Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just back from QM2 - Any ??????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ogtiger10
ogtiger10

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Just back from QM2 - Any ?????? Empty
PostSubject: Just back from QM2 - Any ??????   Just back from QM2 - Any ?????? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Just returned from 4 day getaway on QM2. Had a fantastic time. Just got an email about this board and jumped over here. Anyone have any questions I might can answer? Looks like ya'll are planning a Christmas/New Year's crossing.
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Just back from QM2 - Any ??????   Just back from QM2 - Any ?????? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:11 pm

Hi ogtiger10! We're sure happy you joined us! And, yes, we are planning for Christmas and New Year's 2009! There is going to be a live chat next Sunday, March 2 at 6pm, join us if you can and don't forget to spread the word about Cruise Freeks!
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Just back from QM2 - Any ??????   Just back from QM2 - Any ?????? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:19 pm

Welcome ogtiger10
Back to top Go down
cunardcritic.co.uk
Cunard Resident Expert
Cunard Resident Expert
cunardcritic.co.uk

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Just back from QM2 - Any ??????   Just back from QM2 - Any ?????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:01 am

ogtiger10 wrote:
Just returned from 4 day getaway on QM2. Had a fantastic time. Just got an email about this board and jumped over here. Anyone have any questions I might can answer? Looks like ya'll are planning a Christmas/New Year's crossing.

Don't you be answering any questions.....that's my job!!! Just kidding Very Happy

Did you find Homer?

What were your views on the 4 dayer? I have only done 6-13 days on QM2, and have heard that the service levels dip on the 4 day cruises compared with the longer ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cunardcritic.co.uk
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Just back from QM2 - Any ??????   Just back from QM2 - Any ?????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:14 pm

Welcome to the boards, we're glad you found us!
I would also like to know about the service level on the shorter cruise. Also, what was your favorite part?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Just back from QM2 - Any ??????   Just back from QM2 - Any ?????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

ogtiger - I've done a few of the "shorty" cruises, if you liked those, you should consider one of the longer cruises like our 4th of July or Christmas sailings...it's even better!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just back from QM2 - Any ??????   Just back from QM2 - Any ?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just back from QM2 - Any ??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: