Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:37 am

Good Morning, I'm feeling really good today. I slept like a rock. I'm glad I took today off though because it snowed again and now it's sleeting on top of that so the roads are a mess.

Jean I hope your dad is doing better today.

I watched Survivor last night and I'm so upset that Yau Man is gone already. I also watched Lost and saw my pictures of the beach set. It's such a hoot to see where I walked on the TV. Catcha all later.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:57 am

Morning everyone, I think I am coming down with a cold! Here are a few pictures from my scrapbooking cruise.

]Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 2492369190101628544S425x425Q85[/URL]

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 2344054470101628544S425x425Q85

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 2780722650101628544S425x425Q85
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:01 pm

Here are a few more.............

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 2017130140101628544S200x200Q85

Tacos anyone?

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 2142852920101628544S200x200Q85

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 2098304470101628544S200x200Q85
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:01 pm

Nice pix Jen, the room looks great.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:03 pm

Thanks!

Have a good weekend everyone, I have to go into work for a few hours today, so I better get moving.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:27 pm

Morning everyone............it's snowing here and more is expected today but nothing major and that we can't handle............oops, I mean the snow blower can't handle.

Kathy, thanks for the link to the pics. I'm with you on the "rock" star. I didn't understand a word she sang and even Simon thought she forgot the words.

Sheila, glad that you are feeling good today...........but you should.............you are clean clear through.

Jen, great pics.............especially the sunset or was that sun rise??

Jean, how's dad? Jul, how dd? Thoughts and prayers going out to everyone who needs them today.

Have a wonderful day................gotta get Dyson out............it's his day today!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:56 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Pbucket Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Pbucket Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Pbucket

Lost Beach Inside of a Tent and Sawyer's Tent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Pbucket Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Pbucket

Lori and I and the food pantry with the Dharma food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Nice pics Jen and Sheila.........

You did a nice job setting it all up Jen.........

Sheila,Dont watch Lost,but I bet it was really neat to say I WAS THERE!!

That was too funny with Simon,Patti........do you think he's hard of hearing?? He's always asking Paula what someone said?? And have you noticed how HAIRY his arms look?? I never noticed that till this season.....wow!!

I love Yau Man.should have gotten rid of Pavarti..........they need to break up the couples.....

Hope all of you with the snow can stay off the roads today.........
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:11 pm

Jim has a question to which I have no answer. Shocked

How do you all post your pictures? He just wants to copy and paste............can he do that or does he have to upload from our browser? He doesn't want to get involved with sites where you have to transfer pictures to upload here...............does that make sense??

It looks like Phil was able to copy and paste that photo yesterday.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Just got back from lunch out with some of my friends and I noticed that the jonquils are blooming in my neighbor's flowerbeds. How's that for the first signs of Spring!

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:10 pm

Patti, I do upload my pictures to webshots.com, and then there is a link to post pictures in a forum. It is a free service, up to I think 1,000 photos, or something like that, and you can make the albums private it you don't want the general public to be able to see them.

I forgot to ask or tell you guys about the Crown and Anchor magazines we just got in the mail a week or so ago. Well I got two magazines, one addressed to me and one to my 15 y/o son. No idea why? I checked out the coupons in the back, and my magazine has different amounts on the coupons from my son's magazine! Mine starts out with I think $50 off on the top coupon and goes to $200 off on the bottom coupon and my sons starts with $65 off and goes to $225 off for the same cruises! What do you all think is up with that?????????

Jean- How's your Dad doing today?

I'll check in later.................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:51 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Jim has a question to which I have no answer. Shocked

How do you all post your pictures? He just wants to copy and paste............can he do that or does he have to upload from our browser? He doesn't want to get involved with sites where you have to transfer pictures to upload here...............does that make sense??

It looks like Phil was able to copy and paste that photo yesterday.

Patti I had to upload mine from Picasa to Photobucket then copy and paste to the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:59 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 58-73Just right click onto a pic-------COPY..........then right click again---PASTE thats how I do with pics that arent mine(in my webshots).

Just looked at our 2 C andA mags.one to Dennis and one to my son(who doesnt live here)..anyway,they are both the same........as they should be......first coupon is $35/$75...last ones are $115/225
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Okay, both sets of coupons in front of me now.
They are: $25/50-$65/125-$100/200, then my son's are
$35/75-$75/150-$115/225 who btw has only cruised once.

PS-Finally made the yummy taco soup tonight, it was so nice to come home to! Everyone loved it!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:47 am

Good Evening Ladies & Phil,

Jul saying a prayer for your daughter and Jean for your dad.

Jen glad your cruise on Monarch went well and that the other ladies enjoyed themselves. Nice picture!

To everyone a big Hello and enjoy reading all the interesting stuff happening.

The construction crew are gone for the weekend and it is so nice and quiet Smile

Spent about 45 minutes sweeping and picking up with the vacuum cleaner in the kitchen and another 30 minutes in the rest of the house. They took down the zipwall which separates the kitchen from the family room for the weekend. It will go back up on Monday morning, it does help to control the dust somewhat.

Kitchen cabinets were delivered today and the island cabinets were installed the others are partly in place and awaiting final positions. The floor in master bath is completed and tomorrow I will go by the glass shop to pick out shower glass and glass for cabinets in the kitchen. The granite counters have been held up due to weather conditions as he works outside and with the rain and winds it has put him behind schedule. He hopes to install on Tuesday maybe.... Appliances are due to be delivered from Lowe's on Monday. Will probably be another two weeks before all is completed.

