Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

When traveling with extended family....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

When traveling with extended family.... Empty
PostSubject: When traveling with extended family....   When traveling with extended family.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 1:38 pm

Is it better to go with a port intensive itenerary or one with a few more days at sea?

Seems like it could be very tiring on kids if there is a new port to visit every day with only 1 day at sea? Are kids bored with 2 sea days in a row? I've never cruised with children before & don't want to have to deal with "I'm bored." I personally okay with grabbing a book or magazine & sitting out on deck...usually people watching instead of study !Smile

Towanda
Back to top Go down
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

When traveling with extended family.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When traveling with extended family....   When traveling with extended family.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:10 pm

Towanda,

I don't want to seem like I'm skirting the issue but, it really depends on several factors from the age of the children to the cruise line you've selected. Disney, Royal Caribbean, Princess and Carnival are all EXCELLENT in keeping kids busy and entertained during days at sea.

However, also keep in mind that port intensive doesn't mean you have to go off the ship every single time, for example, I've been to St. Thomas more times than I'd care to remember so instead of going to do the same thing over - again. I simply stay on the ship and take advantage of the quiet and space!
Back to top Go down

When traveling with extended family....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: