Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:50 pm

Wow Sheila..............I wouldnt put up with that............hope you got names!! I suggest emailing A Goldstein..........he always answers me back(and I do believe most people)...... AGoldstein@rccl.com He'll either email you or have Bill Weeks call you,I bet........ did you initially email him and this was the person who got back to you?? In either case,I would email him...

That was FAST,Chris........congrats!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:02 pm

PH8 wrote:
Wow Sheila..............I wouldnt put up with that............hope you got names!! I suggest emailing A Goldstein..........he always answers me back(and I do believe most people)...... AGoldstein@rccl.com He'll either email you or have Bill Weeks call you,I bet........ did you initially email him and this was the person who got back to you?? In either case,I would email him...

Kathy that's who I emailed in the first place and this bimbo called me back. I have since emailed him back to complain about the one who called me. I want him to know that the people representing him are idiots. I don't even know if he even saw the first one but I sure hope he sees the second one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:04 pm

Shrimp, I'm so glad you have your passport. You deserve a break.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:10 pm

PH8 wrote:

Bill Weeks Mad Mad Mad Mad that's who responded to me regarding my email to AG.............Here is what he sent me.........and this was after I told him that we were still planning on doing the b2b, we were't happy that the two ports in Morocco were cancelled, but satisfied with the two ports that were substituted. I told him that we were just disappointed that notification was not made to us prior to final payment and why did we have to learn this through the Shore Excursion Dept. Can't even spell my name correctly!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dear Ms. LeFever:

Thank you for contacting Mr. Goldstein's office regarding the above referenced sailing. He appreciated hearing from you and, following his review of your e-mail, requested that I respond to your e-mail.

Our Deployment Department will be forwarding to our travel partners an updated bulletin concerning the cruise itinerary. All revisions concerning port changes will be included in the bulletin.

Once again, Ms. LeFever, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back onboard one of our ships in the near future.

Sincerely,

Bill Weeks
Executive Representative

Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:12 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
TGIF!!!

Shorty - Sorry you had a problem with that person. When they cancelled Kauai on our Happy Coconuts cruise, we got some reimbursement. Maybe Patti will remember for certain, but I think we got a little discount. They should do that for you or are they giving you another port? Glad the party went well.

NOW I AM HAPPY DOING THE PASSPORT DANCE!!!! Cheers WooHoo Applied on February 2 and it was here today! Didn't even request expedited service. Maybe the fact that it was stolen helped (some consolation). The new picture still makes me look like I need the vacation, but not nearly as much as the old one did.

Rolling Eyes
Chris, they substitued two ports after they cancelled Agadir and Casablanca.

So glad that you got your passport. That was as fast as when we did our renewals.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:13 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Shorty............nice talking to you and your SO. Guess we can't put anything over on you two. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:19 am

Sounds like the executive office has been hit with alot of complains and just couldnt take it anymore..........well, too bad on them........

Keep us posted Sheila...

and what does this have to do with what you told them,Patti?? I dont know why they had to add that???????

Our Deployment Department will be forwarding to our travel partners an updated bulletin concerning the cruise itinerary. All revisions concerning port changes will be included in the bulletin.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:07 am

Back home finally........got my dd home by 8am and then watched her sleep while I cleaned her house.........I laughed and told her I used to hate it when my mom came and cleaned but then after she went home liked it.......and now I was being my mom!!!... Twisted Evil

Sheila.........good luck and somehow I doubt they will ever have a "file" on you.......

off to get some zzzzzzz's........long drive and I'm whooped........in three days I don't think my pedometer has hit 5,000 steps (that's for the three days combined)......cannot wait to get walking tomorrow, I feel like a lazy vegetable!!

have a great weekend y'all

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:51 am

Happy weekend all! I can't seem to keep up with who's coming and going, but hope all traveling is safe and fun!

Chris, that is fantastic that you got your passport replacement so quickly! I can't imagine how stressful that was!

