Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Questions about the Holiday Cruise On Grand Princess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Just Me
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Just Me

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Questions about the Holiday Cruise On Grand Princess Empty
PostSubject: Questions about the Holiday Cruise On Grand Princess   Questions about the Holiday Cruise On Grand Princess Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:55 am

I'd thought I would start this thread for anyone with questions about Grand Princess and the group cruise offering for the holidays in 2008.

Personally, I'm still a novice cruiser and have only been on Carnival so far but, I have to admit, after looking at the website (which I will link below) and reading reviews on Grand Princess, it's starting sound pretty good to me.

Cruise Freek Forum's Grand Princess Christmas and New Year's 2008 Website:
http://grandprincessdecember192008.makeswebsites.com/
Back to top Go down
Jill T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Jill T

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the Holiday Cruise On Grand Princess   Questions about the Holiday Cruise On Grand Princess Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:36 pm

Question - we're avid Carnival fans. What makes Princess special and what is there for kids to do on Princess? Kids between 5 and 15, we'd be booking as an extended family if we select Grand Princess.
Back to top Go down
Mike Z
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Mike Z

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the Holiday Cruise On Grand Princess   Questions about the Holiday Cruise On Grand Princess Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:43 pm

Jill T wrote:
Question - we're avid Carnival fans. What makes Princess special and what is there for kids to do on Princess? Kids between 5 and 15, we'd be booking as an extended family if we select Grand Princess.

This link should help:

http://grandprincessdecember192008.makeswebsites.com/3/then_and_now.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the Holiday Cruise On Grand Princess   Questions about the Holiday Cruise On Grand Princess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about the Holiday Cruise On Grand Princess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Princess Cruise Lines-
Jump to: