Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:08 am

You all remember CruiseWizard, that would be Gary and his wife Mary.....well, they just got back from a b2b on Splendour and there is an egg station on Splendour in the WJ. So LJ is very, very happy. We've been on Enchantment and Legend and I know each of them has an omelet station.

Kathy, Gary told me that our favorite person is the Hotel Manager......Francois Wache.

Barb, we shall keep your BIL in our thoughts and prayers over this upcoming holiday season. Hopefully he will continue to improve.

Have a good evening all............check back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:46 am

Good Morning SPB's...
Have a nail & ped appt today, then lunch with a friend...Tomorrow is hair cut...

Kathy or Patti: What is the site to check how many ships are in port the same day, I must be having a senior moment cause I can't for the life of me remember it...Later, Jill

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:53 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:54 am

Patti-------I am so glad to hear Francois is somewhere on RCCL............Hope to run into him again............

Jill---http://www.cruisecal.com/ our next cruise is supposed to Jan on the Grandeur,but with the surgery,we may not go.....Dennis really cant be taking off so much..you know self employed=no pay........ my next weeklong one is the AOS in May...

Barb-----more thoughts and prayers from here for your BIL too..

Happy Tuesday to all..........

Sheila----even if you dont get the coupons,I bet all you need is the code.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:49 am

PH8 wrote:
Patti-------I am so glad to hear Francois is somewhere on RCCL............Hope to run into him again............

Jill---http://www.cruisecal.com/ our next cruise is supposed to Jan on the Grandeur,but with the surgery,we may not go.....Dennis really cant be taking off so much..you know self employed=no pay........ my next weeklong one is the AOS in May...

Barb-----more thoughts and prayers from here for your BIL too..

Happy Tuesday to all..........

Sheila----even if you dont get the coupons,I bet all you need is the code.....

Kathy we got the coupons from C&A I was talking about the thank you coupons that some of the SPB's got from AG for %'s off any cruise. I guess I didn't make the LIST Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:05 pm

Good Morning SPB's This is going to be my "I am woman hear me roar" day. I got up at 7am and completed preparations for my family's arrival tonight. I am off to work at 10:30 and will lifeguard 'til 4pm then teach an Arthritis Class followed by 2 sets of private swim lessons ending at 6pm. I have to shower and be on the road by 6:30 to get to Phila Airport by 7:30 to pick them up. Bob will meet me somewhere up the road so we arrive together. We have to take 2 vehicles because we can't fit everybody with the car seat luggage , and stroller. A busy day but so worth it to have them with us for a week. We have lots of plans with the rest of the family and all the cousins are excited about having Peyton to play with. Even "Me no yike yat" who is hard to please to say the least. Hope it all goes smoothly with no flight delays. Hope your day is progressing happily. I won't have much time over the next week but I will check in from time to time. In the meantime I wish all of you:
A Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving
We all have much to be thankful for even through the trying times.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:22 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Wishing each of you a safe and joy filled Thanksgiving. Barb praying for your BIL. Kathy praying for you as well that all will be fine. Smooth Seas to all that will be cruising soon. Patti you are in my thoughts and prayers. Jean 1 and Jean 2 see you both soon.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:24 pm

frudutx wrote:
Jill: www.cruisecal.com

d

Thank you Diane & Kathy....

Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:29 pm

Afternoon everyone.......

Just thought I would stop by and say hello.

Sheila, wishing you a very unstressful day today. Enjoy your time with your family.

Kathy, did I miss something. Who's having surgery? Hope it's not serious.

Jill, wishing you a wonderful b2b on Radiance. Tell everyone we send our best.

Ginny, Jul and Jen, both Jeans and Barb.........warmest wishes for a wonderful holiday.

Have a great day.....will check back later.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:14 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
Well Patti, he is still in SICU...has been a long hard raod, had a trach placed in Late Oct....Is off the Vent...HURRAH! We(my family) are celebrating Thanksgiving in our conference room at the Hospital...we are all very thankkful he is still with us & improving.

Danny's Mom is also coming along. Our nephew, (her grandson) is home from Iraq for good, so for them that is our thanksgiving...

many things to say thanks for this year!

Folks here are among my thanksgiving prayers this year! Love you all here!

Can we have anything shipped in for you? We can make phone calls! All we need is an address and a room number.

turkey

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:24 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:

Kathy we got the coupons from C&A I was talking about the thank you coupons that some of the SPB's got from AG for %'s off any cruise. I guess I didn't make the LIST Crying or Very sad
Maybe he's saving something even better for you!!

I also got the C and A and the thank you coupons(for cruising on the SS)

Hey SPBs.how much of a discount did you get??

My coupons were for $25 and $50 off any cruise.....that will go far,huh??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:27 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Im the lucky one........the big "H".......no more kids in my future......hahahah
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:47 pm

PH8 wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

I got the same 50 & 25, I was able to use the 50 for NYE as we just booked it last Monday...
Cruisecal.com is under construction...Later, Jill

Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:50 pm

santa I sent out an email yesterday requesting addresses for my Christmas card list. If I missed you I'm sorry it's only because I probably do not have your email address, I'd still like to add you to my list.

And, someone requested that I send all of the addresses to them and as long as y'all do not mind I'll be glad to do that.

Here's my hotmail address rather than my work address:

frudutx@hotmail.com

d HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:31 pm

jillybabes wrote:
PH8 wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

I got the same 50 & 25, I was able to use the 50 for NYE as we just booked it last Monday...

Did you just get that discount today? Maybe we'll have to see about doing Voyager sometime before it leaves Galveston in the spring. Or maybe next fall.

Yes, I noticed that the CruiseCal website was down. Wonder if they're adding some cameras to it? Wouldn't that be nice?

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:32 pm

PH8 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Im the lucky one........the big "H".......no more kids in my future......hahahah
Oh my, I'm so sorry. BUt, then again, look at all the fun you can have later.Laughing

When is this going to take place?
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:37 pm

frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
PH8 wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Did you just get that discount today? Maybe we'll have to see about doing Voyager sometime before it leaves Galveston in the spring. Or maybe next fall.

Yes, I noticed that the CruiseCal website was down. Wonder if they're adding some cameras to it? Wouldn't that be nice?

d

No, got it the Thusday I believe and used it on Friday...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:23 pm

Patti--Dec 10th is the big day for me........woohoo..........

Not sure when I got my coupons......my mail was held for a week while we were gone and it was waiting for me yesterday........

While waiting for CruiseCal,have you seen this one?? I have it set for the JW right now since I was just on it,but you can see where other ships are..

http://www.seascanner.com/schiffsposition.php?schiff=Jewel+of+the+Seas
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:40 pm

Don got a coupon from a Monarch sailing and I got one for a Radiance. I'm just watching for price drops on Monarch - we're already booked through mid-2009 for longer cruises, so we'll just sneak in as many 3-day weekends as we can before RCI abandons us in that market.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:51 pm

Sheila........enjoy your week with your fam.....

Kathy......this group is great in helping recup from the "H".....Funny story, on the cruise a lot of 'bears' were making sure I was ok and behaving and some little ol lady that I had NO clue who she was (not a cc member) came up to me and said "you just had surgery didn't you, are you doing ok honey??".....I thought that was soooo cute...she was soo sincere.....apparently she had heard a bear ask me about it on the elevator!!

Hope everyone has a great Tgiving......will be a crazy day tmrw finishing to get ready for 'black friday"

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:01 pm

frudutx wrote:
santa I sent out an email yesterday requesting addresses for my Christmas card list. If I missed you I'm sorry it's only because I probably do not have your email address, I'd still like to add you to my list.

And, someone requested that I send all of the addresses to them and as long as y'all do not mind I'll be glad to do that.

Here's my hotmail address rather than my work address:

frudutx@hotmail.com

d HolidayTree
I'd love a copy Diane, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:08 pm

PH8 wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

My coupons received beginning of last week were for $25 (Code HAOJ) and $50 (CODE HAOL) and can only be used on new bookings between 11/12/07-1/11/08.

Unfortunately they have my name, address and an ID number........or I would gladly donate them to sombody.............since this is the season of giving!!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:14 pm

Dropping in to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the SPB's and "adopted" SPB's".

I got the letter from AG and the coupons today, Martha didn't, so there is still hope for all you diamond members.

Patti - We are "in the same boat"...no family here to share the holiday. Will try and give you a call! Probably have dinner at the Big T (almost family). Martha will probably cook sometime over the weekend just to have leftovers.

Jill - I am green with envy, but still wish you a fabulous cruise.

Barb - Glad to see there is some improvement, albeit a slow process.

Kathy - You'll feel like a new woman after the surgery and recovery time. Good thoughts coming your way.

Sheila - Enjoy all that family this weekend. I know you'll be exhausted after they leave.

Jean - Great review you did on your magnificent adventure. Might just use one of those coupons for a little cruise on the Monarch. Thinking of doing the Vision. Takes two days PTO to do the Monarch, so I figure go for a whole week. How's Carmen?

Julie- Hope you have time to enjoy the weekend, but imagine you're probably gonna be working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:20 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

My coupons received beginning of last week were for $25 (Code HAOJ) and $50 (CODE HAOL) and can only be used on new bookings between 11/12/07-1/11/08.

Unfortunately they have my name, address and an ID number........or I would gladly donate them to sombody.............since this is the season of giving!!

Im pretty sure anyone can use them.........by either:
a)....sending an email to coupons@rccl.com and give them the code and booking number

or
b)..on www.rccl.com you can input a coupon code in MY CRUISES (same place where you can make payments for a specific cruise)
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:05 am

PH8 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Im pretty sure anyone can use them.........by either:
a)....sending an email to coupons@rccl.com and give them the code and booking number

or
b)..on www.rccl.com you can input a coupon code in MY CRUISES (same place where you can make payments for a specific cruise)
Well, if anybdy out there wants to use my coupons.please feel free to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: