Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Cruise Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattener
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
MadHattener

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Christmas Cruise Questions Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Cruise Questions   Christmas Cruise Questions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:45 pm

Nina,

I'm sure we're not the only ones on the fence about committing to this sailing. I have a few questions:

If we don't need anything special such as adjoining rooms or triples/quads - how long do we really have until we'd need to really make a commitment. Six months out? Eight months out?

Also, if we book and can't make it, what is Cunard's cancellation policies both with and without insurance.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Christmas Cruise Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruise Questions   Christmas Cruise Questions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:51 pm

MadHattener,

As long as there is space on the ship you can make a reservation and be added to the group. I can guarantee group space and rates as long as it is not all filled but will start losing unfilled space around 120 days prior to sailing.

I will be sending out updates of space availablity through the newsletter periodicaly as space fills. You will want to sign up for this if you are needing more time to decide. It will let you know when we have only 10 cabins left and will update whenever that number is reduced by 3 cabins.

Cancelation penalties are the same regardless of insurance or reason:

120-91 days .....................None - Full refund
90-61 days........................25% of full fare
60-31 days........................50% of full fare
30-15 days........................75% of full fare
14 days or less or no-show...100% of full fare

Hope you can join us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

Christmas Cruise Questions
Page 1 of 1