Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone been on Century since the Remodel?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Anyone been on Century since the Remodel? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone been on Century since the Remodel?   Anyone been on Century since the Remodel? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:37 am

I know the remodel is rather old news now. I was on her in Feb.05 and just loved her then even before the re-do. How have the new changes affected the passengers? Likes dislikes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been on Century since the Remodel?   Anyone been on Century since the Remodel? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:03 pm

I was on the 2 night relaunch and the most major thing they did was to add the balconies. Other than that, the cabins got all new bedding and flat screen TV's and they added a Specialty Restaurant. The new marini bar is a popular space but it's too small for it's popularity. The rest of the ship really didn't get much done to it. I'll try to find the pics I took and post them for you.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been on Century since the Remodel?   Anyone been on Century since the Remodel? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:44 pm

Thanks Bob, that would be very nice Smile I found her to be about the perfect size for a 1 week cruise. Service was excellent too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
newmexiconita
NCL Host
NCL Host

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been on Century since the Remodel?   Anyone been on Century since the Remodel? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:35 pm

I haven't but have had clients that did the transatlantic crossing. They liked the ship (I didn't say loved it) and would sail her again. The best part for them, the friendly staff that remembered names from day one.

Nita
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been on Century since the Remodel?   Anyone been on Century since the Remodel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone been on Century since the Remodel?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Celebrity-
Jump to: