Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 cabins left on QV & Where are you in 2008?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

2 cabins left on QV & Where are you in 2008? Empty
PostSubject: 2 cabins left on QV & Where are you in 2008?   2 cabins left on QV & Where are you in 2008? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:26 pm

Hi All,

I was just going over some of my group space for next year and I have 2 cabins left on a sailing that I will have to release on Jan. 20th, 2008 unless someone wants them. I know most of you have made your plans for 2008 already but if by chance someone hasn't this may be a good option for you. Especially, if you wanted to see QV for yourself (Did I mention she is amazing! Smile . It's no biggy if I don't fill them, just wanted to offer them because the extra amenities are quite nice and a $420.00 savings per cabin over current rates is nice too. Just information.

Otherwise, where is everyone sailing to in 2008? (Thought it might be nice to have it all in one thread Smile )

The details for the cabins are below:

06 July 2008 - Voyage of the Vikings
12 night sailing onboard Queen Victoria

Here is a link to the itinerary: http://www.cunard.com/CruiseItinerary_Tab.asp?CruiseID=3004&LeftNav=Planner&Active=&Sub=&OB=&Region=11&ship=&shipID=QV&Tab=Itin

A4 Balcony: $4097.00 per person/dbl- inclusive of taxes, fees and fuel surcharge
Extra amenites: Complimentary Gratuities (value of $264.00) and 2 bottles of wine.
Book during our sale Jan 7-14th for an extra $200.00 OBC & reduced deposit
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

2 cabins left on QV & Where are you in 2008?
Page 1 of 1