Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carnival Triumph...8/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Carnival Triumph...8/17 Empty
PostSubject: Carnival Triumph...8/17   Carnival Triumph...8/17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:53 pm

Susan here on the boards is helping me organize this small group for us & my extended family. So far 15 people in 6 cabins. Hoping to get to 8 cabins, but looking forward to having a great time no matter what. It will be the 7th cruise on Carnival for dh & I. The 3rd on Carnival for my parents (their 15th overall), second for my cousin & his family (their first was last summer on Disney) and the first for everyone else. Our older dd knows about the upcoming adventure, but we haven't told the younger 2 yet (they are 10 & 12). Our youngest would be driving us crazy with questions & just her overall excitement. Not that would be a bad thing, but a 100 questions a day would be a bit much & I don't put that total past her! LOL!

Anyway, anyone else going to be on this ship?

Towanda
Back to top Go down

Carnival Triumph...8/17
Page 1 of 1