Sheila and Patti, sorry about your itinerary changes. Doesn't sound like they have a good way of communicating this or following up to inquiries! They need some TLC techs for sure!

Today is our GOOD weather day... the calm before the storm as they say! We actually have SUN! sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:45 am

Good Morning All, It's a lovely sunny day today and I've decided a shopping trip is in order. I need a couple of gifts and I want to look for a few bits and pieces for my up-coming cruise. I was given a really nice piece of jewelery by my DD and now of course I need a new top to show it off. cheers Bob is apoplectic at the moment. lol! He just doesn't understand.

Up-date on my communication with RCCL. I received an email this morning from the Director of Guest Relations who said that he was forwarded my email by Adam Goldstein and he would like to schedule a time to call me to discuss it further. I have sent him my schedule for Monday and Tuesday so we'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:47 am

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
Shorty............nice talking to you and your SO. Guess we can't put anything over on you two. Shocked

Patti that was soooo funny. we enjoyed talking with you two.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:38 pm

Good Morning...

Susan, you really do deserve that sunshine and hope it lasts a while. Hope to see the next avatar with the snow gone and the birds feeding. Smile

Our winds finally died down and looks to be a nice day here today. Nothing planned, but imagine we'll find something to do. Actually, a nap or two sounds like the best idea.

Shorty, that's a switch, buying an outfit to match jewelry. Hope the phone call is productive.

Have a great weekend...and Bon Voyage to Jill AGAIN!!!
Wink
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:43 pm

Just sent an e-mail to those that I have e-mail addresses. If someone can link it here for those I missed or forward it to others...VEEEEEEEEEEERY INTERESTING! Watch for that name on CC. And get the picture HolySheep
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:11 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Good Morning...

Susan, you really do deserve that sunshine and hope it lasts a while. Hope to see the next avatar with the snow gone and the birds feeding. Smile

Wink

Thanks for the good wishes, but I'm afraid my good weather day is just that.... A DAY! Wazzzup Rain :rain: turning to ice turning to 6+ inches of snow is the forecast for tomorrow!! :coldout:
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:53 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Just sent an e-mail to those that I have e-mail addresses. If someone can link it here for those I missed or forward it to others...VEEEEEEEEEEERY INTERESTING! Watch for that name on CC. And get the picture HolySheep
OMG..............that black dress has seen quite a few miles!!

Here's the link http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/MacGyver
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:40 pm

Ewwwwwwww.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:04 pm

The last paragraph of her Member Cruise review says it all!!!

"Amazing that I get a phonecall from RCCL that they do not appreciate me giving them poor ratings. I am to remove all my bad reviews from the Net. What am I to do lie to people? I closed my RCCL Visa, I closed my Celebrity VISA, and now we are banned from cruising them? This is how they take care of their mistakes. Then we get emailed survey on our cruise, and we let them have it. NEVER AGAIN, I will be on Ebay with all the gifts that say RCCL on them. If you want anything, email me."

Looks like she's copied and pasted ALL her putdowns of her cruises on this board. Quite a few posted on Dec 19.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:41 pm

It's nice to know that IF they banned her that they do take care of problematic people.....I know as a business person, I have to eliminate any negativity as fast as possible or it becomes a 'virus' and infects anyone and everyone that comes in contact......
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:10 am

Good Evening Ladies & Phil,

Been a while since I have had time to drop by and catch up on postings. Thanks all for the info on U know what! Interesting reading as always.

I also know ML met her in 1992 on Monarch, next time we sail together I will share the story of my experience.

If I am not to late to say Clear skies and smooth sailing to all who are on the high seas.

Been really busy with the packing and all that happens when remodeling. The cabinets were installed Wed and Thur in the office and Master Bath. Monday or Tuesday the granite is suppose to be installed in both rooms. I am living in inches of wallboard dust, wood dust and sunflower seed shells. The are pretty good about cleaning up but I feel like I am wearing a cocoon of dust every night. The kitchen should be getting started on Wednesday.

The Pergo flooring I picked out has been discontinued and I am waiting for the replacement product to be displayed at Lowe's so I can order it. They told me it would be in on the 15th of Feb. but it wasn't there when I went in today and nobody was able to answer my question of when it would arrive. Seems Pergo is changing the locking feature of the boards again. Had picked out a dark cherry colored board.

My cabinets are really pretty and it is exciting to see it come together. Nancy took me to a great lighting store in Valencia and we found some really bathroom lights and towels rods, etc. Her daugher will be having her baby next month and Nancy is busy finishing up the nursery and has returned to school to work on finishing her Interior Design Cert. She said to tell everyone hello.

Hope that everyone is doing well. Sending everyone a hug. I so enjoy reading the board even thought I don't write often.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:34 am

Ginny, welcome to the wonderful world of remodelling! We have to do a bunch of work on the house - we never quite finished our remodel in 2001 and the boy cats have ruined some woodwork, destroyed one entire room. I think cat pee qualifies as a weapon of mass destruction! Some day we'll get it all fixed. For now I don't even smell it any more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:44 am

Hi SPBs Gday I hope you are all doing well. Thanks for the Valentine's Day greetings and others too and right back at ya!

That is an interesting link, Patti and Chris. Thanks. Perhaps it is because I know what she's like, but she has a REALLY annoying face, don't you think? One that needs a good slap Twisted Evil She's off on the NCL Latitudes program now, so that she can blast that around like her DIAMOND and ELITE status and get this and that for FREE. Who is she trying to kid? What a fruitloop geek

Not much else happening here. I'm looking forward to some warmer weather for sure.

Take it easy all.

Phil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:02 pm

Darn---I know I posted last night........where the heck is it??

Thanks for the link........I must say that pic of her in the black dress is REALLY scary..... affraid

Dont ya just wish we could post that part about having RCCL telling her she is banned on CC ???

Bet your house is just going to be beautiful Ginny.........I would love to get our kitchen and bathrooms remodeled.......someday.I hope........guess I could give up a cruise or two(or 3).........NAHHHHHHH.......

Happy Sunday all........
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:53 pm

PH8 wrote:
Darn---I know I posted last night........where the heck is it??

Thanks for the link........I must say that pic of her in the black dress is REALLY scary..... affraid

Dont ya just wish we could post that part about having RCCL telling her she is banned on CC ???

Bet your house is just going to be beautiful Ginny.........I would love to get our kitchen and bathrooms remodeled.......someday.I hope........guess I could give up a cruise or two(or 3).........NAHHHHHHH.......

Happy Sunday all........
She's even scarier in that black dress when you see her in person wearing it. If she tried out for a part in the Addams family............she would have fit right in. affraid

Morning Phil..........nice to hear from you. Don't you have a cruise coming up? You are so right about her needing a good smack..............just to take that awful "I am special" look off her face.

Ginny, your remodeling is well underway and when it is all said and done you will so enjoy it. It'll be like moving into a new house.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:57 pm

Good Morning all

Ginny.....nice to hear from ya!... We added on to our other house one time and I swear I ate dust for a year!!....But the end result is always soooo worth it.

Thurs I go to see 'Stars on Ice'.........can't wait!....Have always wanted to see one in person (not on tv) and finally was able to score some good tickets.

Cleaning day.........ick.....but guess it's a necessary evil, so I better get to work.

Have a great day y'all

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:40 pm

Good Morning...

Ginny - Stressful with remodeling, but so worth it when it's all done. Need some definite improvements here, but we would rather cruise! Wink Not a tough choice for us.

I think it's pretty obvious that she's banished to ALL THOSE CC posters who have dealt with her. cheers

Now, the picture in her profile...that one as well as the one in her play-cop uniform, must be veeeeeeery old. I'm thinking the profile picture must've been before they got married and he (if that's her husband) HAD HAIR!

Where's our half-citizen?

Phil - Looks like you're leaving on a TA the same day we do (9-8-Cool. What ship?, since I don't remember.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: