Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+10
RBOUR
cruiseforme
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
GrmyCRS
vlscruiser
critterchick
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:35 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
A big salute and grateful thanks to all our Veterans todayRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Th_ththUSA1
Thanks Sheila..............you said it so well.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:54 pm

Good Morning SPB's...It is a glorious day in Florida...Sunny but a bit breezy (which is okay)...Hope all is well with everyone...Later, Jill
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:07 pm

Morning everyone..........it's raining again here and very dreary. BUT, tomorrow, they say the sunny will come out!!

Hope everyone has a great day.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:13 pm

OK, I couldn't resist this one............

Quote :

I had this for 2 weeks on RCCL Radiance. and the drains were puking crap all over the bathroom floor. The toilet did't work, even the shower that is to be hot was iced cold as I was rinsing off. Even worse when the head of C/S tells us she smells nothing. Are you kidding????

We were told people throwing diapers for babies as well as seniors down the toilet, fruit, silverware, etc. Not us & they refused to move us. I now refuse to cruise them again. Still waiting for our 20% off the cruise rebate from the Hotel Director. That's $1000.

Now then........I thought that someone from GR knocked on their cabin door at midnight on the eve of debarkation and gave them their 20%. More lies!!!!! Shocked Surprised

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:16 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Will warm up to low 70's I believe today, but cold out now. Off to the dentist this AM for teeth cleaning and then a skip over to the nail place.

Hope to get some household stuff done in afternoon.

Jean I have been reading the Dec 3rd board but haven't felt led to post.

Everyone have a great day. Back later this evening for a look at what has been posted. Gday
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:57 pm

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA..........no more RCL for ccc?!?!?>.....cool

she must not remember?! that she already told the world that she got 20% off a FUTURE cruise at midnight from the HD........
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:06 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Quote :

I had this for 2 weeks on RCCL Radiance. and the drains were puking crap all over the bathroom floor. The toilet did't work, even the shower that is to be hot was iced cold as I was rinsing off. Even worse when the head of C/S tells us she smells nothing. Are you kidding????

We were told people throwing diapers for babies as well as seniors down the toilet, fruit, silverware, etc. Not us & they refused to move us. I now refuse to cruise them again. Still waiting for our 20% off the cruise rebate from the Hotel Director. That's $1000.

Now then........I thought that someone from GR knocked on their cabin door at midnight on the eve of debarkation and gave them their 20%. More lies!!!!! Shocked Surprised

I noticed that she's also become an expert on NCL. Wonder how soon she'll wear out her welcome there?

She's totally unbelievable... but then we've all known that for quite some time. Think we should send Rachel some flowers for getting rid of the dingbat? Laughing

d
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:31 pm

Greetings from Vision! What a pretty ship! Carol and I are having a fun time without the spouses, although I miss mine (ever so slightly, LOL)!

Oh, pleeeeease let it be true that she's never coming back to RCI! I don't care whether it's her idea or theirs! And if she refuses to sail them again, that 20% won't do her any good, now will it?
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:33 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Quote :

WooHoo
I think this is cause for a celebration Party :taz:
Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers .... Can't wait to see how long it will be til her 2009 cruise is gone...Hope she will be very happy with NCL stickingtongueout

Anyone ready for a margarita?????????
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:51 pm

jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Quote :

WooHoo
Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers .... Can't wait to see how long it will be til her 2009 cruise is gone...Hope she will be very happy with NCL stickingtongueout

I was so so tempted to post a reply to her post:

Strange somewhere I had read where the Hotel Director had knocked on your door at midnight and personally handed you your 20% discount.

That's right it was in your CC review??? Now which way is it?

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=33071

Our stateroom 8276 (AFT D1) was nicely appointed but the bathroom reeked of sewer smell for the entire 14 night cruise. Guest Relations did nothing but tell us about other guests who flush oranges, apples, silverware, diapers, etc down the toilet so we should talk to them. So our balcony door remained open the entire cruise even in 40 degree nights to keep the air fresh. Night 14 at midnight we have a guy banging on our door to deliver an envelope from the Hotel Manager giving us 20% off our next cruise. Too bad it took 2 weeks to do it.

But, I didn't. AngleWithWings

Wouldn't want to get accessed of stalking! LittleDevil

Of course maybe what she expects now is to turn that piece of paper in to actual money! That would be just like her, now wouldn't it?

d

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:55 pm

jillybabes wrote:

Jill - Make mine a pina colada - always reminds me of the Caribbean.

It's wet and windy up here, winter has arrived Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:05 pm

frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Quote :

WooHoo

I was so so tempted to post a reply to her post:

Strange somewhere I had read where the Hotel Director had knocked on your door at midnight and personally handed you your 20% discount.

That's right it was in your CC review??? Now which way is it?

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=33071

Our stateroom 8276 (AFT D1) was nicely appointed but the bathroom reeked of sewer smell for the entire 14 night cruise. Guest Relations did nothing but tell us about other guests who flush oranges, apples, silverware, diapers, etc down the toilet so we should talk to them. So our balcony door remained open the entire cruise even in 40 degree nights to keep the air fresh. Night 14 at midnight we have a guy banging on our door to deliver an envelope from the Hotel Manager giving us 20% off our next cruise. Too bad it took 2 weeks to do it.

But, I didn't. AngleWithWings

Wouldn't want to get accessed of stalking! LittleDevil

Of course maybe what she expects now is to turn that piece of paper in to actual money! That would be just like her, now wouldn't it?

d
Good thinking.........make mine a BBC please!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:32 pm

Coming attcha gals...Diane, what can I get for you???
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:49 pm

jillybabes wrote:

Just some tea, I'm still at work.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:32 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Cop_with_binocularDoes this look familiar Rolling Eyes !!!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:33 pm

frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Just some tea, I'm still at work.

d
Gotta start dinner, will be back later, Refill anyone???
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:04 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Cop_with_binocularDoes this look familiar Rolling Eyes !!!!
Maybe the eyes.................but definitely not the body!! roflmao
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:42 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
Maybe the eyes.................but definitely not the body!! roflmao

My thoughts exactly!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:59 pm

Nice picture!

They are doing a nice job of making fun of her over on NCL! Twisting her words a tad to imply some was flushing seniors down the toilet! I've had a nice chuckle reading it! I would love to comment about a few of her posts, but am just happy, happy, happy she is on NCL instead of bothering us. And, yes, she certainly has become an expert on NCL very quickly!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. It was beautiful here today, in the 60's! More of the same tomorrow before the cold front moves in! Here's to good weather to all of us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:49 pm

Hi Guys, I had a busy day today changing over closets etc. I had to run to my DD's to pick up a pack and play, a car seat, and a high chair, in preparation for my Thanksgiving company. Havn't been on the computer much. The post you are all talking about is hilarious. She'll have the NCL folks talking to themselves soon. What happened to the Radiance in 2009. I guess that's off now. I wonder if she was uninvited to participate in that one by RCI and she's covering by saying she won't cruise on RCI again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:11 am

You all need to check out the thread she started "Long Time Since Norway" She has confused everybody already.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:28 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
You all need to check out the thread she started "Long Time Since Norway" She has confused everybody already.

I never laffed so hard when I read the post and the replies to it...
Her signature still shows Radiance for 2009, but you can be sure she will change it to her new found cruiseline...
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:52 am

Good morning, just checking in today, looks like we have a sunny day ahead in FL. Happy Tuesday to all.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:35 am

Dramaqueen wrote:

Yes, doesn't look like they're welcoming her with open arms does it?

I'm surprised with all of her bad mouthing of RCCL that someone on the NCL thread hasn't mentioned her signature. She's sure had quite a few BlondeMoment since she started posting over there. One minute she's cruised with them before and the next she knows nothing.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:20 am

Godd Morning SPB's. It's a dreary rainy morning here today. It's going to be a long one for me. I have a new group of students starting today, always a challenge to get them to get their face wet. (Right Jean Laughing ) I also have an Arthritis Class and some life guarding time too. Before that I have to get my flu shot. Oh well!!! It's all cruise money so well worth the effort. Cheers

I wonder how many BlondeMoment 's CCC wil have today. she seems to take the info from her BlondeMoment 's and use them as expert advice on other threads. Too funny. They're beginning to get her # now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next