Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intorduce myself

Go down 
+12
nlb1050
Green Irish Eyes
Not A Pain In The Aft
Diamond Dave
LYN T
becktours
lilly854
AmbianceTraveler
Tony Tiger
Giovani
Ronnie
cruisequeen
16 posters
AuthorMessage
cruisequeen
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:55 pm

Hello fellow cruise freeks! I thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Karen. My husband, Glenn, and I live in NW Ohio. We are definately cruise freeks! Glenn took me on our first cruise for our honeymoon 8 years ago and we will be goning on our 12 cruise this fall! We love them so much we decided to sell them. We love planning cruises for other people as well as for our selves. We have been on RCL, Carnival, Celebrity and will be going on our first Princess cruise this fall.
This is such a nice group of people on this web site! I hope to get to "know" many of you and maybe one day sail with some of you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruisesnyou.com
Ronnie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Ronnie

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:30 am

Hey Karen, I just joined myself. I've only sailed Royal Caribbean and, I actually stumbled here via Ajani's Genesis' Blog but, I like what I see! I think it's going to be a great place to hang and talk about cruising Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Giovani
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Giovani

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:01 pm

Also new, joined yesterday. ImNewHere
Back to top Go down
Tony Tiger
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Tony Tiger

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:11 pm

Signed up today as well, found this site via Google then the Ajani blog on Genesis. Interesting reading... Looking forward as Genesis begins to take shape
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:09 pm

A big welcome to all of our new members! Please make yourselves at home here and invite your friends. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
lilly854
lilly854

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi everyone:

My name is Lillian and I live in Puerto Rico. I love cruises and by December I will be on my 26th cruise. I am seeing to go next year on the Genesis. It would be wonderful. I know that we will make good friends on this site.
Back to top Go down
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

Number of posts : 382

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:09 pm

Cruisequeen--Welcome. Princess is my favorite cruise line. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

Lillian--Welcome as well! I also look forward to sailing on the Genesis!
Back to top Go down
http://www.becktours.com
LYN T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
LYN T

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:58 pm

Just joined

We are from Ontario Canada and love the cruising life.
Already booked for the Med/Baltic for 2009 ...can hardly wait
We are seniors (I guess) early 60's enjoy cruising, Sailing (if we can hitch a ride) & motorcycling
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/LHT28
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:53 pm

Hi Lyn T, Welcome! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Not A Pain In The Aft
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Not A Pain In The Aft

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:04 pm

I'm still a relative newbie too ImNewHere
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:36 pm

A big Welcome to our new members Lyn T and Not a Pain in the Aft! (is there something shorter we can call you? NAPA maybe? Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Green Irish Eyes
Charter Member
Charter Member
Green Irish Eyes

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:53 pm

So nice to see some new faces and names on here, welcome all!
Back to top Go down
nlb1050

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:52 pm

Just found this site (through a post in another forum,they even had the name though not quite spelled correctly).
I hope to learn a lot more about cruising rom here.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Josh

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:23 pm

nlb1050 wrote:
Just found this site (through a post in another forum,they even had the name though not quite spelled correctly).
I hope to learn a lot more about cruising rom here.

Welcome Nancy! Welcome
Back to top Go down
mamacruising
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
mamacruising

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: We r almost neighbors   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:38 pm

cruisequeen wrote:
Hello fellow cruise freeks! I thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Karen. My husband, Glenn, and I live in NW Ohio. We are definately cruise freeks! Glenn took me on our first cruise for our honeymoon 8 years ago and we will be goning on our 12 cruise this fall! We love them so much we decided to sell them. We love planning cruises for other people as well as for our selves. We have been on RCL, Carnival, Celebrity and will be going on our first Princess cruise this fall.
This is such a nice group of people on this web site! I hope to get to "know" many of you and maybe one day sail with some of you!

We just live down the road from you(Greenville,OH) but are in Findlay quite often since our company (Interstate Dist Co) has a yard there for our trucks next to the Kohl's Dist. Yes we're truck drivers and don't get home but 1 week every 8 weeks and we cruise about every two years.
Back to top Go down
Carole
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Carole

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:41 am

Welcome to all the newbies! Great to see a few familiar faces. It's very cozy here..................................pull up a bean bag chair and stay awhile!
Intorduce myself Beachwithchairs
Back to top Go down
lilly854
lilly854

Number of posts : 6

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:04 pm

Since the last time I came here now there a lot of people. It is fabulous to have new friends that like cruises like me. NiceThread I use to go to another forum and really I have met a lot of nice people, so I hope here I can do the same. I've been on many cruises and I LOVE THEM. Just thinking for next year which ship.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:18 am

lilly854 wrote:
Since the last time I came here now there a lot of people. It is fabulous to have new friends that like cruises like me. NiceThread I use to go to another forum and really I have met a lot of nice people, so I hope here I can do the same. I've been on many cruises and I LOVE THEM. Just thinking for next year which ship.

Lilly, don't forget to check out all of Cruise Freeks cruise opportunities! Unlike the other board, there is a wide variety of dates and cruise lines!

* Group Cruise Opportunities

1. Grand Princess - Caribbean Holiday Cruise- December 19, 2008
2. Celebrity Solstice in Europe - May 25, 2009
3. Explorer of the Seas - Bermuda - June 20, 2009
4. Queen Mary 2 - New England/Canada - July 1, 2009
5. Radiance of the Seas - Alaska - July 17, 2009
6. Celebrity Equinox Inaugural - Europe - August 8, 2009
7. Mariner of the Seas - Mexico - October 11, 2009
8. Project Genesis Inaugural Sailing - Fall, 2009
9. Queen Mary 2 - Caribbean Holiday Cruise - December 20, 2009

Coming in 2010:
Celebrity Solstice - Caribbean President's Week - February 14, 2010
Disney for Easter - 3 Night Cruise/4 Night Park Combination for Easter week 2010
4th of July week - Princess Cruise Lines from NYC
Holiday Cruise - Royal Caribbean from NJ
Spring/Summer - Cunard European Cruise
Fall - Cunard Inaugural of the NEW Queen Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:41 am

Hi all. I've been cruising most of the cruise forums for many years. (by the same screename) I love to share cruising info and cruise in general. I'll be hangin' around exploring for the next cruise. We want to go Jan/Feb 2009. Usually cruise with some family and friends. Gotta find a good deal on Princess or RCI...which are my favs.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Welcome to the board NDJollyMon! If you find a sailing you like for that time of year make an entry in the Group Cruise Proposal thread, you may find others who want to join you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intorduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce myself   Intorduce myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intorduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: