Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did anyone else get a superbowl advertisment?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Did anyone else get a superbowl advertisment? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone else get a superbowl advertisment?   Did anyone else get a superbowl advertisment? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:22 pm

It's been a while since I visited here and, I had a private message waiting for me when I signed in and, it was a solicitation for a Super Bowl cruise. I was wondering if everyone got this or if it was just me?

I'm asking because I found it offensive that someone had the nerve to advertise like that when clearly TAs are welcome here and, I think that's a sneaky way of trying to promote a business. I reported the problem to the ADMIN.

Ok getting off my OnMySoapBox now.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a superbowl advertisment?   Did anyone else get a superbowl advertisment? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:31 pm

I got that same PM!!! I blasted the sender, who ever it is never even posts here, they simply registered to send around that Superbowl promotion. They have no real interest in the forums here. All they want to do is promote their business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a superbowl advertisment?   Did anyone else get a superbowl advertisment? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:36 pm

whoever it was obviously cherry picked the members they solicited and didn't send anything to the TAs here on the boards. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else get a superbowl advertisment?   Did anyone else get a superbowl advertisment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else get a superbowl advertisment?
Page 1 of 1