Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes
 

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Just curious if any of our Cunard buddies here are going to take advantage of going to Europe on Celebrity Solstice in May? If so, let me know, would love to dine together!
Back to top Go down
The Sophisticated Cat
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
The Sophisticated Cat

Number of posts : 74
Location : New England
Reputation : 0
Points : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Nick, we're thinking about it. Can't wait to see the ship! The date is the only thing that might be the problem. Will let you know soon! Would love to meet you and Leanna and dine with you!
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Location : Jersey Shore
Reputation : 12
Points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:48 pm

Nick, we're absolutely going! LOVE ITALY! And, we also enjoy Greece and this will be our first time to Turkey. Are you planning on a pre-cruise stay in Rome? If so, let's make some arrangements together. I know you know Rome like the back of your hand! We always get lost! Razz
Back to top Go down
Eddie's Wife
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Eddie's Wife

Number of posts : 24
Location : Spring Lake, New Jersey
Reputation : 0
Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:11 pm

I see Eddie has beaten me here Razz Nick and Leanna, it will be wonderful to sail in the Mediterranean with you! We're just starting to look at hotels in Rome. We've stayed in The Westin Excelsior, The Lord Byron and we're looking into the Hotel Eden for this trip. Have any other suggestions? I emailed Tina and she recommended the Hotel Splendide, she said that's where they are planning on staying and that she's stayed there before and really liked it.

This is going fun!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Eddie's Wife wrote:
I see Eddie has beaten me here Razz Nick and Leanna, it will be wonderful to sail in the Mediterranean with you! We're just starting to look at hotels in Rome. We've stayed in The Westin Excelsior, The Lord Byron and we're looking into the Hotel Eden for this trip. Have any other suggestions? I emailed Tina and she recommended the Hotel Splendide, she said that's where they are planning on staying and that she's stayed there before and really liked it.

This is going fun!

Maria! You mean Tina is coming with us too!?!? COOL!! Cool And, totally forgot about the Hotel Splendide!! Tina is right, it's a great location and a super little hotel, it's on a side street off Via Veneto. Great room, fantastic breakfast on the top of the hotel with excellent views, easy walking distance to the Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese. Here's the link: http://www.splendideroyal.com/

Wonder how many rooms we need for a group rate scratch
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Age : 62
Location : Beantown (Boston)
Reputation : 9
Points : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Still can't commit, would love to join you guys!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:26 pm

Come on Andy, join the fun!! Nina ANY chance you're coming along?
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Location : Jersey Shore
Reputation : 12
Points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Eddie's Wife wrote:
I see Eddie has beaten me here Razz Nick and Leanna, it will be wonderful to sail in the Mediterranean with you! We're just starting to look at hotels in Rome. We've stayed in The Westin Excelsior, The Lord Byron and we're looking into the Hotel Eden for this trip. Have any other suggestions? I emailed Tina and she recommended the Hotel Splendide, she said that's where they are planning on staying and that she's stayed there before and really liked it.

This is going fun!

Maria! You mean Tina is coming with us too!?!? COOL!! Cool And, totally forgot about the Hotel Splendide!! Tina is right, it's a great location and a super little hotel, it's on a side street off Via Veneto. Great room, fantastic breakfast on the top of the hotel with excellent views, easy walking distance to the Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese. Here's the link: http://www.splendideroyal.com/

Wonder how many rooms we need for a group rate scratch

Nick, I think we're going to have a great time! I'm looking forward to just seeing Solstice! Can you imagine? A Hot Glass Show on a ship? Or a yard?

I see that Hopeful Henry is trying to get a group going to Equinox in early August, looks like a great itinerary, we're thinking about it... Might cut back and go for a balcony on Solstice so we can do both.

Eddie
Back to top Go down
JeanMarie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
JeanMarie

Number of posts : 45
Age : 64
Location : USA
Reputation : 0
Points : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:48 pm

I'm torn! I was going to book Solstice but Equinox is looking mighty good!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:53 pm

q[owe qpowkr wqepork werrp ewrwe ewor wepoerwer weprwp\

\we[po we[prwe[prkww[pw w wpekrweokrowe werwe wepporkpwo weerwerpk2=-3l we=rp-wero-`-*/659+8
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:24 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
q[owe qpowkr wqepork werrp ewrwe ewor wepoerwer weprwp\

\we[po we[prwe[prkww[pw w wpekrweokrowe werwe wepporkpwo weerwerpk2=-3l we=rp-wero-`-*/659+8

Nick, what's happening with your computer, that's the second time your messages didn't make any sense
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Location : Midwest USA
Reputation : 22
Points : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:47 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Come on Andy, join the fun!! Nina ANY chance you're coming along?

Wish I could! Solstice looks amazing and I would love to try her out. However, I will be very busy next May wrapping up all the last minute details for the July 4th cruise. I hope you all have a great time it's a great itinerary!

_________________
~Nina~
Ambiance Travel
Cunard Commodore Agency

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Guest
Guest



Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:52 pm

Hey - Nina, if you need a vacation after the July 4 group cruise, you can join us on the Equinox. lol!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Location : Midwest USA
Reputation : 22
Points : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:25 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Hey - Nina, if you need a vacation after the July 4 group cruise, you can join us on the Equinox. lol!

Now that sounds tempting!

_________________
~Nina~
Ambiance Travel
Cunard Commodore Agency

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Age : 62
Location : Beantown (Boston)
Reputation : 9
Points : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:43 pm

Still on the fence but, that August cruise on Equinox is looking mighty tempting too... Which way do we go? Decisions, decisions scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?   Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Anyone else going to Europe on Solstice?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: