Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a hotel in Miami...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Looking for a hotel in Miami... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a hotel in Miami...   Looking for a hotel in Miami... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:52 pm

We are planning a family cruise for this August & would like to go down a day early. DH & I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Bayside. Love the convenience of the Bayside Market. Any other suggestions?

Towanda
Back to top Go down
Kim T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Kim T

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a hotel in Miami...   Looking for a hotel in Miami... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:14 pm

There is a Marriott Courtyard, about 1/2 mile away from Bayside Market. That was very nice because it was right next to a metromover stop! Makes getting around a breeze!
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a hotel in Miami...   Looking for a hotel in Miami... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:53 pm

Thanks. I will check it out.

Towanda
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a hotel in Miami...   Looking for a hotel in Miami... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:25 am

I've stayed at a Comfort Suites by a metro mover stop and it was 'not acceptable'....In Jan I booked the Hilton and the return using Priceline did a airport hotel.......

I think the Mia Downtown hotels are hit and miss...either really good or pretty nasty.......Can't remember the name offhand of one but door locks didn't work well, it had outside entrances to room and we slept holding cruise docs, $ and passports .....it seemed to be in a not so nice area......

I decided then I'd pay more $ and get a better hotel.

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a hotel in Miami...   Looking for a hotel in Miami... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:53 am

The Hyatt is a bit pricey, but there's a Courtyard by Marriott across the street that might be more reasonably priced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a hotel in Miami...   Looking for a hotel in Miami... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a hotel in Miami...
Page 1 of 1