Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:22 pm

Afternoon everyone.........a beautiful day here. Again the sun is out and temps are supposed to be close to 40. Now that's warm for us at this time of year.

Susan...........what do you mean "calm before the next storm"? Do you know something we don't. Suppose to have rain on and off all week. Thanks for the recipe. I make brisket quite often and the ingredients sound really good. Guess I'll have to go out and buy a can of beer!

Anybody else having trouble logging into CC? I'm finally logged in after several "data base" errors but I still keep getting this message when I try to get into my subscriptions. Mad

Have a wonderful day everyone. Oh and to our good friends in CA...........could ya turn the rain off so that I can see the race this afternoon. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:23 pm

Susan.........is it the beer that Ray likes so much?????....LOL...sounds like a good recipe......will add it to the shopping list...

Dh is out groc shopping now while I'm throwing clothes around the guest bedroom trying to figure out which outfits to take to LV......yikes, I have too many picked out....now if I change clothes 3x a day it might be ok!!!

Why is it his clothes I can pick out in 5 minutes and mine take days and days and days......oh yea, then add shoes and jewelry......OMG I forgot about that part..here I go again, back to throwing things around.....

have a great Sun y'all.........enjoy the Oscars if ur watching tonight
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:58 pm

Morning everyone, not a very good one here. The rain and wind have been pounding all night and is still going. We got a call from life alert at 4:30 this am, and said that Jim's parents needed help. When Jim got there he found his Dad unconcious, he called 911 and started CPR, but it was to late. We don't really know what happened his Mom has Parkinsons and can't speak very well. We think maybe his heart just gave out. Anyway it's going to be a hard week, would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:18 pm

oh jen........I'm soooo sorry for your loss........prayers and hugs coming your way....

jul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:25 pm

Jen, So sorry to hear of your loss. It must have been hard on Jim to have to discover his dad and try to help him. We will certainly be thinking about you this week. Hugs and prayers to you both.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Jen, Jim and I are so very sorry to hear about your FIL. Thoughts and prayers and lots of hugs and love are being sent your way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:36 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Afternoon everyone.........a beautiful day here. Again the sun is out and temps are supposed to be close to 40. Now that's warm for us at this time of year.

Susan...........what do you mean "calm before the next storm"? Do you know something we don't. Suppose to have rain on and off all week. Thanks for the recipe. I make brisket quite often and the ingredients sound really good. Guess I'll have to go out and buy a can of beer!

Anybody else having trouble logging into CC? I'm finally logged in after several "data base" errors but I still keep getting this message when I try to get into my subscriptions. Mad

Have a wonderful day everyone. Oh and to our good friends in CA...........could ya turn the rain off so that I can see the race this afternoon. Laughing

Patti so far this afternoon I can't get on to CC at all.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:57 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Well, the forecast here is for mid-30's and sunny today followed by rain turning to snow again tomorrow. Maybe 6 more inches and since will be rain first, it's supposed to be that yucky HEAVY snow!

And I quote from Weatherbug: ... A Winter Storm Watch Has Been Issued For Portions Of Northern Illinois...

.A Strong Storm System Currently Moving Onto The California Coast Is Forecast To Move Eastward... And Begin To Affect The Weather Across The Midwest By Monday Afternoon. On Its Current Forecast Track... Moisture Streaming Northward Ahead Of The System Is Expected To Result In Rain... Or A Mix Of Rain And Snow Developing Northward Through The Mid Mississippi Valley Monday Morning. As The System Approaches... Colder Air Will Be Drawn Into Its Circulation Causing Rain To Change To Heavy... Wet Snow Monday Night. The Snow Is Then Expected To Continue Into Early Tuesday Morning Before Diminishing To Flurries.

Winnebago-Boone-Mchenry-Lake Illinois-Ogle-Lee-De Kalb-Kane- Dupage-Cook- Including The Cities Of... Rockford... Woodstock... Waukegan... Oregon... Dixon... Dekalb... Aurora... Chicago 1105 AM CST Sun Feb 24 2008

Initially... The Snow Will Be Wet... Making Accumulation Forecasts Difficult. However... As Temperatures Fall Below Freezing Heading Into Monday Evening... The Snow Will Begin To Accumulate More Rapidly And Some Drifting Snow May Develop.

A Winter Storm Watch Means There Is A Potential For Significant Snow... Sleet... Or Ice Accumulations That May Impact Travel. Continue To Monitor The Latest Forecasts."

:unwell: I am soooo SICK OF WINTER!!! :unwell:

I use beer in my chili and the other morning when I was throwing things into the crockpot for that night, I thought, hummm, maybe a beer! It doesn't really taste like beer by the time you eat it, but I think the alcohol breaks the meat down. But Jul, you might be right, that's why Ray liked it!

