Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge   Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:25 pm

Hey all,

It's no secret that I'm overweight Embarassed If anyone want to lose weight before our 2009 Christmas cruise on Cunard, let's meet here to help and inspire each other! It doesn't matter if you need to lose 10 pound or 100 pounds or if you just need to maintain. All are welcome!

Marina
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge   Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:56 pm

Marina,

I think this is a wonderful thread you've started! It is always good to work on our health and encourage others to do so as well. I know for myself, I might be thin but that doesn't mean I'm healthy! So, I am going to offer a little extra inspiration to those who have larger goals in mind.

I am going to award a $150 spa gift card to the Canyon Ranch Spa to the person who loses the most weight by Christmas 2008 and keeps it off until the cruise in 2009.

To enter this challenge please PM me with your current weight (don't worry, it will be TOP SECRET!!) and remember to PM me again Christmas 2008 and then right before the 2009 cruise. This can only work if you are all honest so please be fair to the others in this regard Smile

Ladies and Gentlemen, to your salads! :eat:

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge   Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:06 pm

LOL Nina what a great incentive!! I'd PM but, I'm horrible at dieting, I know I won't make it!!
Back to top Go down
Dee
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Dee

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge   Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:52 pm

Oh I'm ALWAYS up for a weight loss challenge, especially since I need it!! I'll be PMing you Nina.

Thanks for starting this thread Marina, maybe with some cheerleaders sounding me, dieting won't be so bad
Back to top Go down
BedrockBoaters
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BedrockBoaters

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge   Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:54 pm

Oh man, we have the lose the weight AND keep it off? Nina, you're tough! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge   Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lose Before You Cruise - Marina's Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: