Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nina is attending the QV ceremonies

Go down 
+5
Westchester Cruiser
Hopeful Henry
Cruiser Marie
Ajani
AmbianceTraveler
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:17 am

That's right! My husband and I have been invited by Cunard to attend the naming ceremonies of the new Queen Victoria on Dec. 10th. We will be spending 2 nights on the ship and I will hopefully be posting live to the boards from England on the status of this beautiful ship.

Does anyone have anything in particular they want a picture of or information on? I am starting a list and would be happy to add it and post it to the boards.

In case you all haven't guessed, I am SUPER EXCITED!!!
HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:00 am

Nina that is sooo cool and I am sooooooooooo jealous!!! PLEASE TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:30 am

Hi Nina!! This is sooooooooooo exciting!! I gave you and your agency a plug in my blog today, here's the link:

http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/2007/11/cruise-freek-forums-host-nina-invited.html

Hopefully it will help generate more readership for me and, get more people signed up over here. Maybe you'll even get a new client or two out of it too!!

And, I'm with Marina, the more photos you can get us, the better!!!
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:33 am

Thank you Marina, I will take as many pictures as my 1 memory cards will hold as well as a video diary of the trip and share it with everyone.

Ajani, I am truly flattered! This has been an unreal experience and it's about to get more unreal in just 3 weeks! I do hope that all of this will really boost our numbers here. The more the merrier Smile
Back to top Go down
Cruiser Marie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruiser Marie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:33 am

Nina, how wonderful! If you can get access, I'd love to see "the courtyard"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:24 pm

Nina congratulations on your opportunity! See if you can pry any info out of them about the "new" Queen Elizabeth Wink Other than that, just have a GREAT time!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:07 pm

Courtyard - Check
QE Info - Check

Just 19 days to go!
Back to top Go down
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:18 am

Nina have a wonderful time! I'm jealous!! If you can do some arm twisting, see if you can get any info when Cunard is going to release the remainder of 2009. This way we can start building anticipation for the Christmas cruise in 2009 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Westchester Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:14 pm

Nina, would you find out how the boxes in the Royal Court Theater work - I know it's for Grill passengers but, is it first come, first serve? And, like everyone else is asking - just take lots and lots of photos!! Can't wait to see her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:15 pm

Westchester Cruiser wrote:
Nina, would you find out how the boxes in the Royal Court Theater work - I know it's for Grill passengers but, is it first come, first serve? And, like everyone else is asking - just take lots and lots of photos!! Can't wait to see her!

Pssst - Hi Helen Very Happy

Hi Host Nina,

I'm Nick, I was a long time CC poster until things got too annoying over there. Helen (Westchester Cruiser) and I go way back on CC Very Happy My wife (Leanna) and I will be booking the Cunard Holiday cruise in 2009. Have a great time during your ship inspection and stay on QV - my question is will QV be staying mainly in Europe?
Back to top Go down
NOB
Resident Expert - Fashions
Resident Expert - Fashions
NOB

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:27 pm

Nina, just wanted to wish you a safe journey and a wonderful time! We'll all be waiting for your reports from the ship! How excited you must be with just days to go!!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:00 pm

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for all the warm wishes Very Happy
Just 10 days to go and I have finally finished planning my wardrobe. (Well, as much as a woman ever can!) My husband and I are planning on posting a video diary on youtube and I will be sure to post a link before we leave. I am really wanting to post the days videos every night but it will depend on what connections I can find. We extended the trip by one night (Cunard was nice enough to change our return flights for us) so we could tour London a bit.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:57 pm

Nina,

Have a wonderful time! We'll all be traveling vicariously through you!!

Max
Back to top Go down
Murray S
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Murray S

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:34 pm

Nina, have a GREAT TIME!! I'm green with envy!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:26 pm

Have a safe trip Nina!!!
Back to top Go down
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:27 pm

Looking forward to your reports Nina!!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 5:36 pm

Thank you all so much! I am so excited I can hardly contain it. Everything is ready to go and now I just have to wait. (If I just go to sleep now will it come faster?)
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Lorraine

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:41 pm

Have a great time and a safe journey! Thanks for the bed info!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina is attending the QV ceremonies   Nina is attending the QV ceremonies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina is attending the QV ceremonies
Page 1 of 1