Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:52 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 2984795350033870675sxxlTd_th
This is for you Diane...Danny sends his love!

Whoa an eathquake...sounds like many happenings over there

Have a great trip Juls...have a little something for you to look at...
http://community.webshots.com/album/562044561gtvHaz

Monk Seal swam into our lagoon (the Disney stile one, where folks snotkle & pattle boat) and began her supper feeding. Eatin the eels, playing ball with a puffer fish. I got there at the end of her romp & smapped the photos posted...soooo cool

We ate at Roy's last night.....OMG it was good!

Hugs and kisses back at him you guys are too funny. That's next years Christmas card right?

Looks like you're having a fabulous time.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Lil Sis: Congratulations .....It's now 4:30 so margarita's all around Cool ...
When do you leave on your trip???

Barb: Looks like y'all are having a fantastic time, continue to enjoy...

Hi to all the other SPB's cheers Later, Jill Cool

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:59 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Lil Sis: Congratulations .....It's now 4:30 so margarita's all around Cool ...
When do you leave on your trip???

Barb: Looks like y'all are having a fantastic time, continue to enjoy...

Hi to all the other SPB's cheers Later, Jill Cool

So which Birthday is it today? roflmao

Day off tomorrow but as usual it's planned to the hilt. The groomers are coming in the morning to do Belle and Blue. I'll do laundry and clean. I'm meeting a few friends for lunch. I'll stop for groceries after that and then at 2:30 I have an eye Dr. appointment.

I'll take one of the Margarita's no salt (I'm not driving) and no one here at work will care as long as I share. DocDance I don't think Ross has been in the building since before Christmas so I don't have to be afraid of bumping into him.

Anyway, I'll check in from time to time tomorrow, have a good one.

I'll call you this weekend as I begin to PACK!!!!!! WooHoo

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:31 pm

Thanks for the mimosa and the margaritas Drinks

Barb........awesome pics........wish I were there........tell Danny I love the grass skirt.........

Funny day today.....got car worked on then went to Hobby Lobby and they just put Cmas at 90% off.....they had a huge pile of 4.5 ft Cmas trees that were 24.99 minus 90% so only 2.49 each......welllll I HAD to buy them for our gift stores.....soooo I told the guy I wanted the 2 skids worth (FIFTY of them)......several ladies heard me buying 50 of them and asked why.....I said "ohhhh, I have LOTS of rooms in the house...Like to have trees everywhere"...one lady laughed and said.."can't wait to tell my husband this, he won't yell at me for what I'm spending cuz he'll be laughing too hard about the lady buying 50"...LOL...

Went shopping for clothes....and WOW, for the FIRST time in my life I tried 3 pairs of pants on and THEY FIT PERFECTLY.....have NEVER had that happen... cheers so yup, bought them of course! and a size smaller....so even better... Laughing

Now.......time to get on the treadmill before it's 'pet feeding' time....don't want to scare them off with the noise!

Have a great evening y'all.......

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:46 pm

Wow Jul.......you did good at HL!! I dont need any Christmas stuff,but maybe we'll just stop by there tomorrow.......... I just got back on the treadmill this week....can only do about 15 mins before Im pooped........I also walk the dogs everyday(for 15 mins)....still got that **%$ swelly belly.. Suspect

GREAT pics Barb........love the little seal.......and of course, the hula guys!! lol!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:58 pm

Kathy........I'm almost 5 mos since surg and STILL get the ol 'swelly belly' if I'm lifting too much or anything....hate that.....but it's my reminder to stop doing what I'm obviously overdoing. I still only make it about 15 mins....but then that's after usually putting on about 9,000 steps from working.....my daily goal is to hit 10,000 steps on the pedometer---wear it daily.

also got a great surf board tree topper for my 'travel' tree......

now that I have a trip to plan for, I'm trying to figure out clothes...it's heck having three closets (work, tradeshows, trips)....hehehe......(surely I don't have too many clothes!!!).....although as soon as I move one more size down then I'll eliminate the too big.....cannot wait!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:16 pm

Received my shipment from St. Thomas today, these are what my DH bought me for my birthday to add to my Swarovski Crystal Collection...Later, JillRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Cool

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 850600W240 Toucan, Black Diamond

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 718565W240 Cockatoo Red Object

Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:22 pm

Jul: Great story about the trees...

Kathy: I didn't know there were any Hobby Lobby stores in Florida. We don't have any around here...

Diane: Look forward to chatting with you over the weekend, I haven't even started a list yet Cool , and I saw one of the folks on our cruise already has packed affraid , what's wrong with this picture???
Have a good day off tomorrow and enjoy lunch with your friends...We are going to see the Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman movie tomorrow late afternoon and then out for a bite to eat...Later, Jill Cool

Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Hey Sis......awesome Bday present!!!.............Enjoy them!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:51 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Hey Sis......awesome Bday present!!!.............Enjoy them!

jul Smile

Yes, Dave is a keeper ThumpsUp !!!

Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:24 pm

Maaaaaaan, lost the thread again.......took a bit to find it........went from page 74 to page 8......yikes!!

Sis...I'd keep any guy that'd let me cruise as often as y'all do!! roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:04 am

cruiseforme wrote:
Maaaaaaan, lost the thread again.......took a bit to find it........went from page 74 to page 8......yikes!!

Sis...I'd keep any guy that'd let me cruise as often as y'all do!! roflmao roflmao

Seems that when it hits 990 posts it is only matter of time til they start a new thread again...

I know that the cruises will have to slow down after April's Grandeur repo, we normally don't cruise in hurricane season, but we want to make Diamond + before we go on the Liberty with Diane & John 11/08/08 (so may do a shorty on the Sovereign) and then nothing on the books for 2009...

Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:05 am

Nighty Night, SPB's Sleep Sleep ...Will chat tomorrow...Later, Jill Cool

Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:32 am

I know I posted earlier, but it's gone....

Anyway, I went ahead and booked Rhapsody for next Christmas & New Year's. Managed to get an aft D-1 - they were all available except for the corners, so that tells me the cruise isn't booking up too quickly. Maybe that means a price drop or coupon will be coming. We booked 7660, dead center of the stern.

I was also able to cancel my Millenium booking apparently without forfeiting the Next Cruise deposit - we'll see what happens when the credit card get the refund, but the agent said that the full $900 would be refunded, so that's a good thing. I tried just to transfer the booking, but they said that, when you use a future cruise credit to book, they won't let you go between the lines. Which makes no sense, since it was an RCI FCC. So one Next Cruise is gone, but I have two more and there are lots more where those came from, LOL!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:50 am

Jean: Sounds like a great itinerary, and a fantastic cabin to boot Cheers ...
Know that you will go on several cruises til next Christmas, but this one is really something to look forward to! There is something special about spending the holidays on board a ship Cool ...Will check back Later, Jill Cool

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:00 pm

Morning.......

Nice bday gifts,Jill......very nice........let me know how you like the Bucket List..it look good.....BTW-Sept 12th is really cheap on the SS...come join the Floridians.....

We got a Hobby Lobby 2 years ago.....

Jean-thats BS......I booked a next cruise on RCCL........came home booked a cruise(RCCL).then changed it to a X ship......then changed it back(I know,i do that alot) to RCCL never losing that OBC.....

Jul---bet you'll be glad to get rid of the larger size clothes.......thats always a good feeling.......I am fitting into my clothes a lot better than I did pre-op....I've lost 7 pounds so far.....

Real nice day here.......Dennis is outside picking up leaves(by means of the lawnmower)...we have so many cuz of that freeze last week.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:02 pm

Jill------------Looks like there are 6 locations of Hobby Lobby in FL..........all way north of you..

http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/store/astate.cfm?hlstate=FL
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:38 pm

PH8 wrote:
Jill------------Looks like there are 6 locations of Hobby Lobby in FL..........all way north of you..

[url=http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/store/astate.cfm?hlstate=FL
http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/store/astate.cfm?hlstate=FL[/quote[/url]]

I'm sure that we will eventually get them, Michael's will have to do for now Rolling Eyes !

As long as you keep the original booking # from LA your future cruise will follow you even if you make changes... Very Happy

Kathy: Do you ever book a cruise & don't change it lol! ???

Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:45 pm

Jill, you know you want to do the Soverign....come on...Apr 29th.

Have you done the Atlantis day before thru the ship?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:07 pm

Hi from Florida, We're having a great time. Off to the ship tomorrow morning. Talk atya real soon.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:44 pm

PH8 wrote:

Jean-thats BS......I booked a next cruise on RCCL........came home booked a cruise(RCCL).then changed it to a X ship......then changed it back(I know,i do that alot) to RCCL never losing that OBC.....

I also drew an agent who hadn't done this before, so I figured I would be nice to her, even though I agree that it's a crock. When I called to cancel the Millie cruise, the agent said that the full deposit would be refunded (did I say that already?) so I don't really care, even though it's a bit more work.
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:22 pm

Man! Took me a few minutes, but finally found this thread again...maybe they are trying to keep us on our toes?! Then I had to read thru to figure out where I left off reading....

Barb, loved Danny in the grass skirt!
One month to Vision Cruise! WooHoo

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Afternoon everyone.........winter has arrived back here. It's cold!!

Jill, those birds are absolutely gorgeous. I have to agree with the others.........Dave is a keeper. BTW.......there is a cruise on Radiance for April 26, 2009 that have quite a few PB's on. Could we interest you and Dave??

Jean, you are the second person to mention that when you used your NextCruise booking and converted into a specific itinerary and then canceled you got your FULL deposit back including the NextCruise deposit. I didn't think that's how the program was set up. So I guess if you have NextCruise bookings and want your initial deposit back............book a specific cruise......then cancel. All you lose is the OBC, but you gain your deposit.

Loved the photo's of Barb & Danny in their grass skirts. Man, Danny will do anything for attention.........even wear pajamas to breakfast.

We finally got our flights for our return home after our b2b squared away with RCI. We booked flights back in May for our return home on Sunday, April 20. It was a Continental flight that left at 10:35AM. We were told NO PROBLEM-O!! Mad

Two weeks ago, two of the couples in our group got messages from RCI saying that no flights could be booked before noon. So, to make a very long, stressful story short........our wonderful TA spent hours on the phone going from The Transfer Department (who actually decided to change the rules in January) to the Air/Sea Dept. to C&A. She got a gal who went above and beyond the call of duty and now we are flying home on Monday, staying in Lisbon overnight and we got our original flight! At least we will get home at around 6:00 in the evening one day later. RCI actually had rerouted us from Lisbon (leaving at 12:15PM) to Frankfurt to Chicago on Lufthansa and then on to Cleveland getting us home at 11:30PM....if all flights were on time. And with the time difference, that was going to be a very looooong day!

So, despite the yucky weather outside..............the sun is shining inside!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:50 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Hi from Florida, We're having a great time. Off to the ship tomorrow morning. Talk atya real soon.
Did ya get to visit Chico's??????????? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:18 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
Jill, you know you want to do the Soverign....come on...Apr 29th.

Have you done the Atlantis day before thru the ship?

We will be arriving home from Baltimore after Grandeur repo on the 29th after visiting friends who live in Md, so the Sovereign for that time is out...
When we go to Atlantis it is always on our own, have done the Dig (Aquarium) and feel it is well worth the $$$...Never have any Luck in the Casino there Mad

Sheila: Have fun on the cruise...Later, Jill Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: