Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT Empty
PostSubject: RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT   RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Thanks to all of you who were able to join our Live Chat tonight. For those that weren't able to join us, we had a lot of good questions asked. Following is a brief recap of what was discussed:

Celebrity will be opening the bookings for the 2009 season on Thursday, March 20th. I've made special arrangements with them to allow me to block our group space on Wednesday night. This will give us access to the best cabins and lock in the rates and amenities before the ship goes on sale to the public. If you are interested in joining this group, please complete the pre-reservation form located on the boards prior to Tuesday. Once the space is blocked and rates are available I will email everyone with the prices, deposit dates etc.

We will be offering group air -- more information will be provided as we move along in the planning process

I will be arranging pre/post hotel stays for those interested. If you'd like to arrange this on your own, you may contact Member DCDuncan for information on Rome.

I will also be arranging private excursions for our group. These are completely optional and again the entire group be allowed input on what type of excursions we do.

Any amenity points offered from the cruiseline will be put out to a group vote. Majority rules on which amenities the group will receive.

Generally a $900.00 per cabin deposit will be due within 90 days, unless you request a specific cabin number, suite or triple/quad cabin, then your deposit will be due within 30 days.

I will be hosting a private cocktail party onboard the ship for our group.

Additional information on the Solstice can be found at: www.cruisecelebritysolstice.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT   RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:18 pm

Sorry I missed the chat, sounds like this might be an awesome deal! Will be looking at pricing before deciding but, very interested!
Back to top Go down
BedrockBoaters
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BedrockBoaters

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT   RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:05 pm

The chat was excellent, really enjoyed it! We might have two or three more couples interested!
Back to top Go down
DCDuncan
Resident Expert - Italy
Resident Expert - Italy
DCDuncan

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT   RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Anyone that needs Rome hotel recommendations or places to see and visit please feel to contact me!

I will be putting together a list of stores and other shoppers delights as requested and will post them here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT   RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECAP OF SOLSTICE LIVE CHAT
Page 1 of 1