Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT - CHECKING IN UPDATE FROM CELEBRITY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

IMPORTANT - CHECKING IN UPDATE FROM CELEBRITY Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT - CHECKING IN UPDATE FROM CELEBRITY   IMPORTANT - CHECKING IN UPDATE FROM CELEBRITY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:48 pm

IMPORTANT - CHECKING IN UPDATE FROM CELEBRITY Royalc12
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - CHECKING IN UPDATE FROM CELEBRITY   IMPORTANT - CHECKING IN UPDATE FROM CELEBRITY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:09 pm

they are SERIOUS - my brother and I missed our sailing on the Celebrity Mercury by eight minutes last month. Evil or Very Mad

We never knew of this change to NINETY minutes prior as listed above- and showed up sixty minutes prior - * my brother's fault, trust me (G). But by the time our luggage was put onboard we were told we were too late. Yes our bags could make it but we could not. We had to buy tickets to Cartagena and three more nites of hotel to catch up with them. At least we still got to sail thru the Canal.

Imagine how we felt when we told our table mates about this and heard "OH but we left late out of Ft. Lauderdale." So we could have made it after all but the bottom line is - do not even think of cutting it close.

I will always be there the first hour of boarding from now on - and if my baby brother wants to go, he can meet me onboard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - CHECKING IN UPDATE FROM CELEBRITY   IMPORTANT - CHECKING IN UPDATE FROM CELEBRITY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:18 pm

i can't imagine being there and not being let on. and then they left late to boot. i am one of those people that are always on time so hopefully that won't happen to me. i leave next month from bayonne and i figure i will be there by noon. but then the problem is if the ship is late that the boat won't be empty therefore parking will still be a little full. last year when we came home off the christmas cruise we were 5+ hours late getting in. the terminal was a mob scene with all the people arriving and the people still not off the ship at 2:00 int he afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - CHECKING IN UPDATE FROM CELEBRITY   IMPORTANT - CHECKING IN UPDATE FROM CELEBRITY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT - CHECKING IN UPDATE FROM CELEBRITY
Page 1 of 1