Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thalassotherapy Pool on QM2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4 Leaf Clover
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
4 Leaf Clover

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Thalassotherapy Pool on QM2 Empty
PostSubject: Thalassotherapy Pool on QM2   Thalassotherapy Pool on QM2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:32 am

Can someone tell me about the Thalassotherapy Pool on QM2. Can I use it even if I don't really plan on any Canyon Ranch Spa treatments? If yes, is there a charge? And, again, if yes, how much?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Cruising Diva
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Diva

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Thalassotherapy Pool on QM2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalassotherapy Pool on QM2   Thalassotherapy Pool on QM2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:58 pm

The Thalassotherapy Pool is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! They sell passes for just use of the pool but for the life of me I don't remember the charges. I'll have to go through some of my old documents and bills and see if I can find it. But, absolutely treat yourself to the T-pool, even if you don't use other Canyon Ranch services!
Back to top Go down

Thalassotherapy Pool on QM2
Page 1 of 1