Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:34 pm

LOL! I am really bad, cuz I just looked at the pictures from the Monarch, and I really need to start doing sit ups, I look like I am having triplets! Yikes! I will be doing some cropping before I post these pictures!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi all, I survived. I was up at 5am drinking more lethal brew and doing "You know what" HolySheep I left the house at 7.30am and Bob poured me back into my recliner at 9.45am. Every thing is fine but I did have a polyp which means I only get a 5 year reprieve and not the ten years I wanted but it's all good. I had some breakfast and then dosed all morning now I feel pretty good.

I'm glad I didn't see that pic before I went or I'd have needed to change my under wear before I left the house. affraid

Now I can really look forward to my cruise and get busy with plans.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:46 pm

Sheila, Glad you made it through your tests and all is well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Hi all........

Glad its all over for you Sheila........now go eat!!

That picture is downright scary.....talking about being pregnant,makes me wonder, why she never had kids.......has she ever mentioned that???

Watched AI(both episodes last night......recorded them and fast forwarded thru the commercials.......no one outstanding to me on the girls side,but LOVE David too and I did enjoy ???? who played the guitar.....was different.......he has a very "pretty face".in fact, several of the boys would make pretty girls,I think. Rolling Eyes

Keep eating that broccoli Jul........haha.easy for me to say........I dont eat nearly enuf fruit and veggies..............

There was one captain on the Sovereign who did not do the dining with pax either....I think they all should..........makes them look more personal..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:52 pm

Kathy, loved your comment on that CCC site from yesterday Cool I still seem to be able to post comments there, so one more for the road Wink

Phil
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:09 pm

Sheila, so glad that is over for you. Hope that Bob takes you out tonight for a great dinner.

Phil.........you are too funny. Loved that last response.

Jen, you do not look like you are having triplets. You look beautiful. At least your smile is genuine.........something we can not say about her.

Kathy, the subject of kids has never come up in any of her posts. Though she did tell us that when her husband played in a band, the bird was part of the group, so they tried claiming him on their income tax. Now, you can take that for what it's worth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Hi all, I survived. I was up at 5am drinking more lethal brew and doing "You know what" HolySheep I left the house at 7.30am and Bob poured me back into my recliner at 9.45am. Every thing is fine but I did have a polyp which means I only get a 5 year reprieve and not the ten years I wanted but it's all good. I had some breakfast and then dosed all morning now I feel pretty good.

I'm glad I didn't see that pic before I went or I'd have needed to change my under wear before I left the house. affraid

Now I can really look forward to my cruise and get busy with plans.

Sheila,

Glad all went well. I have that to "look" forward to this year, my 5 years is up this year.

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:33 pm

Need some prayers spb's.........

Dd got her path report from the thyroid coming out and there is a 'spot' of cancer on it........At this point, the surgeon says it should be all out due to surg but they will recheck in 6 months......I told her to get a second opinion.....

Thanks for your help in advance!!

jul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:52 pm

More prayers for your daughter Jul.........that and lots of positive thinking..........

Sheila.......she is something else,isnt she?? BTW-how do you link just one post from a thread?? I havent figured that out.....(never mind..just figured that out....click on the number.............I never knew that before)

Phil-wheres your last comment??? Today??? I dont see one..........
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:00 pm

Jul- Sending good vibes, prayers, and hugs your way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Hey Phil........I see our pal,Jolie Razz left you a message.....Im guessing your message today was pulled and thats why i cant see it.....
Jolie wrote on Feb 20, 2008

I wanted to give you advance warning that I will be removing several comments you have left on the site bc you reference a persons "real" name. This is a violation of our privacy policy and is not acceptable on our site. Thanks for your understanding.

NICE PIC Jen!! Was that on the MN??
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:24 pm

Julie, good positive vibes being sent your way. I agree, dd should get a second opinion.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:50 pm

PH8 wrote:

NICE PIC Jen!! Was that on the MN??

No that was on the Radiance in September. Hubby wasn't on the Monarch with me this time.

Thanks, I like that picture too!
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Jul, sending healing vibes your DD's way!

Sheila, I'm glad your test went reasonably well, anyway. My doctor gives a maximum 5 years in between. I'll have to go in the fall. Yech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:05 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Need some prayers spb's.........

Dd got her path report from the thyroid coming out and there is a 'spot' of cancer on it........At this point, the surgeon says it should be all out due to surg but they will recheck in 6 months......I told her to get a second opinion.....

Thanks for your help in advance!!

jul

I'll be sure to remember her Jul. I'm sure she's probably in the clear but a 2nd opinion is always good.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:58 pm

thanks y'all.........extra prayers never hurt........

Jen......love that pic!

gk's are here now........soooo gotta play and entertain!

jul
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:13 pm

Chris.....I am such a dummy. Embarassed You said that Michael was your favorite. Are you speaking of Michael Johns, the young man from Australia? David is the 17 year old that won on Star Search when he was younger and had the CD for sale on his website. There are just too many for me to keep them straight right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:55 pm

Too many for me too Patti.................at least there are 4 less now.......

Nite all..............
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:06 am

PH8 wrote:
Too many for me too Patti.................at least there are 4 less now.......

Nite all..............
Well, I don't know about you Kathy..........but for the guys.............America got it right. For the gals, the first one let go deserved to go, but I think the African American gal should have stayed and the other one should have gone.

Maybe I should vote!!

Night everyone...................catch ya all tomorrow. Oh BTW.....it's snowing here again!! Sad
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:11 am

LALALALALALALA! Don't say anything, Patti!

Dad had to have surgery today after all. I talked to him about an hour after he was done & he was flying high. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he does well for the next few days.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:21 am

Jean.........sending prayers ur way for your father.........hope everything works out well.

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:10 am

Jul - I agree about the second opinion, but certainly hope her doctor is right. Sending good vibes that it will all be ok.

Jean - Sending good thoughts your way that Dad recovers quickly.

Sheila - Hope it wasnt too hard on you. Glad you're feeling better tonight.

Jen - Love the new picture!!

Ginny - Bet you'll be so pleased when all that remodeling is done.

Patti - David is my fav so far, not even sure which one is Michael. Embarassed

Kathy & Phil - Keep up the good work! Now I have o see if I can find them....hope someone saved them just in case.

TGIFT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:09 am

Julie - My thoughts are with your daughter, I have a good friend who went through the same thing. If there's anything I can do please let me know.

Jen - Love the new picture very classy.

Jean - Please keep us updated on your father's progress.

Working from home today, the "kids" are getting groomed DoggieBreak DoggieBreak .

More later.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:27 am

Morning......

Hows your dad doing today,Jean??? Sorry to hear he needed surgery....

heres a "cheat sheet" of pics and names for AI.......Not sure if everyone watched it yet or not,but the girl that almost got eliminated is NOT an AI,in my book......shes good for one kind of singing and thats it......
http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season7/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: