Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Insurance Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Kevin T

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Insurance Question Empty
PostSubject: Insurance Question   Insurance Question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:38 am

Nina,

I know this was asked before but, I'm in a time crunch this morning and don't have time to look for it. How is insurance being handled for both the 4th of July and Christmas groups? And, should we tell you we want insurance when booking or are you automatically including it in the pricing?

Thanks

Kevin
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Insurance Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance Question   Insurance Question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Not a problem Kevin, I will be working the insurance on a case by case basis as everyone has different needs. So yes, please tell me if you need insurance and the ages of those in your party so I can provide proper quotes. I work with AIG Travel Guard and like their policies better then the ones offered by Cunard.

For those of you outside of the US please note that you will need to purchase insurance separately, from a provider in your Country. I am not able to do this for you. If you need assistance I can point you in the right direction though Smile

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

Insurance Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: