Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What Type of Cabin Do You Plan on Booking for the Genesis Inaugural
Suite including Family Suites
Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Junior Suite
Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
Balcony
Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 28 ]
Promenade (Assuming it has this option)
Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Outside
Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Inside
Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
Undecided
Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 66

AuthorMessage
settle4

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Subject: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types Thu Jan 31, 2008 3   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:31 pm

Just get me on the ship! I'll take the bottom of the boat if it get me out to sea!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:39 pm

settle4 wrote:
Just get me on the ship! I'll take the bottom of the boat if it get me out to sea!

We're right there with you "son"
Back to top Go down
BeverageGirl

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:55 pm

I'd be happy with just an inside unless the balconies over looking Cental Park are reasonably priced. I just want to get on the ship : )
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Welcome to all that are just joining us! Don't forget to check out our pre-cruise party plan threads! It's an event you won't want to miss!

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/royal-caribbean-f12/genesis-cruisers-please-vote-t1111.htm

Cruise Freeks are planning a party with food, music and dancing and lots of fun the night before we set sail! Come join in the planning!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:42 pm

the best way to ensure we get the right rooms for everyone is to fill out CruiseFreeks prebooking form. That way I know exactly what space to block, especially if you have specific decks, locations or room numbers that you want.
Back to top Go down
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Susan, any chance they're releasing booking dates and pricing on June 18th?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:47 pm

Henry,

We are hoping that's what they are announcing on June 18th!! Personally my guess is we'll get booking dates, and itineraries. Not so sure they'll release pricing that early (but cross your fingers).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:56 pm

I got an invite to go to the press release June 18th...........not sure if we will...........hotels are NOT cheap........at least,not the ones I want to stay in.. Razz

We are seriously thinking of joining this group............I think one of the PR cabins would be neat..
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:14 pm

PH8 wrote:
I got an invite to go to the press release June 18th...........not sure if we will...........hotels are NOT cheap........at least,not the ones I want to stay in.. Razz

We are seriously thinking of joining this group............I think one of the PR cabins would be neat..

Hope that you do join us! Our pre-cruise party and other activities are going to be great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:56 pm

If we do decide to go,it would be with this group..............NOT the "other one" affraid
Back to top Go down
-designerbabe-

-designerbabe-

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:58 pm

2 good double balconies I think as its first time cruising for my sister! Can anyone tell me best side? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCCL Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
RCCL Fan

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:52 pm

Ooops, swore I voted! I think I want to try one of the "inside" balcony cabins, should make for a very different experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:07 pm

a week to go to the announcement!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types   Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis Cruisers - Cabin Types
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2009 Group Cruises :: Oasis of the Seas - Inaugural Sailing - December 5, 2009-
Jump to: