Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radio City Seat Poll

Go down 

Radio City Seat Poll
VIP - First few rows, includes soda and popcorn but, very expensive
Radio City Seat Poll Vote_lcap15%Radio City Seat Poll Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Orchestra Seats - These are on the main floor, no stairs, but, are among the most expensive seats
Radio City Seat Poll Vote_lcap18%Radio City Seat Poll Vote_rcap
 18% [ 6 ]
First Mezzanine - Often the first few rows of the Mezzanine offer better views than rear seating of the Orchestra seats. These are middle range priced
Radio City Seat Poll Vote_lcap59%Radio City Seat Poll Vote_rcap
 59% [ 20 ]
Second Mezzanine - Views are still good but, you are getting further away from the stage. Pricing is near the lower end
Radio City Seat Poll Vote_lcap6%Radio City Seat Poll Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Third Mezzanine - These are the "cheap" seats, you are very far away from the stage and while you're viewing is still good, you won't get the full effect of a live performance
Radio City Seat Poll Vote_lcap2%Radio City Seat Poll Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage

Radio City Seat Poll Empty
PostSubject: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:33 pm

If you're going to attend the QM2 pre-cruise dinner and Radio City show, please select the type of seat type you'd like best.

Please note Radio City DOES have an elevator for those who have mobility problems
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:34 pm

I voted for VIP, if we're going to do this, let's do it right!
Back to top Go down
NYC PD
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NYC PD

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:41 pm

Another vote for VIP
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingofqueens71
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:58 pm

VIP would be my first choice
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 pm

For us it would depend on the price (We need 6 tickets!) but we would go for either VIP or Orchestra.

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Cunard Cruiser
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:29 pm

Does anyone have approximate prices? I promise you won't be held to them, just to give us an idea so we can give intelligent answers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:33 pm

I know the VIP tickets were very high, I'm going to guestimate around $100 ticket affraid And according to About.com http://manhattan.about.com/od/newyorkcityholidayguide/a/radiocityxmas.htm

The range for 2007 was between $40 - $100

Hope this helps a bit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:44 pm

Ouchie! We can buy our own soda and popcorn for a lot less! I'm fine with 1st Mezzanine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Anything but the third Mezzanine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:10 pm

If we're not allowed to split the tickets meaning if you want VIP and I want nose-bleed, then I say let's go middle of the road and take First Mezzanine, not the best and not the worst, just right in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Katherine O
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Katherine O

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Derek wrote:
If we're not allowed to split the tickets meaning if you want VIP and I want nose-bleed, then I say let's go middle of the road and take First Mezzanine, not the best and not the worst, just right in the middle.

I second this logic, I'd rather make it affordable so that more people can and will come along than to get tickets so high that only a few will be able to go. Besides, as someone pointed out, even the nose-bleed seats are good, there really isn't a bad choice in Radio City and, actually, having experienced the Christmas show several times recently, I've found it a little better to be back a bit- the 3D effects seem better further back in the theater, but, that's just my opinion and experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:21 pm

Yes, I agree with you're all saying, I guess I wasn't thinking. If it isn't a mix and match situation and all the tickets need to be the same, I'd much rather take cheaper seats so everyone can come along than just a select few who would be able to afford the prime seats.
Back to top Go down
Loves 2 Cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loves 2 Cruise

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:43 pm

I have to agree, let's go with the BEST, AFFORDABLE seats so the majority who wish to attend Radio City can afford to do so.
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:56 pm

I think we're all pretty much in agreement, let's make it affordable for the majority. First or Second balcony is fine and like everyone has been saying there really are no bad seats in Radio City.
Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:33 pm

I also agree about going middle of the road to make it affordable for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Seas
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Queen of the Seas

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:43 am

I love how considerate everyone in this group is - you'd never see this on CC. They'd tell you, if you can't afford it, that's your problem! I'm all for making it affordable to all. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Czech Mate
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Czech Mate

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:49 am

Yes, I agree, it's a very agreeable group and I also think we should go for good but affordable seating. We can get our own popcorn and soda and it still won't cost as much as if it was included in the ticket.
Back to top Go down
Pam M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pam M

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:18 pm

What a FUN IDEA! I knew I was going to like it here!! We don't care, nose-bleed seats are fine with us, I think just going together and getting to know each other is going to be fun all in itself. This just adds to the fun and memories!
Back to top Go down
Kevin T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Kevin T

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:12 pm

Wow you guys have been busy in here, I'm going to have to sign on more often. Yes, you can count myself and my parents in for Radio City and Dinner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radio City Seat Poll   Radio City Seat Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radio City Seat Poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: