Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+8
critterchick
Exairgoddess1
barbeeAL
frudutx
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
jillybabes
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Chris, don't worry. It is very hard to keep up with all the cruises! We're doing Constellation and that leaves from Barcelona on the 9th and goes to NYC. You are doing a route similar to our TA last year and I think there are a number of people on your cruise that I have met before on other sailings. You'll have a great time. I can't wait for ours.

Patti, next up for me is Alaska on Infinity at the beginning of June. Just a week and I'm combining it with a trip to other parts of the US to see friends. Should be fun.

Chris, that photo of the scary cop is date stamped 1998, so it's nearly ten years old and was probably when she first joined up after her UPS uniform got boring Wink She looks mighty pleased with herself, doesn't she? The picture of her in the black sparkly number is going to give me nightmares affraid affraid affraid Long blond hair and Kim Basinger gown, my backside! Laughing

Phil
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:45 pm

Chris, Phil is right. That picture of her in the wannabe cop uniform was taken in 1998. Jim noticed that.

Remember, that was taken before she had that mass/hernia removed from her stomach via her belly button. After the surgery............she said that she just swelled up!! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:53 pm

Good afternoon all. Phil you're in rare form today. Always good to hear from you.

Ginny as others have said, it will all be worth it in the end.

I couldn't really find what I was looking for yesterday but I did buy one blouse. I have the day off tomorrow for President's Day so I'll may go out again. I should really bite the bullet and drive an hour to Rehoboth Beach and visit Chico's and Coldwater Creek. I know I'll find stuff there, but then I might miss my call from Sebastian at RCCL. We'll see what happens.

Hope you all have a peaceful Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:48 pm

Jul, enjoy Stars on Ice! It should be good. Years ago, Ray and our friend Paul bought tickets to Champions on Ice up in Milwaukee. We went 3 or 4 years in a row and then they started messing with the priority seating, so we quit going! Sold all the "good" tickets to the corporate sponsors, so the "best" seat available to the general public was in the 2nd section up. We haven't been back since.

Ginny, this too shall pass and you'll have a lovely home again soon! We redid our master bath the year we moved in and then a few years later tore out walls and redid the kitchen, dining, family room area into one big great room. I love it now, but YUCK during the construction!

The snow is holding off until tonight and has been downgraded to 1-2 inches. Ray just got called into work now though! Potholes! Some of the are as big as Texas as I like to say! Smile

Guess I'll go do something I wouldn't do if he were home... clean the craft room!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Susan......have fun......I was thnking of tackling my scpbking room....my gosh, I can pile crap in there!!

We have seats in row 10 center so I'm pretty pumped.....Usually for the Disney skating shows I book presale and get "on the ice"...love those seats!!

House picked up and chores done with the exception of the two JUNK rooms.....I can remember the day when I had a junk drawer now it's two whole rooms!!...time to ebay it all and go on a cruise Smile

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:18 pm

ALERT.....helluva deal here......

go to restaurant.com.......look up restaurants in your area......if you purchase a $25 certificate it will show $10 for it HOWEVER .....when you go to checkout put in the code "VOTE" and it will be $5 for a $25 certificate......

I have used this site before and works well..........just bought $100 for the restaurant in our town (only one choice for me Sad ... for only $20....)..CRAZY

just had to pass it on to the spb's

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:20 pm

oh yea.....THE SALE ABOVE EXPIRES TOMORROW>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:19 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
ALERT.....helluva deal here......

go to restaurant.com.......look up restaurants in your area......if you purchase a $25 certificate it will show $10 for it HOWEVER .....when you go to checkout put in the code "VOTE" and it will be $5 for a $25 certificate......

I have used this site before and works well..........just bought $100 for the restaurant in our town (only one choice for me Sad ... for only $20....)..CRAZY

just had to pass it on to the spb's

jul Smile

I guess they don't like Delaware. There were only a few and none in Dover. Oh well thanks anyway Jul.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:07 pm

Sheila.........I only had one restaurant here......I also looked for where my inlaws were or my mom and couldn't find any restaurants that they'd be likely to go to. but figured if someone hit a lick it would be good!!

I was actually searching the coupon website for some discounts on shoes for dh.....didn't find any tho......

Did anyone read the thread about wanting CC to 'get it fixed once and for all??"...Interesting!...but it is irritating how slow it is or how hard it is to get posts to go.......This thread is SOOO much more fun........

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:38 pm

No restaurants here in Ocala either.........but thanks for letting us know....

CC is really a PITA...........if it wasnt for a few people,I wouldnt bother.....

Jul---I bet the Stars on Ice is going to be great......

Anyone notice all the comments starting to pick up on McGyers review of the RD??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:19 am

PH8 wrote:
No restaurants here in Ocala either.........but thanks for letting us know....

CC is really a PITA...........if it wasnt for a few people,I wouldnt bother.....

Jul---I bet the Stars on Ice is going to be great......

Anyone notice all the comments starting to pick up on McGyers review of the RD??

Wow!!! I just went back and read it all. So who's the hero? Anybody want to 'fess up? I love it.
Has anyone been watching BB. I'm getting really annoyed by it. The whole premise is really twisted.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:13 am

A friend of ours has a brilliant daughter who's been accepted to Harvard, Georgetown, Michigan and Boalt (Berkeley) law schools so far. I went over to chat with her about living in Boston and going to Georgetown (I talked her out of considering it over Harvard). She's waiting to hear from Stanford, which would be my choice if I were 21 again...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:29 am

Morning ladies. We had a rather wet weekend, lots of rain on Saturday with thunder, lightening and hail. No damage that we can see.

I spent some time reading or rather rehashing what we've all read multiple times on other sites. Does she never give up? And, the fact of the matter is, if RCCL came back and offered to give her a cruise she'd go even after bad mouthing them.

And, those pictures man I'm gonna start posting pictures of when John and I first got married I was a size 3 Jr Petite then. Who is she kidding.

Anyway, start of another week. Class tomorrow and Wednesday. Jean we're supposed to get your weather here on Wednesday with more rain.

I'll check back later just found out the boss is staying home with his sick daughter so I get to do his job too today.

d
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:07 pm

My dad is back in the hospital - he had his gallbladder removed last week and was doing fine until yesterday when he vomited. They are hoping he's just dehydrated, but he may need further surgery to remove some adhesions. He's 86 and a rock, but he IS 86...

And the animals are taking turns pooping on the carpet. This week is not starting out well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:38 pm

critterchick wrote:
My dad is back in the hospital - he had his gallbladder removed last week and was doing fine until yesterday when he vomited. They are hoping he's just dehydrated, but he may need further surgery to remove some adhesions. He's 86 and a rock, but he IS 86...

And the animals are taking turns pooping on the carpet. This week is not starting out well!

Jean, I hope your dad improves and doesn't need further surgery. Hope your week improves too. Tell those furry kids of yours they don't know how good they have it and they'd better shape up or they'll lose their happy home. TimeToFeedTheCat DoggieBreak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:44 pm

I just received a phone call from the assistant to the Guest Relations Director. She informed me that he is not in the office today but she wanted to schedule 9.30am tomorrow for our phone conversation so stay tuned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:25 pm

Jean-best wishes for your dad.........hope he gets to feeling better soon.....

Well, that was nice of them to call you Sheila......I'll be sure to check back in tomorrow to see what they said....

I'm one of the "heroes"... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:13 pm

PH8 wrote:
Jean-best wishes for your dad.........hope he gets to feeling better soon.....

Well, that was nice of them to call you Sheila......I'll be sure to check back in tomorrow to see what they said....

I'm one of the "heroes"... Wink

Well Congrats and well done. Cheers Cheers
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: We're BA-ACK   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Hi all,
Had a wonderful trip on the Vision. Looked for Chris...but didn't see the Monarch in the dark.
Saw lots of whales and dolphins...one did a back flip in our wake...really cool!
I finished my wash after we got home yesterday and put it right back into the suitcase! We have 3 weeks til our Vision cruise with our friends we met on the member cruise on her last year.
We are zipping in PV....can't wait!
Got a lot of shopping done this time....have several nice photos.
Have a conference the rest of the week.....don't write too much so I can keep up....you all wrote 15 pages while I was gone....didn't get a chance to read it yet.

Hugs to all, Mar~
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:58 pm

Welcome back Mar, glad to hear that you had such a good time.

Sheila, give them H---!

Kathy, you little dickens' you! However, whatever is said will go wasted on the target as usual.

Jean, we came home to similar surprises on Friday. Fortunately, our "kids" stay in the kitchen which is tiled and can be cleaned up very quickly. Thank goodness for spray lysol cleaner. I can't remember the last time something like that happened, must have been the weather.

Patti, I finally got my embroidery machine running on Sunday. Will have to send you pictures when I get my project finished. Lots of stuff to do Smile .

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:03 pm

Welcome home Marilyn...did your week go as fast for you as it did me?? Seems you jsut left...........heard someone was evac-ed from your ship...

I know the other person who made a comment.........but not sure who cruiseking is......I think someone from here.............anyway, they were pulled.......BUT not all the other ones we left......hehe....Im sure she'll find those too,......
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Evening all.............

Jean, our thoughts and prayers are with your dad. Hope everything turns out well for him.

Kathy, so you are one of the hero's..........eh!

Enjoyed reading all those comments today on viewpoints.com (some of you are really sneaky petes). Did ya all notice that the paragraph (the one that was copied and pasted here) where she stated she was banned from cruising RCI is not there anymore. She did an edit this morning.

Welcome home Mar............for a few days at least. Pretty soon it will be our turn to leave..............just wish it would hurry up and get here.

Diane, glad you are now enjoying your new toy. I'll be anxious to see the pictures.

Sheila, can't wait to hear how your conversation goes tomorrow. Hey, if you could get us all an additional OBC for the cruise...........now that wouldn't be so bad.

Have a great evening...............................
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:40 pm

Jean - Sending good vibes for Dad...hope all goes well. As for the darlings doing their duty, is this something that happens this time of year???? One of ours seems to be doing the same thing. Of course, don't know which one is guilty, and the rest aren't talking!

DUH - I can't seem to get the comments Sad and the review on the sewage of the sea is gone. Did anyone just happen to copy the comments??? Embarassed Or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Shiela - Good luck with the phone call tomorrow, hope you get the answers you want.

Patti - On your Rad thread...I was asking about the Seaview (best kept secret-YOU TOLD THEM!!!)...hoping they have the same menu on the Jewel. For some strange reason, I think you meant dining room menu. Rolling Eyes

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:55 pm

No Chris..looks like she pulled the review..........I know earlier she pulled the comments......
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Hi everyone!
Back home from another wonderful weekend on the Monarch! Had great weather! I'm a little tired from driving all day, so will catch up with you all tommorrow. Hope all is good.

Jen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next