Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
Exairgoddess1
frudutx
critterchick
jillybabes
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:05 pm

I'm losing my place here but I think it was on one of the links from USA Today that I read some responses that sounded very much like someone we know. Huh Huh !!!!!! Any takers??

Phil, where are you, You'd be lovin' this and my guess is you'd be responding too.

While I'm at it, Where is the poster who was posting and getting banned daily over there for a while and coming back each time with a new screen name. You know who you are !!!! Maybe you could weigh in there too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:10 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
Quote :
OMG I just checked and it is out there on their web site. Let the fun begin.

Whose web site are we talking here??
Yeah Diane...........whose website????????????????

USA Today picked up the story and has it on their Web site too so both BM and LS are getting blasted there too. At least by those who really know what's really going on.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/cruises/item.aspx?type=blog&ak=50099366.blog#LogIn

d

Yeah Diane, That's the one I meant. Some of these responses are very familiar.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:15 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
Quote :
OMG I just checked and it is out there on their web site. Let the fun begin.

Whose web site are we talking here??
Yeah Diane...........whose website????????????????

USA Today picked up the story and has it on their Web site too so both BM and LS are getting blasted there too. At least by those who really know what's really going on.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/cruises/item.aspx?type=blog&ak=50099366.blog#LogIn

d

Yeah Diane, That's the one I meant. Some of these responses are very familiar.

You know Sheila I think he told me he was coming to the States this week he may be in Arizona now.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:28 pm

Just loved some of those comments..............though Mrs T doesn't get it.

Poor Phil............just when the going gets good..........he's get going!! And Jill also.

I'm exhausted. Wonder if that thread will be there in the morning!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:32 pm

Don't u think it would be hard for the mods to poof it since they've been posting on it????????.........I would think they might poof some responses but somehow I doubt that they'll remove the thread at this point.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:35 pm

I'm calling it a night. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. She's keeping her head low as she should cause she knows this got bigger than what she expected it to. She's in trouble now I'm afraid and there's no one to bail her out. I fully expect to she her and her big mouth on 60 minutes.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:22 am

I'm here. Amazing stuff, huh? What was she thinking, telling her nasty little story so long after the event? Some of the comments on that Tripso website are priceless!

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and like me are fully entertained with the boards at the moment. The NCL board gives me the biggest giggle. 800+ posts about the woman who fell off the Norwegian Dawn. Our "friend" got involved with that one too. And then the hard core that piles in on anything detrimental said about NCL. Gotta love it!

Hope your weather is good and you are all well. I'm away on vacation next week. Be good, or if you can't be good be careful Twisted Evil

Phil
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:07 am

Phil...........GR8 comment!!

Even on a poker board....unbelievable........

They will be doomed, I imagine in the cruising industry.

wonder what her 'jamie' thinks of her!

have a gr8 day......watching the little one today as mama has to go to the "high risk ob dr"...........

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:23 am

Good morning-- so much to catch up on.
I found the MSNBC and USA TODAY articles quite interesting then to try to read all the comments on the other board, all I can say is WOW.

Guess we really had an interesting Members cruise last Sept.

Later, Nancy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:37 am

Good Morning All, Glad to see that Phil isn't missing anything. I havn't been over there this morning. Thought I'd have my coffee with the Polar Bears first. Maybe we'll all be famous when she goes on 60 mins and they start doing remotes with people who were on the cruise. (Note to self: clip,dip,rip,mani,pedi) Catcha all later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:11 am

Morning..............started reading the threads on CC(they are all over the place) and figured I would be online all morning if I didnt stop..........I cant believe how this has mushroomed!! Wonder what RCCL execs are thinking?? It is all just another case of trying to extort more outta them...............

Anyway, I'll settle down and read some more later when Dennis leaves for work...........

Hope everyone is doing ok on here..............
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:22 pm

Phil glad to see that you've surfaced and have not missed anything!

Morning, I see our friend has not posted since everything hit the fan. I have to wonder if NCL will let her cruise again. She might not be able to go anywhere again just based on all of this bad publicity. I'd love to know what's happening in Old Brooklyn today. There was one of her posts yesterday that said her hubby's vacations had to be approved by the Governor?

Well off to see what trouble I can get into.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:25 pm

Morning.........

So glad that Phil got to be a part of the action...............Phil, your posts were spot on!!

BM has not posted since yesterday afternoon before the sh-t hit the fan so to speak. I am just so surprised that they are letting this thread go as long as it has.

Can't imagine what's next................I mean, it was posted that it's the feature story on the YAHOO page!!

Nice change from the presidential race..................

Have a great day...................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:35 pm

This thing is taking on a life of it's own. I've been on line all morning and can't seem to "Put it down" Overwhelming support for RCI thank goodness and sympthy for NCL. I think she's finally screwed.

I'm out of milk, dog food and dog biscuits so I have to drag myself away and go to the store. Arg
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:37 pm

Good Morning,

Got one grandchild off to school the older one decided she wasn't going today and is sleeping in. Mad

I have been reading the different posting and wonder how it will all end up.

Did get in my two miles of walking this morning.

Wishing all of you a Blessed Day.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:03 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
This thing is taking on a life of it's own. I've been on line all morning and can't seem to "Put it down" Overwhelming support for RCI thank goodness and sympthy for NCL. I think she's finally screwed.

I'm out of milk, dog food and dog biscuits so I have to drag myself away and go to the store. Arg

I think you're right. I think she thought they would come and talk to her, give her some sympathy and maybe RCCL would let her cruise again. Well it looks like it backfired and she'll not only not be able cruise on RCCL she may not be able cruise anywhere ever again. Wonder if LS has seen the light sunny ? Wonder if her TA still loves her? Wonder if NCL will invite her back with open arms? And the really sad part is she may have even cost a few people their jobs because she does lie so convincingly.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Morning everyone! I was without phone and internet for two days during the heat wave, and really wiped out after the street painting festival over the weekend, so it looks like I have a lot to catch up on!

Thankfully the fog has rolled back in, and cooled everything off!

Will check back later!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Oh wow! I just skimmed through the USA today blog. 487 replies! Did you see Ephraim posted! Maybe I should register and put my comments in! Like did anyone mention that, they are the ones that probably plugged up the toilets just so they could have something to complain about!!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:58 pm

I saw that old Ephraim had posted. You know it wouldn't surprise me if she did plug it up herself just to see what she could get. We were all notified of the problems they were having with people flushing stuff that they shouldn't. Once they got the word out not to do it we didn't have anymore problems around our part of the ship. It was just that one day. She probably just kept hitting the button and caused all the issues herself. But part of her problem is that on a normal day she's full of S--- anyway roflmao .

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:31 pm

Back from the store, the little darlings can eat tonight. Now I have to go to work at 2:30 'til 8pm :taz: Boo Hiss Piss and Moan. I don't want to go Mad I might miss something and I'll probably have pages to ketchup.
I have my TIVO all set up for DWTS and the NCIS season finale. Catcha all later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:02 pm

Thread here on CF......... https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/royal-caribbean-f12/did-you-see-the-banned-couple-article-t1135.htm#15996

I wonder what BM is thinking about all this...

Amazes me though,that people are slamming her on CC,yet they get to stay.............Patti and I got banned with our comments,which were not as bad those posted now.........we really never said anything wrong to her face..........just some sublimal messages...........love the MORON comments,,,,,hahah
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:18 pm

There are threads on NCL and Princess too! All similar. No sign of Brenda though.
Maybe CC finally banned her? I think if they shut down those threads there will be a big uproar!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Nope,she posted her NCL review today...........a very glowing report........

LS just posted.warning people about what they are saying or else it will be locked.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:23 pm

And some people are mentioning her by name, and I got banned for just eluding to her.

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:51 pm

Incredible, I just read the Princess thread and some guy cut and pasted both what was in the MSNBC article and what was in her review and people still don't get how her story morphed from a sewage smell to sewage that overflowed onto the carpet.

They are still taking her side in some cases.

Well, we shall see what we shall see.

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next