Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:07 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Dropping in to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the SPB's and "adopted" SPB's".

I got the letter from AG and the coupons today, Martha didn't, so there is still hope for all you diamond members.

Patti - We are "in the same boat"...no family here to share the holiday. Will try and give you a call! Probably have dinner at the Big T (almost family). Martha will probably cook sometime over the weekend just to have leftovers.

Jill - I am green with envy, but still wish you a fabulous cruise.

Barb - Glad to see there is some improvement, albeit a slow process.

Kathy - You'll feel like a new woman after the surgery and recovery time. Good thoughts coming your way.

Sheila - Enjoy all that family this weekend. I know you'll be exhausted after they leave.

Jean - Great review you did on your magnificent adventure. Might just use one of those coupons for a little cruise on the Monarch. Thinking of doing the Vision. Takes two days PTO to do the Monarch, so I figure go for a whole week. How's Carmen?

Julie- Hope you have time to enjoy the weekend, but imagine you're probably gonna be working.
I was hoping that we might have been able to fly out and spend the holidays with you and Martha.......but it just didn't work out. Sad Would have even taken you out to dinner..........no cooking involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:39 am

turkey Good day before Thanksgiving morning...........nice day here....in the low 80s.....

to those traveling for the holidays, be safe!!

Have to battle the crowds at the supermarket today for last minute stuff.....this should be fun........
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:51 am

Patti: Sure, I have a draft of all of the addresses I'll send it after the Thanksgiving weekend, Julie I know you want a copy too.

Chris: please send me your snail mail address frudutx@hotmail.com for my Christmas Card list

Sheila, Kathy ditto! reciprocation is not necessary, I hardly ever send letters but, I do occasionally write newsy notes. Laughing

We finally received our certificates and are trying to decide if we'll use them or not. John actually liked Jean's dance cruise and suggested a b2b on Monarch in April. I haven't pushed so let's see if I find something in my stocking at Christmas. santa

It'll be a short day here at the office John said he plans to leave at 2 and since we car-pool well guess I'll just have to leave early.

Need to get some "stuff" done.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:15 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all the SPB's and the Adopted ones too...
Have a hair appt at noon and then I will be properly pampered having gotten nails and toes done yesterday...
Diane: Would love a copy of your list too...

Will check in later...Jill

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:25 am

frudutx wrote:
santa I sent out an email yesterday requesting addresses for my Christmas card list. If I missed you I'm sorry it's only because I probably do not have your email address, I'd still like to add you to my list.

And, someone requested that I send all of the addresses to them and as long as y'all do not mind I'll be glad to do that.

Here's my hotmail address rather than my work address:

frudutx@hotmail.com

d HolidayTree

Diane I'd love to have the list BTW You have Mail.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:49 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Will start preparing food today for our small dinner tomorrow. Standing to long in the kitchen is nasty on my back.

Diane I would also like e-mail on addresses, thank you Smile

Chris and Martha you can drive here for dinner would be nice to have you join us.

I received two different sets of coupons, the $25 and $50 for the Radiance Cruise and a coupon for the Monarch cruise which is good for $50. Have forwarded to TA for use.

Jean are you going to be on the 2/15/08 Monarch? TA sent me notice final payment due, I had forgotten I had booked it. I am really in trouble here if I can't remember what I have booked. Shocked I believe this is the scrapebooking group cruise that Jen put together.

Well need to get ready for the day and off to Costco.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:51 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Polar Bears, from chilly Napa Valley, 32 degrees this morning! Brrr.....

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 1071578012000965061S500x500Q85

Hope everyone has a great day!

Jen
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:54 pm

Ginny- That is my scrapbooking cruise. Bob has two groups on that sailing, and he will be going also. I am pretty sure Jean cancelled though.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:17 pm

Morning all SPB's,

Don't envy anyone having to go to the grocery store today. I'm making whatever I bought last week. If I forgot anything, I'll make it next year.

It's a cludy but warm day to start.............but rain is on the way changing to snow tomorrow.

Diane, wishing you a wonderful Christmas stocking filled with a special surprise.

Jill, again, wishing you a wonderful cruise. And please, find out who this TOP SECRET Captain is.

Here's a question for all of you ladies with significant others..............how many of your SO's have actuall surprised you with a cruise?

Have a good day everyone................check back later.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:56 pm

Here's a question for all of you ladies with significant others..............how many of your SO's have actuall surprised you with a cruise?

NOT ME! Although I've given him a couple.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:06 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Jill, again, wishing you a wonderful cruise. And please, find out who this TOP SECRET Captain is.

Have a good day everyone................check back later.

Dave, never wanted to cruise (can you believe that one lol! )...
Our first cruise together, he surprised me with a 7 nt cruise on the Sensation (Carnival) for my birthday, we cruised on that ship twice and have been cruising ever since but never back to Carnival!

I will find out who the mystery Capt is!!! Later, Jill Cool

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:40 pm

I had not received the email notification that a new post was on here but came on anyhow cuz I KNEW that y'all couldn't possibly not have written anything since late yday!!!!

almost missed a whole page!

Hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving.....

fingers crossed that all employees come in tomorrow so that I can stay home and make pies before dinner at sil's. Have to get the trees all done up too.....I'm about two weeks behind on that.....

Time just seems to be flying by and I used to be done Cmas shopping by Halloween and heck, I haven't bought ANYTHING yet.......gonna have to get moving rapidly.

Back to work....so have a great day y'all

jul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:14 pm

Guess everyone is baking pies,making stuffing(or dressing--depends on where you live),cleaing house,etc.........

Jill-------------Have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:18 pm

Thanks all for the well wishes...Mike is getting better every day...the MDs are not moving him until all levels of complications are gone. He is up walking & taking rides in the hall...which for here is unheard of, but they are coping.

Our hopes & prayers are for him to be home by Christmas. HolidayTree

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:03 pm

vlscruiser wrote:

Jean are you going to be on the 2/15/08 Monarch?
Virginia - No, I'm not going on the 2/15 Monarch. I thought I'd better have a few days at home when I'm not working!

Looking forward to seeing you in 10 days! It can't come quick enough for me Cool
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:08 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
Thanks all for the well wishes...Mike is getting better every day...the MDs are not moving him until all levels of complications are gone. He is up walking & taking rides in the hall...which for here is unheard of, but they are coping.
Barb - It's good to hear that Mike is slowly recovering. He is certainly a fighter and it's wonderful to see how your whole family is supporting him. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

You may need to take him on a cruise to help with recuperation.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:05 pm

PH8 wrote:
Guess everyone is baking pies,making stuffing(or dressing--depends on where you live),cleaing house,etc.........

Jill-------------Have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm here and done baking. I decided that this Thanksgiving I'm making an apple pie. Found this recipe in our Sunday paper two weeks ago, so decided to try it. If it tastes as good as it smells.........even Jim said I might have done good this time.

You have to precook the apples first and it includes some brandy. I used 8 large Granny Smith apples as the recipe called for and after peeling, paring, cutting and putting them in my 12 inch pan to soften up thought..........this will never fit in a 10 inch pie plate. Amazing.............it all fit.

Will let you know how it tastes tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:07 pm

barbeeAL wrote:

Our hopes & prayers are for him to be home by Christmas. HolidayTree

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!
Oh Barb.........that is such great news. I guess the SPB's have stronger healing powers than you thought. Wishing him continued recovery. It will be a very Merry Christmas for you all.

You all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.......you all have so much to be thankful for.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:08 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
vlscruiser wrote:

Jean are you going to be on the 2/15/08 Monarch?
Virginia - No, I'm not going on the 2/15 Monarch. I thought I'd better have a few days at home when I'm not working!

Looking forward to seeing you in 10 days! It can't come quick enough for me Cool
Oh my, you're going away again! You are truly becoming a woman of the world! Have a great time.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:39 pm

Oh yeah.......I forgot to tell you all........I had to visit the grocery store this afternoon. But it wasn't bad. Guess Jim was right.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:39 pm

Happy Turkey-eve my SPB friends!

Patti, that pie sounds amazing! Too many steps for my taste, but when you come to visit, it would be great if you'd bring a slice or two! Very Happy

We've got a snow storm coming in! 3 inches overnight maybe... Ray just got called in which is a bummer. Means he'll be sleeping all day tomorrow! Sad Thankfully, we don't have too much planned. My GF Jennifer invited us over and I'm supposed to bring the green beans, so I can do that with or without Ray! Shocked It is a bummer for him, though as he really enjoys watching all the football on T-Day...

We've lots to be thankful for this year, though and wish all my special friends good times and a peaceful day! turkey Gobble, gobble!turkey

Last edited by on Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:40 pm

Oh, and Patti, glad your grocery store trip wasn't bad. When I left work this afternoon, I was tempted to run in and grab a couple things, but I thought better of it! Like you, I didn't think it would be worth it! turkey
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:51 pm

Murphy wrote:
Happy Turkey-eve my SPB friends!

Patti, that pie sounds amazing! Too many steps for my taste, but when you come to visit, it would be great if you'd bring a slice or two! Very Happy

We've got a snow storm coming in! 3 inches overnight maybe... Ray just got called in which is a bummer. Means he'll be sleeping all day tomorrow! Sad Thankfully, we don't have too much planned. My GF Jennifer invited us over and I'm supposed to bring the green beans, so I can do that with or without Ray! Shocked It is a bummer for him, though as he really enjoys watching all the football on T-Day...

We've lots to be thankful for this year, though and wish all my special friends good times and a peaceful day! turkey Gobble, gobble!turkey
That's right, you are within driving distance. Hmmmmmm, must give that some serious consideration.

Sorry to hear that Ray has been called to duty. Guess it's folk like him that we have to thank when the weather gets bad.

We are supposed to get 2-5 inches by tomorrow. Just hope that the good old Lake Erie Snow machine does't get started.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:56 pm

To all the SPB's..........I guess my getting in trouble had a positive twist to it. I got to meet each of you wonderful gals and guys and we have managed to keep in touch here. You all are the best. Jim and I want to wish you all a

Happy Thanksgiving

Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:19 am

cruisenfever wrote:
To all the SPB's..........I guess my getting in trouble had a positive twist to it. I got to meet each of you wonderful gals and guys and we have managed to keep in touch here. You all are the best. Jim and I want to wish you all a

Happy Thanksgiving

Yes, let's be thankful you are such a trouble maker! I've really enjoyed our cyber-friendships! Three cheers to CCC!!! Cheers Well, maybe that's taking things a little far! BadIdea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: