Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
Exairgoddess1
frudutx
critterchick
jillybabes
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:10 pm

Now Laura and Cecelia posted..............I ALMOST posted........it would have been worth it....

BTW Diane........are you allowed back on yet??
Back to top Go down
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:20 pm

I so wanted to post something in response to Laura's not-so-veiled threat about banning people. There was no constructive reason for that post other that to warn everybody that Big Sister is watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:23 pm

critterchick wrote:
I so wanted to post something in response to Laura's not-so-veiled threat about banning people. There was no constructive reason for that post other that to warn everybody that Big Sister is watching.
YUP! Wish i didnt have so many friends over there..............I wouldnt bother otherwise.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:23 pm

I guess the next phase of her story will be on Fox News with none other than Heraldo doing the interview in Old Brooklyn!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I would love to see Nancy Grace get her hands on this!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:25 pm

critterchick wrote:
I'm surprised that the thread has lasted as long as it has. What is she waiting for and what is going to be accomplished by letting it go on...............everyone knows who the article is about.

Maybe she's waiting for me to post...............then she can ban me again!!
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Maybe she's going to ban all of us who post, in which case I guess I'll just hang out here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:02 pm

I have nothing on my exile and really don't care much. I told John tonight on the way home that I plan to screen print the entire thread on the BM issue and watch to see when it's poofed. Then I'll wait to see if anyone is banned. If not, I'll ask LS why not.

I just sent Laura another email asking how an entire thread could once again be dedicated to something that I was banned for talking about. And, since now it's all out in the open can't she reinstate me? Let's see what happens. I didn't promise not to be good or anything.

d

Last edited by frudutx on Mon May 19, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:15 pm

Why do they protect her?? Thats what I want to know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:34 pm

OMG !!! affraid I can't read fast enough. I was busy and didn't get on to check email 'til about 4pm. Had an email from a friend and I've been trying to read everything since. It's unbelievable. I sooooooo want to post. Kudos to those who did. Sebastian is the one who called me and they wanted my resi # for my next cruise. HolySheep I can't keep caught up . My friend just IM'd me and said that USA Today has picked it up and the NCL board is buzzing too. Off to catch up again.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:41 pm

I'm beginning to think that if BM didn't alert tripso to her problem maybe LS did! They are 2 very sick people.

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:33 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
OMG !!! affraid I can't read fast enough. I was busy and didn't get on to check email 'til about 4pm. Had an email from a friend and I've been trying to read everything since. It's unbelievable. I sooooooo want to post. Kudos to those who did. Sebastian is the one who called me and they wanted my resi # for my next cruise. HolySheep I can't keep caught up . My friend just IM'd me and said that USA Today has picked it up and the NCL board is buzzing too. Off to catch up again.

Well, if any of it is a lie she has just opened a big kettle of fish and she could be in deep doo doo. We will all sit back and see what happens it should be real interesting. If she signed any kind of confidentiality agreement with RCL she is up the creek.

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:36 pm

frudutx wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Well, if any of it is a lie she has just opened a big kettle of fish and she could be in deep doo doo. We will all have to sit back and see what happens it should be real interesting. If she signed any kind of confidentiality agreement with RCL she is up the creek.

OMG I just checked and it is out there on their web site. Let the fun begin.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:42 pm

JEEZ---now USATOday...............I cant keep up..............and darn it,Im gonna have to go pick up Dennis soon and wont be able to keep up..........
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:50 pm

And during all of this fame and being in the spotlight BM's light is dark................course it's never really fully lit when it's on!! roflmao

It's on the Princess, Carnival and NCL Boards. Surprised that Celebrity hasn't picked up on it.

Diane, it will be interesting to see what type of response you get from LS especially with this thread lasting so long. She is actually contributing to the discussion..........
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:04 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
And during all of this fame and being in the spotlight BM's light is dark................course it's never really fully lit when it's on!! roflmao

It's on the Princess, Carnival and NCL Boards. Surprised that Celebrity hasn't picked up on it.

Diane, it will be interesting to see what type of response you get from LS especially with this thread lasting so long. She is actually contributing to the discussion..........

Yes I pointed that out to her.

They are raking LS over the coals on USA Today. It can't be good for Cruise Critic. I don't care if they do say even bad publicity is good publicity. Like I said I wouldn't be surprised if she loses her job over this.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:16 pm

OK..........who's got the site for USA today??
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:48 pm

All I can say is WOW!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Diane,
I forgot to mention that last Monday before we left for the Monarch, I called C & A and they had reduced the price on both of my Voyager cruises.
We saved $400 on the B2B!!! Did you check your booking?

Mar~
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:19 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/cruises/item.aspx?type=blog&ak=50099366.blog#LogIn

Your wish is my command.

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:32 pm

HOLY CRAP .......What a thread.....

i cracked up at all the people trying soooo hard to figure out how the H RCL knew who it was.........they couldn't see the ROOM NUMBER????????? ROFL

Well......I HAD to say something......wasn't mean tho, I don't think....

I was trying to stand up for RCL.....i just wanted to scream at the people that think rcl was wrong and that she is right....puhleeeezzzzzz

took me forever to read the 10 pages....missed dwts and now I have to watch the taping......

j
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:33 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/cruises/item.aspx?type=blog&ak=50099366.blog#LogIn

Your wish is my command.

d
Thank you very much.............poor Jim will never get on the computer tonight!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:35 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
HOLY CRAP .......What a thread.....

i cracked up at all the people trying soooo hard to figure out how the H RCL knew who it was.........they couldn't see the ROOM NUMBER????????? ROFL

Well......I HAD to say something......wasn't mean tho, I don't think....

I was trying to stand up for RCL.....i just wanted to scream at the people that think rcl was wrong and that she is right....puhleeeezzzzzz

took me forever to read the 10 pages....missed dwts and now I have to watch the taping......

j
That was a great post......and you were not mean.

You're right about these folks trying to figure out the whole scenario. I just wanted to post...................YOU HAD TO BE THERE TO BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Quote :

Whose web site are we talking here??
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:44 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Quote :

Yeah Diane...........whose website????????????????
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:56 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
Quote :

Yeah Diane...........whose website????????????????

USA Today picked up the story and has it on their Web site too so both BM and LS are getting blasted there too. At least by those who really know what's really going on.

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next