Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English

Go down 
+9
The Sophisticated Cat
Down The Shore Guy
Westchester Cruiser
Giovani
Kevin T
Cunard Cruiser
AmbianceTraveler
Loves 2 Cruise
Ian
13 posters

Yes - Sounds great!
Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Vote_lcap71%Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Vote_rcap
 71% [ 20 ]
Maybe/Undecided - Will let you know at a later date
Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Vote_lcap11%Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
No - Thanks but, I'll pass
Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Vote_lcap18%Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:59 am

Since everyone is going to be booking different categories, I thought I'd start a poll to see how everyone felt about getting together one evening in Todd English for a group dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:43 am

Sounds great to me! I'd like to suggest towards the end of the cruise, kind of as a farewell dinner but, not the last night so we can say our goodbyes to our respective wait teams.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Ian

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Yes, I think it's a excellent suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Loves 2 Cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loves 2 Cruise

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:40 pm

GREAT IDEA! Yes, I'm all for it!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:29 pm

I'm all for it and would agree, something near the end of the cruise, second to last night perhaps, depending on the itinerary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Cunard Cruiser
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:42 pm

Excellent idea and I like the end of the cruise too! Good way to finish things up!
Back to top Go down
Kevin T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Kevin T

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:10 pm

Yes, very interested in this idea too!
Back to top Go down
Giovani
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Giovani

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:23 pm

Excellent idea and what better way to finish the cruise than dinner with new friends?
Back to top Go down
Westchester Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:48 pm

What an absolutely delightful idea! Now, how does this work Nina, I'm sure someone needs to be contacted regarding booking the restaurant as a group. Do we do it when we get on board or do you pre-reserve? And, do we get the regular menu or would it be a set menu?

I'll stop now so I don't boggle you down with too many questions at once.
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:41 pm

You know what I love about this group? Just when you think it can't get any better, it does! Absolutely fantastic idea! And I agree, an end of the cruise dinner together would be great.

Eddie
Back to top Go down
The Sophisticated Cat
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
The Sophisticated Cat

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:34 pm

Down The Shore Guy wrote:
You know what I love about this group? Just when you think it can't get any better, it does! Absolutely fantastic idea! And I agree, an end of the cruise dinner together would be great.

Eddie

I couldn't agree with you more Eddie! This sounds like the perfect ending to a wonderful cruise!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Westchester,

That is one of the things that I will be taking care of. I will email the Hotel Director on the ship pre-cruise to notify them and then finalize the reservations onboard. From what I know there is no change in the menu as it is really no different then if there were, for example, 64 regular diners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:00 am

Oooops, forgot to vote! Yes, of course we'd love a farewell dinner together at Todd English!
Back to top Go down
Pam M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pam M

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:25 pm

What a fun group! Yes, count us in too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:53 pm

The perfect ending to a perfect cruise, count me and my parents in for this event!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:12 pm

Nina, will the surcharge be placed on our onboard account or will it be included with our cruise fare for the Todd English group dinner?
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:35 pm

PaddyGoesCruising wrote:
Nina, will the surcharge be placed on our onboard account or will it be included with our cruise fare for the Todd English group dinner?

It will be added to your onboard account. This allows everyone the most flexiblity for last minute additions, cancellations.
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:29 pm

OOOOpppss! Sorry forgot to vote! Yes, we'd love to say goodbye to everyone at a farewell dinner, please count us in.

Nina, when do you think you'll need us to start a head-count for this?
Back to top Go down
Czech Mate
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Czech Mate

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:53 pm

I forgot too vote too! Sorry Embarassed Yes, we'd love to join you all!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:36 pm

Have you "Czeched" in on the cabin selection thread yet?

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/cunard-f26/qm2-2009-cabin-pre-selection-t674-30.htm

(Sorry couldn't resist! Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:30 pm

AmbianceTraveler wrote:

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/cunard-f26/qm2-2009-cabin-pre-selection-t674-30.htm

Oh Nina! That sounds like one of MY bad jokes!! roflmao I think I'm beginning to influence you!!
Back to top Go down
Czech Mate
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Czech Mate

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:47 pm

AmbianceTraveler wrote:

LOL Cute, yes, I do need to select a cabin, sorry that as well Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Adirondack Pete
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Adirondack Pete

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Virginia and I would be delighted to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English   Christmas Cruisers Poll - Dinner At Todd English Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1