Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:54 pm

Hey Jean I see where you are going on the 3 day last Monarch cruise. I tried to book as well and they must be working on the boards as I could not book.

Is there a group thing being put together?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 9:51 am

Good Morning SPB's A lovely sunny brisk day today in Delaware. I'm a little under the weather this morning with a GI thingy si I'm sticking close to home. I checked this morning and all our comments on Epinions are still there. She may not even know it though as she has a habit of not going back where she's been, like a criminal not returning to the scene of the crime. scratch
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:32 am

Good Morning SPB's
Woke up this morning at 6:15 to a crash in my closet, seems the shelf came away from the wall, so had to get all my clothes out of the closet and lay them out on the bedroom floor until we can fix the problem...This will give me the push to get rid of the stuff I haven't worn in the last couple of years!!!
Otherwise, the weather is beautiful, when I opened the door to get the paper there was a lovely breeze, but our air is still on!!!
Sheila: Sorry to hear you are under the weather, just rest and relax today...Later, Jill

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:04 am

Morning Bears!
Cool and dreary here in Chi-town! Perfect football weather!

Sheila, get better quick! I hate fall weather because of all the bugs that come out!

CCC actually read my posts and is responding to them this morning! WOW, that's new for her, isn't it? Taking time to go back to her posts?
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:48 am

Good Morning...

Shorty - Oh no!!! Hope you're not getting the bug. Take it easy, and just relax with your laptop and lots of liquids.

CCC will "play nice" for a while. She reads back just enough hoping to find someone to triangle.

Jill - Rude awakening for you. There is one rack in Martha's closet hanging by a thread. Expecting it to crash any day. It's on our "get it fixed" list.

Company coming later, so back to cleaning...
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:51 am

Good Morning!!

Sheila, sorry to hear you are under the weather, take care.

Jill, we are heading your way in the am. We will call next week, finishing the packing and loading today.

all of you--I will not be on the boards for a few days while we are in transit. Talk to you later.

Happy cruising, Nancy (Ken also)
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:58 am

GrmyCRS wrote:

CCC will "play nice" for a while. She reads back just enough hoping to find someone to triangle...

Chris, you are probably right! I guess that means she's not going to triangle me for at least 2 of my responses yesterday! lol! Wish I could come up with a nasty response to her OBC reply, but I guess I don't have the energy this morning! Maybe I'll have more witty replies later today!

Going to do some surface cleaning and sit back and relax today! Will check in later, Happy Sunday everyone!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:29 pm

Sheila.......get well quickly...

Jill.......have fun cleaning the closet....I did David's half last week and got rid of over half of his clothes, course he's still whining that I got rid of everything (they didn't fit but i guess he liked all the crap in the closet)....

I told him the difference between women and men with clothes that fit is women know better than to put them on and men......well, YUP, they put them on and look like crap!!!....(he didn't like that response much!!)

I want to attack the garage today.....I need to do a clean sweep........If I don't do it, maybe then it's time to start printing all the photos.

Have a GR8 Sunday everyone......

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm

Good morning ladies............an absolutely beautiful day in our neighborhood......hope it's the same in yours. Think I might try and get the grass cut.

Sheila, sorry you are a little under the weather. Hope you will be feeling spiffy soon.

Susan, I read her response to you. Hope you can come up with something witty to respond back with.

Chris, did Martha find the small tube attachment for Dyson?

Jill, what a great way to clean out one's closet................just let it fall apart. Had that happen once to us. Great excuse to clean out the closet.

Well, have a great day and will be back later...............
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:38 pm

Taking a break..

No, Patti, did not find that thing!!! All the other attachments work fine, just not the one that we need the most scratch
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:01 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Taking a break..

No, Patti, did not find that thing!!! All the other attachments work fine, just not the one that we need the most scratch
You'd better double check. If not, then either call the company or go back to where you bought it. You need that small attachment.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:02 pm

Good morning from a partly cloudy Connecticut!

Ginny, RCI usually does website maintenance on Saturday night, which is probably why you couldn't book anything. I don't know if there's a group yet, but I'll ask Bob tomorrow and see if we should put a farewell weekend together.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:07 pm

critterchick wrote:

Ginny, RCI usually does website maintenance on Saturday night, which is probably why you couldn't book anything. I don't know if there's a group yet, but I'll ask Bob tomorrow and see if we should put a farewell weekend together.

What date is that sailing? Maybe I'll take a long weekend and come say good-bye with you!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:29 pm

Hi SPB's, Thanks for all the good wishes. I'm feeling a lot better this afternoon. Must be a 24 hour thing.

Jill, we had the same thing happen to us here. They skimped on the anchors when they built our house I think. Bob went back and reinforced all the closets after that.

Nancy and Ken, have a safe trip and check back in when you get settled again.

Susan, I read her response, she's too nice. The calm before the storm I fear. I keep wondering if she goes back to Epinions and checks for responses. Won't she be surprised if she does.

Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:41 pm

Murphy wrote:
critterchick wrote:

What date is that sailing? Maybe I'll take a long weekend and come say good-bye with you!!!!!

Would love to have you!!! I booked for October 10, 2008. The last R/T LA sailing is the 13th, but since that's Monday - Friday we can't really go. Well, Don can't...What a Face
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:54 pm

I'll check into it Jean, thanks!
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:07 pm

I'm going to see if there's enough interest to form a group - anybody besides Ginny, Susan and me?
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:05 pm

Jean..........I would be interested......that's Columbus weekend and my dd's and my bday weekend so we try to go somewhere....a cruise would be GREAT....
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm

critterchick wrote:
I'm going to see if there's enough interest to form a group - anybody besides Ginny, Susan and me?
Would love to join you, but we are doing the 15 night Radiance RT Hawaii leaving San Diego September 26.........and if my math is correct, we won't be arriving into San Diego until Saturday, October 11th. Hmmmm.....maybe you could pick us up as you head south! Laughing

Ummmmm Ginny, how are you going to do that cruise if you are going on the Hawaii cruise with us?
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:58 pm

Patti, I am planning ahead in case the remodel cost me more then I expect and have to downgrade cruises. Laughing I always like a plan B.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 9:10 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Patti, I am planning ahead in case the remodel cost me more then I expect and have to downgrade cruises. Laughing I always like a plan B.
Always good to have a Plan B! Smile
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 9:15 pm

Remodels always cost more than you might expect, LOL! As long as you're adding another 25% over what your contractor tells you for contingencies (a/k/a I had no idea I would have to do xxx), you should be in the ballpark
Back to top Go down
RBOUR
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:15 pm

Secret Secret
Murphy wrote:
Yeah, well, I'm likely to get poofed for a couple of them! If not banned!
Hi Susan join the poofed club lol my post was poofed and it was a nice note i thought.But I guess they didn't like what I said about the (lady) and I use that loosly being a nut case:lol!:

I know she posted right after I did on Pattys thank you thread.
What a (+*&^*%*(.i did read about her Wedding thought I was going to pee my pants.She can't be serious?????
Sorry i missed your party made up for it today had drinkie poos for brunch.I am so ready to go again but Mike says I can't reserve and more than 3 at a time bummer Chanukkah
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:20 pm

RBOUR wrote:
Secret Secret
Murphy wrote:
Yeah, well, I'm likely to get poofed for a couple of them! If not banned!
Hi Susan join the poofed club lol my post was poofed and it was a nice note i thought.But I guess they didn't like what I said about the (lady) and I use that loosly being a nut case:lol!:

I know she posted right after I did on Pattys thank you thread.
What a (+*&^*%*(.i did read about her Wedding thought I was going to pee my pants.She can't be serious?????
Sorry i missed your party made up for it today had drinkie poos for brunch.I am so ready to go again but Mike says I can't reserve and more than 3 at a time bummer Chanukkah
Hi Ruth..........nice to hear from you. We missed your posting since we've been back. Thought you had deserted us.

Sorry your post got poofed............seems that's the trend over there. I can't post because she has posted and when you guys post something that is descrptive of her, but in a subtle way, then your post gets poofed. Go figure...............still can't figure out there logic.

Would really like to know why they put up with her nonsense, but us good guys get in trouble.

Well, night, night ladies..................chat with you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:34 pm

Good night, Patti!

I still can't figure out why they continue to let her post, especially when she outright lies about what goes on and is caught doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: