Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things To Do In Bermuda

Go down 
+4
duke214
Pasta Lover
Lab Lover
Anna Banana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Banana
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Anna Banana

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Things To Do In Bermuda Empty
PostSubject: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:54 pm

I thought I'd get this going since we are organizing a group cruise to Bermuda in 2009. List places and things to do in Bermuda in here Very Happy

Don't Stop The Carnival on Hawkins Island

Scooter Rentals
Back to top Go down
Lab Lover
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Lab Lover

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Pasta Lover
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pasta Lover

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:00 pm

Bermuda is beautiful, clean and safe - one of the best cruise ports in the world IMHO!
Back to top Go down
duke214
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:17 pm

People in Bermuda are the friendliest on earth. Cars even stopped for pedestrians to cross even though the traffic was flowing. Citizen there are so nice. I would love to come back there again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:48 pm

how cute is that lab? i just saw marley and me yesterday.

we found it so easy getting around bermuda on their bus/ferry system. purchased a 3 day pass and went everywhere. of course, driving on the wrong side of the street was very stressful.
Back to top Go down
qkdo
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:14 pm

1. Scooter Rental
2. Dolphin Quest is nice

3. Snorkel Park: The best attraction is the Seascooter Safari. For all ages and swimming abilities, it's an electric scooter ride on the water. You can also rent gear and snorkel the well marked trails. Royal Naval Dockyard.

4. Tobacco Bay is Great snorkeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:22 pm

i saw people renting scooters all over the island but maybe i'm a little backwards because i couldn't even get the hang of crossing the street because they drive on (i'd like to say the wrong side of the street) the opposite side than i am used to and you have to look the opposite way just to cross the street. i didn't think i'd do well trying to remember what side of the street i should be driving on. but it was very easy getting around with a bus and ferry pass. in st. georges on one of the nights they have harbor nights (you can google it). it was so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Adirondack Pete
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Adirondack Pete

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:33 am

There is a place to rent sea doo's we did that with the kids
and they loved it.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:50 pm

Pete....I love them too. In fact....I own a 'rocket on the water' myself!
They are great fun...but you have to exercise a little caution...they'll hurt you in a minute when you start acting younger than you really are! :-)
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Adirondack Pete
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Adirondack Pete

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:39 pm

We had one for years but it was broken down more often
than running. We would have replaced it right away but we
decided to wait and save up for a four stroke.

PS That was 3 years ago.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:04 pm

I've got a 4 stroke Kawi.....nice.
Back to top Go down
Adirondack Pete
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Adirondack Pete

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:12 pm

Nice, right now the water toys priority is a houseboat. That
is also a work in progress.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:09 am

Oh, now you are talkin! That would be waaaaaaay cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:23 am

Things you can do in Bermuda... I was there one year when Prince Andrew came to Bermuda to collect the rent! We had cruised there on the Celebrity "old Meridian" if you remember that one. Anyway all the "Bobbies" in their Bermuda shorts, the ladies in their English Dress with hats and gloves, band playing and Prince Andrew was talking .... a beautiful day outside. England owns Bermuda and the rent that the Prince comes over to collect is an ACORN. Traditional fun. SO you can have tea with the ladies...where your hats and gloves.. or Bermuda shorts! FormalNight
Back to top Go down
mpg1226
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
mpg1226

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:14 am

Love Bermuda- one of my favorite ports of call.

Last time on the Explorer of the Seas, we took a cab over to 9 Beaches and used their beach. They were very gracious and welcoming to cruise passengers. They have a large changing room in their bathroom. lounges set up on the beach and a nice little restaurant/bar right there. The beach was empty since it was October and a tad cool but it was a lovely little beach and only about 10 minutes from the Dockyard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvacationlady.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things To Do In Bermuda   Things To Do In Bermuda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things To Do In Bermuda
Page 1 of 1