Talked with contractor about getting pricing on room addition off family room which would be a second master bedroom/bath which son and dil could live in and give them space. The family room is on the east side of house and bedroom are on west side. Don't think I will be able to swing it but thought I would get cost and general design.

Bought flooring from Costco today and contractor will pick it up sometime this weekend.

While it is still early here only 8:43 PM I am getting tired and will call it a night. time
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:19 am

Good morning!

Sheila, so glad you came through your test in good shape. Mine will be due when we get back north, not looking forward to that.
Off to work, have a great weekeknd all, talk later.
Nancy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:50 am

Good Morning All, Ginny it sounds like tings are coming together for you in your renovations. It's going to be beautiful I'm sure. Hope they stay on schedule and finish soon.
Nancy, Hope you're having a quiet weekend at work, not too much drama. I'm excited to be seeing you and Ken very soon.

I'm cooking this morning for an International Fair later today. My DD is doing a table to represent Scotland and I'm cooking the "Bashed Neeps" (Mashed turnips) They are a traditional dish in Scotland and delicious. They are also very popular every year at this event. People have already been asking DD if I'm coming with the goods.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:05 pm

Good Morning all

Sheila....have fun cooking......

Nancy....have fun at work.....if it's any consolation, I'm working too

Soooo much to do and so little time before we leave for a week in LV....always look forward to the 'social' side of the buying trip but yet the thought of making all the decisions on what to sell is overwhelming me at this moment.....gotta get my head together.

Have a great day everyone........hopefully a warm one here (40!!)

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:25 pm

Very Happy Good Morning Very Happy

Hope the work day goes well for those who don't have the day off. Sheila you sure are a busy lady! Enjoy the cooking and the fair.

Have a baby shower today and the glass place to check out. Will try and get some dusting done, although Nancy keeps telling me to forget it and just wait until all the work is done. But it is so thick and dirty!

Off to hop into the shower and get ready for the day.

Don't know if I told you'll that Maxwell was adopted into a home with children (2 & 6) that also has a girl doxie! He is doing fine and does not bark at the kids. Winston was placed in a home with an older couple but the man was in a wheelchair and Winston was afraid of it. So the breeder took Winston to Oregon with her and will find him a good home where he is comfortable. Miss my babies and I am grateful that Marilyn is such a good breeder and cares about the dogs even after then have left her care. She really does work with the people that purchase from her. Someday maybe I will have another dog but for now I will try and keep sane raising my grandson! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:17 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Very Happy Good Morning Very Happy

Hope the work day goes well for those who don't have the day off. Sheila you sure are a busy lady! Enjoy the cooking and the fair.

Have a baby shower today and the glass place to check out. Will try and get some dusting done, although Nancy keeps telling me to forget it and just wait until all the work is done. But it is so thick and dirty!

Off to hop into the shower and get ready for the day.

Don't know if I told you'll that Maxwell was adopted into a home with children (2 & 6) that also has a girl doxie! He is doing fine and does not bark at the kids. Winston was placed in a home with an older couple but the man was in a wheelchair and Winston was afraid of it. So the breeder took Winston to Oregon with her and will find him a good home where he is comfortable. Miss my babies and I am grateful that Marilyn is such a good breeder and cares about the dogs even after then have left her care. She really does work with the people that purchase from her. Someday maybe I will have another dog but for now I will try and keep sane raising my grandson! lol!

Ginny I feel so bad that you had to give you boys away. I have one on my lap at the moment and I don't know how I could give him away. You made a great sacrifice for your GS.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:58 pm

Afternoon everyone...............a beautiful day here. Sunshine and very tolerable temperatures.

Ginny, you will have to take pictures when your rennovation is done. From your descriptions of what is being done..........it sounds gorgeous. Better than moving into a new home. Sorry you had to place the boys in foster care...............maybe someday soon you could start all over again with a puppy that would grow with your grandson.

Thanks for all the advice on the pictures. Don't know if that answered "his" question or not......I'll let him read your responses. I think what he wants to do is just go into where he has all the picture albums posted on our computer and then copy and paste from there. He tried that yesterday and it did not work. Looks like most of you upload to Webshots and then download from there. Gosh, I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about! Laughing

Back to organizing for the cruise...................
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:14 pm

Good Morning...

Pretty quiet around here yesterday. Guess everyone was busy, hopefully enjoying your Saturday.

Ginny - I had been wondering about the "boys". Glad you have it all sorted out, and I know it had to be so difficult for you.

Off to start the laundry.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:42 pm

Hi all! Beautiful day here, the calm before the NEXT storm! Smile

Hope everyone is having a good weekend traveling, or thinking of your next trip!

I "made-up" a new crock pot recipe this week that turned out pretty good! Give it a try...

3 lb beef brisket (flat)
1 snack pack apple sauce. I guess that's about 1/2 cup???
1 can golden mushroom condensed soup
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1/2 a bottle of beer.

Ray says it was my best recipe ever! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Hi all..........

Ginny-bet that was quite the sacrifice to give up the pups....but sounds like they are going to be just fine.........

Ok,now I understand what Jim is trying to do with the pics.........and that I dont know how to do........why not just put them in something like webshots??

Susan-that recipe sounds good.........I made the beef roast from on here last night and it was sooooooooo good.........

Went to St Augustine yesterday with a CC Ocala friend to meet up with 2 other CCers(from Jacksonville).had lunch at the Columbia........really good and it was fun walking around the town.........such a neat place,if you've never been.....

Well, have tons to do right now..........just wanted to aay hi!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: