Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

"Live" Promotional Night

Go down 

When should it be?
Fri. Feb. 29
"Live" Promotional Night Vote_lcap0%"Live" Promotional Night Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat. Mar. 1
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun. Mar 2
"Live" Promotional Night Vote_lcap88%"Live" Promotional Night Vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
At 6pm
"Live" Promotional Night Vote_lcap12%"Live" Promotional Night Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
At 7pm
 0% [ 0 ]
At 8pm
 0% [ 0 ]
At 9pm
 0% [ 0 ]
Other/see below
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

"Live" Promotional Night Empty
PostSubject: "Live" Promotional Night   "Live" Promotional Night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:10 pm

Looking at my schedule and the estimated date of space release I think the weekend of March 1st would be an ideal time for the live Chat promotional night.

On this night we will...

Invite our friends, family and co-workers to join us online.

Take questions about cruising, Cunard and the holiday sailing

Encourage active membership on the boards by showing them just how friendly we are Smile

Send out booking forms to those who request them. (For use when space comes out)

Encourage them to book with the group for everyone's benefit

If you have any other ideas or suggestions please let them be known! I have posted the poll to nail down a date and time. It is multiple choice so please pick a date and a time. Times are Eastern Standard Time.

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: "Live" Promotional Night   "Live" Promotional Night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:25 pm

I'd say Sunday evening. Most people are home and, Sunday night is so very boring, a live promotional would be something enjoyable.

And are you saying we're going to be booking soon Nina? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Live" Promotional Night   "Live" Promotional Night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Nina, I have to agree, Sunday night but, want to remind you that you're dealing with a variety of time zones so you might want to have it twice, once for the East coast and once for the West coast. Those in the middle luck out because the can hit both! Wink

I'll be certain to spread the word at work once we get things set.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: "Live" Promotional Night   "Live" Promotional Night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:25 pm

-Andy, From talking with my Rep recently she said it was looking more and more like a March release date vs April. I want to make sure there is ample time between the live chat and the space release date so that new members have time to think about it.

-Nick, Good idea! Something like a 6pm for both coasts. The later would be 9pm our time which would also allow for those East coasters who may be more available later in the evening.

Also, due to the overwhelming response I am expecting, getting booking forms into everyone's hands early (with the ability to write in the price to be paid) will cut down on the phone calls and emails I am expecting during the release and sale week. This will ensure a faster response from me with a confirmation. OK, I'm seeing a need for an update! ....follow me to the Update thread...

www.ambiancetc.com
Back to top Go down
JeanMarie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
JeanMarie

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: "Live" Promotional Night   "Live" Promotional Night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:47 pm

Have to agree Nina, Sunday evening is when I spend the most time on the Internet. By the way, I think it's a fabulous idea! It should certainly stir up a lot of interest!
Back to top Go down
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: "Live" Promotional Night   "Live" Promotional Night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:56 pm

Nina, when you're ready, I will start promoting your live cruise night like crazy! Matter of fact, that gives me a topic for tomorrow so I will just mention it in passing and start building some anticipation!
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: "Live" Promotional Night   "Live" Promotional Night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:20 pm

Great idea Nina! I'll spread the word at work!
Back to top Go down
Pam M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pam M

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: "Live" Promotional Night   "Live" Promotional Night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:26 pm

Count me to help spread the word. I'll put up a bulletin in my church.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: "Live" Promotional Night   "Live" Promotional Night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:32 pm

OK then, lets plan on March 2nd at 6pm EST and another at 6pm PST

Note to international members: If you don't wish to be awake in the middle of the night (or early in the morning Melbourne) Please email me with any questions you may have before hand and I will see that they get answered. I will be posting a full transcript to the board at the conclusion of the event for your viewing.

I will work on a flyer tonight that you can print and post at your offices, churches and family forums. If you would like me to send you one please PM me with your email address.

www.ambiancetc.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Live" Promotional Night   "Live" Promotional Night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:05 pm

Nina, I'll be more than happy to help but, with the time zone difference, I'm not sure how many people will actually be here live. I'll take a flyer with your contact information and, place it around several places. My email is paddygoescruising@yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: "Live" Promotional Night   "Live" Promotional Night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:40 pm

Paddy, I will send you the flyer. I have to talk to my husband and see if he will be ok with me spending most of the afternoon online during what is typically, our family day. But, if I get back from church early enough, perhaps we could do a 3pm est/8:00pm your time (is that GMT?) For those on the other side of the pond.

Would anyone else from the UK reading this want to join in at an 8pm time?

www.ambiancetc.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Live" Promotional Night   "Live" Promotional Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Live" Promotional Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: