Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Rockin' The Caribbean with Gary Hoey...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Rockin' The Caribbean with Gary Hoey... Empty
PostSubject: Rockin' The Caribbean with Gary Hoey...   Rockin' The Caribbean with Gary Hoey... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:50 pm

CRUISE WITH GARY HOEY!

A GREAT ROCK GUITARIST…

THE CARNIVAL LEGEND 11/2/08
7 NIGHTS EXOTIC WESTERN CARIBBEAN…..
VISIT GRAND CAYMAN, ROATAN, BELIZE AND COZUMEL
THERE WILL BE TWO PRIVATE (FOR OUR GROUP) CONCERTS AND A COCKTAIL PARTY, WITH MEET AND GREET!
THERE WILL BE TSHIRTS, LANYARD WITH “BACK STAGE PASSES” FOR ENTRANCE TO THE EVENTS ONBOARD.
Every cabin will also receive a totebag....

Pricing is as follows:

4A inside…$749 pp 1st & 2nd
(3rd & 4th in same cabin $549 pp)
6A ocean view…$849 pp 1st & 2nd
(3rd & 4th in same cabin $589 pp)
8A balcony…$949 1st & 2nd
(3rd & 4th…$629 pp)
Cat. 11 suite…$1599 1st & 2nd
(3rd & 4th $669 pp)
Deposit due upon booking is $300 per person.
2nd payment of $300 per person is due on May 25th, 2008 (after this date, Recall of cabin space will begin)
FINAL payment is due on or before August 12, 2008.

I have retained group precruise hotel space at the Springhill Suites in Tampa...at a discounted rate...and will also be getting group transfers to the port the morning of the cruise.

I will also be arranging shore excursions too....

We have space for 200+ people…deposit and hold your spot asap…don’t be left out!
We currently have 38 cabins booked!

Please note that the above prices include port charges and taxes... fuel surcharges are extra.
We are also working on upgrades…

For more information…please contact me…

Dolores@MerryMeetingTravel.com

if you are a travel agent and have a client that is interested, please contact me...I am more than willing to work something out with you!

You can hear Gary's music at www.GaryHoey.com you may want to turn your volume down a little....lol

Please note, that I have permission from the Admin to post deals even though my travel agent information hasn't been added to this great site yet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MerryMeetingTravel.com

Rockin' The Caribbean with Gary Hoey...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Travel Agent Topics :: Cruise Deals-
Jump to: