Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Big thank you goes out to both JJ2sail and critterchick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cruizinmimi
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-09

A Big thank you goes out to both JJ2sail and critterchick Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big thank you goes out to both JJ2sail and critterchick   A Big thank you goes out to both JJ2sail and critterchick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 3:51 pm

A Big thank you goes out to both JJ2sail and critterchick for their review of the Polar Bear Alaska cruise. Although I've never been on an Alaska cruise, I enjoyed reading and seeing pictures from a fellow cf poster.

critterchick I found it very interesting what you said on all the D/D+ members and the overflow having to fit into a different lounge. I certainly hope that royal caribbean will not change the rules for us on being able to visit the CL. I think they did the right thing by opening up a different lounge at night for the D/D+.

Thanks again for great reading
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

A Big thank you goes out to both JJ2sail and critterchick Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big thank you goes out to both JJ2sail and critterchick   A Big thank you goes out to both JJ2sail and critterchick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:02 pm

Thanks! It really was a great tip! I wish I could book it every year! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

A Big thank you goes out to both JJ2sail and critterchick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: