Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When

Go down 
+6
Cold Weather Cruiser
Momma Mia
D D'Angelo
MouseTyme
diaz loves 2 cruise
Hopeful Henry
10 posters

Disney Cruisers - WHEN would you like to go?
Jan 2010
Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_lcap0%Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Feb 2010
Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_lcap9%Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Mar 2010
Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_lcap4%Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Apr 2010
Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_lcap9%Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
May 2010
Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_lcap74%Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_rcap
 74% [ 17 ]
Jun 2010
Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_lcap0%Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jul 2010
 0% [ 0 ]
Aug 2010
 0% [ 0 ]
OTHER
Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_lcap4%Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Empty
PostSubject: Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When   Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:03 am

If you are interested in the forming Disney Cruise Group, now is the time to start thinking about when you'd like to go. I can only put 10 selections in the poll so therefore, I will put in 9 months and then "Other" if you don't see your desired month and year, select other and then tell us in a post in this thread.

KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF GROUPS FOR 2009 ALREADY, AND, MANY PEOPLE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BOOK MORE THAN ONE CRUISE PER YEAR, THEREFORE, I AM STARTING THE POLL BEGINNING IN JANUARY 2010. IF YOU'D RATHER TRAVEL IN 2009, AGAIN, CHECK OTHER AND WRITE A POST IN THIS THREAD.
Back to top Go down
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When   Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:45 am

April, May or June work well, warm enough to enjoy everything, including the water parks without the full blast crowds of late June, July and early August.
Back to top Go down
MouseTyme
Disney Board Host
Disney Board Host
MouseTyme

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When   Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:48 pm

FYI: Please keep in mind, Disney has only released cruise dates up to 12/09. The 2010 rates will not be released untill around Sept or Oct. So we do have time to plan and grab the lowest prices available for 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mousetyme.com
D D'Angelo
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
D D'Angelo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When   Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:50 pm

May, 2010 sounds great
Back to top Go down
Momma Mia
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Momma Mia

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When   Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:40 pm

May, 2010? That sounds perfect - good time to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When   Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:16 pm

You name the date and I will be there ... DCL is my first love (was my first cruise too) so I'm an ol' softie about them. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cold Weather Cruiser
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When   Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:02 pm

Anytime - I I love you Disney!
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When   Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:57 am

Another vote for May, 2010
Back to top Go down
Just Me
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Just Me

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When   Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:21 pm

May, 2010 sounds great
Back to top Go down
Lisa D
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Lisa D

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When   Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:16 pm

May would be excellent
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When   Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:05 pm

Would love to go, but trying to figure out when Spring Break would be for our kids. That way they miss only a few days of school.

Towanda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When   Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney Cruisers - Time to Vote for When
Page 1 of 1