Jen, my prayers to you and your family...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:16 pm

Jen-very sorry to hear the news.......prayers and best wishes to you and your family............
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:47 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Patti so far this afternoon I can't get on to CC at all.
I was finally able to get on about an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:49 pm

Whoops.............double post. Thought that only happened on CC. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:08 pm

I swear.......I hate it when the thread disappears and takes me 15 mins to find it again.........guess 67 pages is the max but then why does it go onto over 75 and then disappear and start at 1.....weird.....but still easier than cc......

I haven't posted on CC in forever......I'm tired of all the whiners.......the info is starting to be nothing but crabbiness.........

have a good evening.........off to assist the dh in making new recipes.....lettuce wraps....

btw.......if you've never tried the copycat recipes, it's got some great ones on it....www.copycat.cdkitchen.com
They have the recipes from various restaurants===can't wait to try the Chili's Ckn enchilada soup....mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:05 pm

Jen - So sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Our thoughts and hugs go out to you and Jim.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:29 am

Jen, Thinking of you and Jim. Sad

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:56 am

Good morning.........

Heard these boards might be a little wacky today too,so wanted to jump in and say HI!! while i can............

Anyone watch the Oscars?? Not me...i just like the next day reporting of best/worse dressed....

Later all.........
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:21 pm

Good morning--only watched the first hour of the Oscars, too tired after a weekend of work. Weekends are always hectic.

Agree, like the reports the next day on how all were dressed.

Happy Monday!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:26 pm

Good afternoon all, Hope you're having a great day. I did watch a bit of the Oscars. I also like to see the gowns. I thought most of them were very nice. I didn't see any real horror stories. Mar lost us again I hope she finds us. I sent her the link again. It's really sunny today and almost 50. I'm trying to get in to high gear for my cruise in 3 WEEKS Yay Have to get some dry cleaning put in today. I don't know if I mentioned it here but we have had issues with our rugs since we moved in and they have not fixed them to our satisfaction so we are now starting the second round of seeing who is responsible. Someone just stopped by to see them and is sending our info back up the line to the top man. Please send some positive vibes our way for replacement ruga which is what we are now pushing for.
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:32 pm

Well...thanks to Sheila I found you guys again....I can never get to the new thread by doing a "search" so have to ask Sheila for the address... scratch tongue No Anyone have a clue how to find the new threads the next time??

Mar~
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:40 pm

Sheila, sorry about another round of carpet stories, it is never easy trying to get what you want.

We are doing the DOC DANCE, we just got the packet for the Splendour TA. Now it is getting close.

Nancy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:57 pm

nancyk2sea wrote:
Sheila, sorry about another round of carpet stories, it is never easy trying to get what you want.

We are doing the DOC DANCE, we just got the packet for the Splendour TA. Now it is getting close.

Nancy

Congrats Nancy, I wish ours would arrive. I know they are in our TA's office. She said she was checking them all out and would send them shortly.

Mar I don't know why you have trouble but at least you're back. It's no problem for me to get you back here anytime. Just call, your wish is my command. ImNotWorthy
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:05 pm

What I usually do when I can't find you is I click on portal at the top of the screen and to the left of the next screen there is a rolling section that has all of the latest forums and low and behold there's our forum. I click on it and viola.

Here I am.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Back again............been outside reading all afternoon.........even took a little snooze Sleep Sun put me to sleep.......

Went to the store this am to get the fixings for Taco Soup tonite........bought double of everything(but the meat),so next time,I am all set........the store didnt have turkey so Im trying ground chicken and I didnt have all day to cook it on low(for 10 hrs)so Im trying high for 6 hours.......so we shall see how it all comes together.........

I never clicked on Portal(cuz I didnt know what that was).......I click on HOME and scroll down to roll calls.........and 9 times outta 10,we're the last one to have a post on it.........
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:47 pm

Sheila - The Vegas Vibes are coming your way. Hope it turns out the way you want!

Marilyn - I use Diane's technique Very Happy

Nancy - Nice to see you hanging around here. Looking forward to seeing you and Ken in September. Also, have to say I envy you and Sheila with that cruise coming up.

I think it was especially nice of Tina to let us know there could be problems with the site today. Too bad other boards can't be as courteous to it's users.

Kathy - We also had a very nice day today weatherwise, but it's not too enjoyable being inside working. Mad

Hope the others with bad weather are staying warm and safe.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Mar.........I go to Roll Call section and then click on 2007 sailings........then I can find us again.........

jul Wink
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:21 pm

Evening all..............been busy for the last couple of days. Expecting another blast of old man winter with storm warnings up until 4AM on Wednesday.

Wishing everyone a great evening and a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: