a hard time getting on CC right now.........maybe cuz of all the people loggin on??

Been reading some of the past posts that Cruisinmama pointed out.....inc the one where she TAPED her phone conversations with Celebrity.. Evil or Very Mad
I did read the reply to your "1" awesome post from Carolyn Spencer Brown. She was very nice to you.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:20 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Find it interesting that so many are able to post past experience's and it is okay. The jeanie is out of the bottle and can't be put back in. I think that those banned should receive a HUGE apology and be reinstated. JMHO

That's a great analogy Ginny.

You are 100% correct she has told so many lies and now she's going to get caught in them. And, you really have to wonder how any cruise line will be comfortable with them cruising with the.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:35 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:

I did read the reply to your "1" awesome post from Carolyn Spencer Brown. She was very nice to you.
Yes, she was was,wasnt she....When I first saw my post "quoted",I said ohoh......now what........

All the threads on the subject are locked up tight.................dont ya love how LS says I know who you are?? Jeez............

Off to Walmart,Lowes and get the pool water tested..........the water is almost bearable to go in now(it was 82 yesterday)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: